What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

You don't get any sperm from them (any gained is discarded since its useless). That's basically it.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chest password is 3324288, you get the password from the mansion when you talk to the ghost. I'm still trying to find out how to defeat the woman in the mansion as well. :(
Anyone know how different are red zombies from the rest ? It seems that u can collect sperms from them,but i am not sure if there are any negatives when performing h attacks on them.
I also couldnt figure out password to chest on table with picture of guy and woman ..

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone post the order in which you're supposed to do things and where to go? It can be pretty bad just walking aimlessly.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chest password is 3324288, you get the password from the mansion when you talk to the ghost.
The password for me was 6357697. So guess it's randomized on each playthrough.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me guess. The passworded chest contain the machine-gun?

B

bleahblah

Anyone with an updated gallery unlock? I managed to find a few more scenes but see there are quite a few more after decrypting the game that I cant seem to figure out how to get them.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah my code was 5150599 but the chest contains the recipe for the super pill. the red zombie guys are super infected you can't collect sperm from them. and if you try there is a chance you will be infected, as for the machine gun, you need to find all 3 pieces of it scattered all over

also has anyone found a way to destroy the big boxes that block some of the entrances and one room in a house? I tried putting on the shotgun but that didn't work.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's some quick UI translation if any1 wants. I won't translate anything else until he's done with patches and stuff. I'm guessing over the next 2-3 months he'll be adding patches to fix bugs and stuff.

Also I'm not sure if this Special is the correct translation since I have no clue what it does. Is this some gauge for special skills?

Where should I put the translator files?

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone supply a full CG save?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why because no one reads the solution that I have from the side.
The grenade launcher is vür the crates.
But without the monition is not, and since the solution is not meaningful.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to beat the Bride Woman that kidnaps the fat researcher? She takes 0 damage from all attacks.
find 2 hidden item in hospital (1 maybe in 2F south, middle room, 1 maybe in north side forget 1F or 2F, room has 2 nurse and 1 doctor zombie), 1 in shopping center (possibly in 1F north side, near middle), and 1 item from Barbiturates house's mob (hardest one), then combine new item and use it. In final fight, fat boy use H-skill 15 SP one

Last edited:

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have maybe a list of where all the different armors are?

Also, does anyone know how to edit the rvdata2 files?

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how many female enemies we have in this game? cuz i've found only the nurse o_O

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nurse and the prime antagonist.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a guide from the very beggining? i have no idea if i am advancing the game or not

ive got the gasoline canister but i have seen all posts already but after advancing and find a lot of new paths. it takes me to empty houses or stuff with nothing inside aside some random normal enemies

i am quite confused on what to do really so if there is a guide or info from the very beggining to at least half game it be grateful

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there a guide from the very beggining? i have no idea if i am advancing the game or not

ive got the gasoline canister but i have seen all posts already but after advancing and find a lot of new paths. it takes me to empty houses or stuff with nothing inside aside some random normal enemies

i am quite confused on what to do really so if there is a guide or info from the very beggining to at least half game it be grateful

Seems like the thing to do is check every building you can and until maybe you get to the shopping center. For me I think I hit a glitch because I couldn't get past the metal grating blocking off part of the path even though I used the gasoline to get the generator working. I later started over from the point of the shopping center and defeated the purple haired ghost clown looking guy then messed with the generator on the outside of the shop afterwards. I had to go back to the house with the combination chest in it to get gasoline though: the gasoline was in a barrel on the first floor. in that same house I think there is mention of a blond haired companion of the purple haired ghost in a picture on the 2nd floor. One of 4 keys can be found if you investigate her grave. Also selecting one of the coffins you find from the homes gives up a key as well.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there's a bug with the soldier zombie?he aggroed me when i had low health making me escape fo recover,when i returned to him to fight he dont aggro me anymore

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes some are buggy monster.
if it sucks waiting to ne new version is out.
the are also hidden items that can not be found because of such buks.

To the ne solution want to do.
Preferably with pictures.
the sons that is too un clear.
thank you.