What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

C̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶1̶.̶0̶6̶E̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶?̶
I̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶.̶ ̶(̶E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶)̶
Edit: Author says bug is fixed in 1.06E.

In the meantime, here's a fix:
1. Extract 'Game.rgss3a' into the game folder. Google "rgss3a decrypter" and you should be able to find something that does the job.
2. Rename 'Game.rgss3a' to something else so the game does not use it.
3. Look in the extracted 'Data' folder and replace 'Skills.rvdata2' with the file in the attached zip.

You might need to start a new game for the command to come back.

The problem is that the "防御" skill has been translated as "Defense", but in the command script it has been translated as "Guard". The result is that the script cannot find the skill so the command doesn't appear.

Attachments

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'doh ...
that's silly ... considering the translator have mistake in calling the variable name they create themself ... lolz ...
BTW, thanks for the info ... and I'll immediately tried this one ...

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just got word back from the author that it has been fixed in 1.06E, so if you bought it from English dlsite then just update to fix it.

Unfortunately save data from 1.05E will still remain affected with the official patched version, so as mentioned above you'll probably have to start a new game to get the command back.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or ... use the data "defcab" give ...
finish the game and use NG+ in 1.06 version ... :p

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got word back from the author that it has been fixed in 1.06E, so if you bought it from English dlsite then just update to fix it.

Unfortunately save data from 1.05E will still remain affected with the official patched version, so as mentioned above you'll probably have to start a new game to get the command back.
What do you mean by "update to fix it"? I'd be glad to upload the 1.06e patch if I knew how to get it.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by "update to fix it"? I'd be glad to upload the 1.06e patch if I knew how to get it.
Buy it off the English DLsite.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Buy it off the English DLsite.
Wait so even if I bought it from the English site already I'd have to buy it again to get 1.06e? That doesn't make sense

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait so even if I bought it from the English site already I'd have to buy it again to get 1.06e? That doesn't make sense
I don't think so. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Someone else may know for a fact, but not me. I wanna say you have to go redownload it, cause it should the most up-to-date version when you do.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think so. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Someone else may know for a fact, but not me. I wanna say you have to go redownload it, cause it should the most up-to-date version when you do.
Alright I re-downloaded it and it is 1.06e.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the 1.06e version of the game. Defense is there from the start and some other bugs were fixed too. Unfortunately saves from 1.05e will still have the bugs if you bring it over. Again for the mediafire link don't click it, copy and paste it.

Happy fapping.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the 1.06e version of the game. Defense is there from the start and some other bugs were fixed too. Unfortunately saves from 1.05e will still have the bugs if you bring it over.

Happy fapping.

Many thanks Comrade.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the 1.06e version of the game. Defense is there from the start and some other bugs were fixed too. Unfortunately saves from 1.05e will still have the bugs if you bring it over.

Happy fapping.

not trying to nagging around here, but ...
lately MEGA hate me or something ...
can you upload it to other DL place ? :eek:

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not trying to nagging around here, but ...
lately MEGA hate me or something ...
can you upload it to other DL place ? :eek:
I'll edit the last post with a mediafire link

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll edit the last post with a mediafire link
thanks ... ;)

This is a new game with all the scenes unlocked plus an extra set of garments for both the ladies

I have a feeling the defend option was removed by accident when the maker applied the english interface.
BTW, all H event seems being put in PublicData file or something ...
the stat and other is in your posted save, but not H material ...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, just me bragging...
The game was nicely done, with some unique variations as compare to many other rpg games.
Just that I hope the characters and Sylvie's equipment were design better and the newgame+ should contain something more creatives, like perhaps the guy otaku will be replace with some other new girl maybe. It should contain more clothing costumes, higher cap level, more skills, and perhaps 1 or two new mobs @ boss characters, so that the player feels for the game got revived and renewed.
The game gets rather repetitive and the same old routine, that I got somewhat bored from time to time.

The game variety works with average performance to maintain the game addiction, as compare to other games like Shinobi Girl or MaidenSnowEve.
SG variations was simpler but contains better game addiction,
whereas MSE have rather amusing Game Mechanics to maintain solid gaming experience from early to late game with passable degrees of difficulties rather than straight-out grinding and farming.
Even when they have the same old routine, but those routines are very interesting, in my opinion that is.

Simple or complicated games, what they need is the *addictive value in the game variations* rather than *just a bunch of variations* in the games to maintain the pleasant feeling while playing the games even after weeks of game-time.

I was somewhat confused honestly, how there are people who stuck with no money. I played the game, and for as long as I don't go *surrender*, I get to grind and farm quite obediently. The bullet and the potions doesn't seem to be much of a problem either.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well,l I overgrind for leveling ... and abusing multi shot skill ...
which is resulting ... well ... out of bullets ...
and eventually money ...
(buy bullets, enchant it, use it too much ... and it will gone both for money and bullets)

even arrow can still be made easier than bullets ...
1 unit can fill for 20 ...
and the enemy somehow drop it more often than bullet ...
not to mention it's powerful ...

finally get out from hell ...
obtained some bullets, the bow, and have some money ...
after that because all grinding, it's become easier ... phew ...

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well,l I overgrind for leveling ... and abusing multi shot skill ...
which is resulting ... well ... out of bullets ...
and eventually money ...
(buy bullets, enchant it, use it too much ... and it will gone both for money and bullets)

even arrow can still be made easier than bullets ...
1 unit can fill for 20 ...
and the enemy somehow drop it more often than bullet ...
not to mention it's powerful ...

finally get out from hell ...
obtained some bullets, the bow, and have some money ...
after that because all grinding, it's become easier ... phew ...
Well, at least you got the bow, I DIDN'T!! Waaargh!!
I've been killing off zombies after zombies, interacting with every map objects uptill the female boss, yet I got nada for sylvie nor the guy's weapons... WHYYY?!!!
I played the ver1.0 btw, though that ver should already have those weapons, I just don't get it. Changing to 1.06 just recently... NEW GAME!... Again.

BTW, I do get what you mean by out of money, during mid-game, my money got static or stagnant between killing off zombies and creating bullets for Aki as well as repairing clothes. Though at that time, my money was already around 15k - 28k, going up and down within that values, so I more or less pays less attention to it, haha.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bow Location ...
Hospital at 2nd part Feint city ...
Inside Hospital :
1st Floor (North)
there's doctor Zombie at left room ...
pull all leftover resource to kill this guy ...
he is TOUGH !! including Nurse Zombie ...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bow Location ...
Hospital at 2nd part Feint city ...
Inside Hospital :
1st Floor (North)
there's doctor Zombie at left room ...
pull all leftover resource to kill this guy ...
he is TOUGH !! including Nurse Zombie ...
Yeah, I get what you mean, even with high enough level and good equipment, the nurse still pull off a hundred bar damage, and the doc was so healthy that his bones have just too many calcium to withstand a long stand-off. Well, I just get Aki to double shot it *H3*, and the guy to defend, refill bullet and potion when needed. Note that I only have the wooden stick for the guy, so he kinda... You know...

4 tips that might help, was already posted before by other people, but what the heck:
1) Try to get behind the zombies when trying to engage in battle.
2) Try to get the girls Really Horny, when they use sexy attack, they can level up and gather sperm faster.
3) If you have back-up save from when before your sexy attack can level the char but your exp bar is already halfway full *nearly level up from grinding*, better load it back and use it after you level up that char *exp bar empty after level up*. This way, you can level up from grinding +1 and sexy attack +1 = 2 level up.
4) If my tips no.2 was correct, then Try not to get status effect from certain zombies that can reduce the characters horny-ness... You can notice it from the girl expression when they use sexy attack. Sexy attack and skill attack cost *green bars* or skill point or whatchamacallit....

Anyway, thanks, I kinda running back on newgames for ver1.06, so I'd be taking my time.

Ok, Found knife and bow, but still haven't found the katana.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which Zombie Solder has the KNIFE ?
(Exact position please, and Katana too if possible)
they are very tough, so I tried to avoid them unless really have to ...

and ...
is there anything to increase horny level beside using the grass ?
semen gathering is useful but also not really useful since
1. you can only gather 500
2. any item making use other ingredient which might hard to obtained ..
3. you can't sell it or use it for other mean ...

BTW, for grinding ...
I choose that Penis Zombie ... (Lv.1)
(okay, that the WEIRDEST zombie I have ever seen in my live) ...:confused:
Reason :
they drop boy Arrow ingredient by 50% ...
do only 2 digit damage (aka very low)
which also means low chance for damaging cloth ...
the money they drop enough to cover bullets cost and buy a bit more equipment ...

the other one is Ghost Lv.2 ...
Reason :
they drop boy Arrow ingredient by 50% ...
the money they drop enough to cover bullets cost and buy a bit more equipment ...
Low Def and HP, which can be killed within 1 turn (also means less cost for resource)

if you know which other enemy good for grinding please do tell ...

Last edited: