What's new

RPG [ HAL2000 ] ハルニセン Dragon Explorer / Dragon Explorer - ドラゴン・エクスプローラー RE122957 RJ122957

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Explorer

Could someone please explain how to get more party members? :confused:
You just have to follow the story line, you'll get them at the end.

Yeah I'm stuck in the same place as you. Got imprisoned, broke out, and took some secret cave that ended up near the very first town. Princess and warrior chick reunited with the king dude or whatever... Now nothing I do seems to progress.
Euh try back tracking to the place where you lost, it should've been the latest castle. behind the throne you should check for an item called gem of light i think.

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Story progression is pretty straightforward mostly but I'm stuck at the part with the house at the end of all the dragons/red dragon mini bosses. The wizard in the house I think mentions something about the swimsuit and the blue monster blob mentioned something about medals. Any help?
I'm stuck in the same area, except there's no wizard in the house (just blue monster).

Wonder what I've missed? I've gotten all coins too (17 right?)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Euh try back tracking to the place where you lost, it should've been the latest castle. behind the throne you should check for an item called gem of light i think.
Thank you very much.

and take the next spot. XD
Have now the teleport skill to get and slept in the city at first, and the scene with the succubus had but now what to do. XD

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the same area, except there's no wizard in the house (just blue monster).

Wonder what I've missed? I've gotten all coins too (17 right?)
i'm not sure but if you already have the shield of light, i think you need to get the armor of light now which is on the same spot as the fountain that removes equipment but now you go around the fountain and enter from the backside.

Thank you very much.

and take the next spot. XD
Have now the teleport skill to get and slept in the city at first, and the scene with the succubus had but now what to do. XD
i think you have to backtrack to the second castle and find that the king is dying and he'll give you some information about where to find the other equips of the light. or if that isn't it have you tried entering the cave that comes after you pass the castle where you found the gem ?

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm not sure but if you already have the shield of light, i think you need to get the armor of light now which is on the same spot as the fountain that removes equipment but now you go around the fountain and enter from the backside.

i think you have to backtrack to the second castle and find that the king is dying and he'll give you some information about where to find the other equips of the light. or if that isn't it have you tried entering the cave that comes after you pass the castle where you found the gem ?
Lol I just found that the wizard below the very first castle will modify the armor of light to a sexier version. He'll change it back and forth if you revisit.

Edit: realized I had the wrong wizard.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Story progression is pretty straightforward mostly but I'm stuck at the part with the house at the end of all the dragons/red dragon mini bosses. The wizard in the house I think mentions something about the swimsuit and the blue monster blob mentioned something about medals. Any help?
I don't even see a wizard when I enter...

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He appears after you get all the equipment of light helm, shield, armor.
Where do I get them?

I have the shield, but I can't find the rest. They are telling me to go to the black continent or something but I can't find anything.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where to go after you get the light armor, I don't use translator so I don't understand...

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Went ahead and just made a new game. Got the helm, shield, and armor of light now. Showed off the black underwear to the wizards, got the teleport item, slept in the sage village and got a cutscene, went back to the 2nd castle and talked to the dying king, and then went back to the first castle to save them. Now just wondering how to get either the sword or get onto the last area.

Where to go after you get the light armor, I don't use translator so I don't understand...
You can now go to the wizard at the end of all the dragons and show the underwear.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Went ahead and just made a new game. Got the helm, shield, and armor of light now. Showed off the black underwear to the wizards, got the teleport item, slept in the sage village and got a cutscene, went back to the 2nd castle and talked to the dying king, and then went back to the first castle to save them. Now just wondering how to get either the sword or get onto the last area.

You can now go to the wizard at the end of all the dragons and show the underwear.
Yeah, I already showing the black underwear, then the dragon mob outside became talk able, then where you going, I still don't get the teleport item...

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I already showing the black underwear, then the dragon mob outside became talk able, then where you going, I still don't get the teleport item...
First castle, the princess gives it to you after you save the castle from the attack.

Last edited:

Noobmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but after acquiring the Gem of Light I come to a cave with a wizard girl who I 100% whiff on. Tried changing around my equips, as well as backtracking to all the towns. What am I missing?

eccentric2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but after acquiring the Gem of Light I come to a cave with a wizard girl who I 100% whiff on. Tried changing around my equips, as well as backtracking to all the towns. What am I missing?
Go all the way past those monsters to the other cave, should be a blue monster icon and a wizard inside. If the wizard isn't there, you need the armor of light, go to the lake where you remove equips and go to the bottom part of it, press the select button to enter a hidden area. Get the armor. Go back to the cave with the wizard and blue monster. Go to the hidden town north of the castle you were defeated in, get the special armor, equip it. Go back to the wizard cave again.

Anyone know what to do after that? Something about the sword of light or getting to the last continent, please and thank you.

hatjoeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've showed the wizard the black underwear and defeated the boss at the first castle and talked to the people. Not sure what to do from this point.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows how to reach the black continent???