What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

There's a few things that don't make sense in my translation, but I'll fix that when I get to the later version of it.

Unfortunately, I don't have the most recent version of the game, but it wouldn't take long to transfer the translations. An hour, tops, I think.

I don't understand Japanese, I just make sense of Machine Translations.

If anyone else is working on a proper translation, let me know and we could probably work together. ^^

Also: That bug that prevents you from getting through the grates, if it doesn't get fixed, I'll look into it, since it's clearly an issue with the Variables/Switches and Events.

Last edited:

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ver 1.4 Anyone?? I can't buy the game :(

trades

Reputation score

There's a few things that don't make sense in my translation, but I'll fix that when I get to the later version of it.

Unfortunately, I don't have the most recent version of the game, but it wouldn't take long to transfer the translations. An hour, tops, I think.

I don't understand Japanese, I just make sense of Machine Translations.

If anyone else is working on a proper translation, let me know and we could probably work together. ^^

Also: That bug that prevents you from getting through the grates, if it doesn't get fixed, I'll look into it, since it's clearly an issue with the Variables/Switches and Events.
That bug was fixed in the game.

Also the version downloaded from the English dl site (RE127139) comes with a fully translated UI and items system from the developer... in case you don't want to waste your time

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to buy the game without going to dlsite?! Cause i dont have a visa credit card or the other ones :S and I need ver 1.4 cause the 1.0 is full of bugs :(

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, after playing for over an hour the game crashed during a h-scene and I didn't save. Hopefully someone uploads 1.04 at some point and I'll give this game another go. I like this one a lot better than the previous 2 games.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just bought the game from the English site. It's version 1.05 and all the menus are in English. Working on uploading it now. I'll edit this post with it.

EDIT: Here ya go

For the mediafire link try manually copying it instead of clicking on it so you don't get the "file blocked for violated" bullshit. I'd appreciate it if you download this that send some rep my way. Happy fapping.

Last edited:

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just bought the game from the English site. It's version 1.05 and all the menus are in English. Working on uploading it now. I'll edit this post with it.
You rule! xD ThX! ;)

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to upload it to Mega but it was giving me issues so I had to upload it to mediafire. I'll try uploading it to mega tomorrow and hopefully it'll work. I'd appreciate it if you download this that send some rep my way. Happy fapping.
It says "File blocked for violation" :(... I'll just wait for mega! :) Thx Anyway!;)

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It says "File blocked for violation" :(... I'll just wait for mega! :) Thx Anyway!;)
Fuck that was fast. Well Mega is working now so I'm uploading now.

Last edited:

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing! +rep!

Guys the mediafire link is working! Just copy>paste manually, don't click it. Mediafire has blocked the reffer to ulmf and say it has been removed if you click a link (I guess). :)
However the Mega mirror is come, thanks again Tonc. :D

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd appreciate it if you download this that send some rep my way. Happy fapping.

Do you mind reposting the mediafire one

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry, but can someone explain whats the lever on the scenes cemetery for?

thx in advance

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd appreciate it if you download this that send some rep my way. Happy fapping.
I get error when I tried to DL it ...
did it need re-upload ?

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry, but can someone explain whats the lever on the scenes cemetery for?

thx in advance
I believe switching that lever gets rid of the text during an h scene replay.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I edited my post and added the mediafire link back. If you're getting the blocked noticed trying copy and pasting it.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dragging the link to the url box or to an empty zone of the tabs will work.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me why there is no defend command in the 1.05 ver. ?And if there is where to find it cause i have no clue.