What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

which Zombie Solder has the KNIFE ?
(Exact position please, and Katana too if possible)
they are very tough, so I tried to avoid them unless really have to ...

School, 2nd floor for the knife... I think :)

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

School, 2nd floor for the knife... I think :)
there's 2 - 3 Zombie Soldier ...
which one is it ?

Edit :
Nevermind, I'll just overlevel myself and swipe all of them for once ...
Lv 13+ should be enough to mop floor with them ...

Last edited:

frozon

Reputation score

any one has the 1.06 japanese version?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm ? just DL and play half translated 1.06 instead ...
I doubt there's many difference with the Japanese version (which 1.06 too) ...
(the defense / guard command already get enabled)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There was already someone posted the ver1.06 just recently, read back 1-4 pages, you might find it. It was semi-english.

I wonder which genius gave the idea of the final mansion, being so darn hard. If you're just using normal gun, you need to cope with the H7 skill strike *aka the triple shot* on the Zombie soldier several times, and you're fighting both at the same time! Beat them at level 17, fight like mad, exp gain like hell, well then, how do I grind now?!
Drinking healing potions at the speed of breathing, not to mention the massive red Zombies where you can't collect spermatozoa. The last mansion is too darn time consuming.

If you wanna get the girl horny, just let them use sexy attack a lot of times *I usually use one with the top description '5%', though I don't know what that means*.
Note that Zombie no.5//pen*s zombie-B//all the old-zombies have the skill to reduce the horny-ness.

Extra Notice!
- I don't know if this is true, but the more you level up using sexy attack, the harder it gets to level up again using sexy attack. Meaning, let say if you use 20 times to level up using sexy attacks the first time, it might takes you 45 times for the second, and 70 times on the third.
So, you might want to level up using sexy attack when your grinding level reaches 15+. I cannot proves this to be true, but it might be right?

The knife:
School 2nd floor, the soldier in the mid-bottom of the current screen *maybe*. There was a bug in the previous version about this one where if you surrender to it, you can't fought it again.

About the katana/sword, well...... HEEEEELLP!!!!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Extra Notice!
- I don't know if this is true, but the more you level up using sexy attack, the harder it gets to level up again using sexy attack. Meaning, let say if you use 20 times to level up using sexy attacks the first time, it might takes you 45 times for the second, and 70 times on the third.
So, you might want to level up using sexy attack when your grinding level reaches 15+. I cannot proves this to be true, but it might be right?

The knife:
School 2nd floor, the soldier in the mid-bottom of the current screen *maybe*. There was a bug in the previous version about this one where if you surrender to it, you can't fought it again.
actually the chance for Ero tech increasing your level is getting lower as your level higher ...
it doesn't matter how many times you obtain Lv.Up by it ...
so after Lv.15+ it's quite LOW to hit the jackpot with it ...

thanks for the info ... gotta teach the Zombie so they do what corpse should do ... stay dead ...

BTW, the bug probably because the programing think you already "win" instead "lose" ... have note, the unique enemy which drop the item will get changed after you obtain the item ...

for the Doctor Zombie which drop the BOW, it will get changed by Penis Zombie ... :p

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My ways of battle was to assimilate between saves, battles, and craft. I usually do battles on the weaker enemies, collecting gold by saving bullets and arrow money.

My money just goes to buying potions. Better not stay on the lower stage too long though, the higher level enemies gives higher exp and pocket money.

My Sylvie rarely gets attacked, so I usually push her on attacks. I seldom use her healing, her skill points mostly goes to sexy tech. Healing goes with potions rather than her healing skills. She accumulate skill points really slow, so I just shove it into sexy tech whenever needed.

I just use Aki the double shot early to late-mid games using H3 skills, taking 3-skill points and accumulate 5X2 skill points with each hits. This way, she can accumulate skill points very fast and can do sexy attacks on every match. By using sexy attacks, she can saves bullet as well as leveling up. Plus, Aki sexy attacks using only 10 skill points, if I'm not mistaken, increases her attack power for three turns, that makes her the main damager in the team.

Seishi Masato Masuta the otaku usually cowers to defend himself. He usually gets picked by the zombie bullies. Even when being attacked, the chars can accumulate skill points based on the amount of damaged they receive. Most of his skill points was accumulated by being attacked. I throw all of his pent-up skill points during the hospital runs and the boss match.
He usually acts as the bullet-filler or the healing potion givers during any match. Poor guy.

I just use potion 500, rather than 1000 or full healing potions. But I'm considering of switching it with 1000 since the mansion was so puking.

Right now, the girls in my team both leveled 17, while the guy was still at level 15... Or was it 14?

I don't know why, but when I saw the horny sylvie, it just pleases me to play it. What I hate aside from the mansion runs is, Sylvie equipments. Aside from her nun outfits, everything else was badly made. Even her clothing damage needs polishing. Sometimes, she was drawn looking like a guy. Dangit, Jennet! Just gives her better femininity looks and outfits why don'tcha. Aki... She was so-so. Masato... no comment.

For this game, I gives it 7.6/10.0 ratings overall, which was among the top 10 H-games that I've played out of 20++ games

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

actually the chance for Ero tech increasing your level is getting lower as your level higher ...
it doesn't matter how many times you obtain Lv.Up by it ...
so after Lv.15+ it's quite LOW to hit the jackpot with it ...

thanks for the info ... gotta teach the Zombie so they do what corpse should do ... stay dead ...

BTW, the bug probably because the programing think you already "win" instead "lose" ... have note, the unique enemy which drop the item will get changed after you obtain the item ...

for the Doctor Zombie which drop the BOW, it will get changed by Penis Zombie ... :p
Seriously, man? :confused:
Then, what am I gonna do with the mansion, play dead?
I can still grind at the mansion, but, seriously, grinding there? Not just the exp gain was little, but the match itself was... Too Annoying!

Anyway, thanks for the info.:)

Kudos ya all!

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there any sexy results to be gained from getting infected? Or is it just to access the ffm blowjob with nerdy guy?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my gameplay ...
1. I only buy armor, and ammo ...
(I usually never make potion unless I really have to, and 500 heal type only)
2. Healing usually being done by skill instead ...
it's increase TP by 3-4 too, and if used by herself then it will only cost 6-7 (10-3 or 10-4)
3. I reserve ammo by using Ero Tech, and yeah, bigger damage = less ammo ...
4. I only hunt enemy which can cover the cost of ammo (at minimum) or at least have good drop rate (the only I find is arrow drop which 50%)
(after I have at least 25 arrow, I start hunting at other place)

BTW, I don't get about using H3 skill have skill point ...
is the game have that trait too (increase attack by usage number ?)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Healing can be accomplished by using Conversation to ask the party to rest. You gain back a lot of HP. Sufficient time has to pass to use it again.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The skill point I'm referring to was the green bar, or the one you said TP. If I'm not mistaken, all of the red head skill bullet cost are proportional to the TP cost;).

Yes, healing can be done by communicating with pals outside of match *battle*, but during matches, rather than using the blonde 200++ healing just to suck back another 200++ damage from damage-forte opponents doesn't seem to be within my fortitude. It's like wasting a person turn, though the other two can still go at it;).
In fact, if Silvie levels are high enough, she have a new healing skill (?) that cost 20 TP was even more ridiculous when you compare it with how little TP accumulation she made:rolleyes:.

But still, since you've done it and happy with it, I guess there something advantageous about you're tactics that I might not know. Though in my point, after passing the late-mid game, I'm aiming for the potion1000 for end-late game in the mansion match:D. My money are in abundance, somewhere around 100k, with the horny girls collecting around triple the sperm rate, crafting are no longer a problems. Though, how can I create the grenade launcher and katana/sword? I thought I read someone posted that there is a grenade launcher to destroy the giant boxes blocking the graveyard house... Hmm, I wonder...

The infection only cause you to game-over when someone reaches 100% infection *if I'm not mistaken*. On the side note, you can have 4 different scene with the infection:
- Silvie
- Aki
- Shishasose Masutato
- Silvie and Aki

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering did everyone check they Sperm Bath, that the wife used at last mansion?
It give infinite max amount of sperm whenever you check it. so you don't need to sex grind a lot to get it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering did everyone check they Sperm Bath, that the wife used at last mansion?
It give infinite max amount of sperm whenever you check it. so you don't need to sex grind a lot to get it.
Wow, well, thanks a bunch. I did make it there and an option pops up, but since it was in jap, I just ignore it la~lala~lala...

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get the keys for the locker 1F Shopping center that contains a part of the grenade launcher?
If I can get that GL, I might be able to get the Katana and the crossbow as well :p.

:eek: PLEEAASSEE!!!

There's the hidden route near the graveyard and the locker in Shopping Center F1, but where as can I get all of the Grenade Launcher compartments?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually I'm still a bit early in game ... (still in Hospital) Lv 13 at most ...
the level I have is kinda unbalanced because that Ero Tech jackpot thingie ...
even so, already have steady ammo and arrow amount, not to mention 100k+ money ...
about healing thing .. I actually get healed 350-450 within 1 cast ... so it's not all bad ...

BTW, I wonder if NG+ also carry level and item ...
also can someone post PublicData with full enemy data too ?
I want to pick out my hunting prey ... :cool:

Last edited:

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, kind of new to playing these kind of games.

Any chance for a full English translation? Including the dialogue and all? I feel like I'm playing only half of the game.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unfortunately seems none will take the project for translation ...
this partial translation itself doesn't seems get continued either ... :(

frozon

Reputation score

:) Although i can read both language, it easy for me to read japanese.

frozon

Reputation score

although i can read both languages, it`s easy to read japanese for me...

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, well, thanks a bunch. I did make it there and an option pops up, but since it was in jap, I just ignore it la~lala~lala...

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get the keys for the locker 1F Shopping center that contains a part of the grenade launcher?
If I can get that GL, I might be able to get the Katana and the crossbow as well :p.

:eek: PLEEAASSEE!!!

There's the hidden route near the graveyard and the locker in Shopping Center F1, but where as can I get all of the Grenade Launcher compartments?
If I remember, you get keys from
1. KEY 232 from red zombie that blocking path at hospital basement.
2. KEY 121 from coffin no.5 at "key item" inventory.
3. KEY 212 from Sarah's grave at graveyard
4. KEY 15 after you beat Sarah for the first time at Shopping Center 2nd floor.

Grenade Launcher part is
1. From Locker 15
2. Hidden path between forest and first village
3. Assault Rifle that you get from 2 zombie soldier at shopping center. the key for the door is at last mansion.
Then craft the item from the menu, right tab.