What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

DarthJake

Reputation score
So while I'm playing the game, I'm reading the text, and it looks like the translators are doing an awesome job so far, from what I've seen, but I'm stuck on the "where to click" in the damn seaside cave. I've already beaten the squid, and hope that I'm not going to have to find the save to do it again, if I have to free the fairy before I fight it. But I'm trying to get the fairy costume, and I'm getting frustrated. I was able to click on the map east of the rock in the slime forest to find the "hidden treasure" and wish that I do that in the cave rather then blindly clicking away pointlessly.

Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance!

And right after I posted that I clicked on the right spot on the map. /sigh

Just like real life ask for help and you solve your problem.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's just me or MC get more sensitive when level up?

I equip her with vibrator for fun to play but sensitive gauge gain more quickly when she has more level.

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save file for this? I cant seem to find my old one.
i've been looking for a full save myself only to find out i had one already, at least i think so
idk how file uploading works here, it won't let me upload .dat or .rar so instead i'll put it on this pomf clone

(same file, 2 hosters)

rename to save.dat and replace the old one in the main folder, for some reason the file got renamed during upload

DarthJake

Reputation score
Was that where she is now?
Thanks for the response and image, I finally figured it out, to click on the map of the image that you linked instead of the image where it was telling me to search the area.

DarthJake

Reputation score
Was that where she is now?
Thanks for the response and image, I finally figured it out, to click on the map of the image that you linked instead of the image where it was telling me to search the area.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Been a long time since the last post, sorry if I am necroing the thread.

I've been enjoying Princess Sacrifice and the translations so far (Kudos to you who work as translator so far) but I am wondering if we will ever get a sequel since there seem to be no news about it.

Also while at it, anyone know any other game (can be out or upcoming in the future) that plays like Princess Sacrifice?

Thanks for the attention.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a long time since the last post, sorry if I am necroing the thread.

I've been enjoying Princess Sacrifice and the translations so far (Kudos to you who work as translator so far) but I am wondering if we will ever get a sequel since there seem to be no news about it.

Also while at it, anyone know any other game (can be out or upcoming in the future) that plays like Princess Sacrifice?

Thanks for the attention.
The last time the author communicated was back in December 2016, and from what I understand, the author has some kind of incurable chronic eye disease and because of this and family matters, he was unable to make another game, but he hadn't completely given up and wanted to continue.
The LiveMaker(the game engine) stopped updating and he was considering what to do about it.

The original message is in his blog's latest post comments, I translated with machine translation, so I might have gotten some of it wrong.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there more games like this, where the character is tied up with her clothes still on?
I like to see clothed bondage but most games normally make it so that the girl must be stripped first before they're tied up.

anojelger

Reputation score
Could someone please put the newly translated stuff (i.e. more recent than six months ago) in the 'Princess Sacrifice ENG Game.rar' on gitgud? I tried assembling the files myself and I thought I succeeded, but then the game broke and I have basically no clue anymore. Ugh.

Thanks in advance.

reiz3r

Reputation score
does anyone knows how to seduce lord wellston? does it require a certain stats, clothing, or something?

help. im dying to know

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering if is there any benefit in keeping depravity low, or it's better to increase it?
And what are the effects of increasing fame and divinity?
1540276280483.png

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those stats affect the ending. Fame lets you access certain events (like the Lord in the Port town giving you financial support for your fight against evil)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Some of the stats (can't remember crime or depravity) also affect the volunteer events you can perform at the churches.

naruto7607

Reputation score
How do you make the screen bigger? I do fullscreen and 1920x1080 resolution but the screen is still small.