What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

NP, I have one question for all that played the game.

When you get that grenade launcher, is it a separate weapon or do you need to modify the rifle? If you do need to modify the rifle, I'm guessing you can't use the rifle anymore while the launcher is attached? I myself never actually found that weapon so I can't know for sure and I need to know how it works so I can translate it right.
IIRC, once you have found the required parts, the Grenade Launcher is actually attached to the Assault Rifle. So you will then be able to shoot rifle rounds as well as grenades.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, I don't understand Japanese at all and because of that translating the story isn't even an option.
Actually, it seems they are already working on translating the game themselves, thanks to the 1.08eb download. So it is possible that you might not need to translate the story.

They could do it themselves. XP

Still, I appreciate the work you have done so far.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, it seems they are already working on translating the game themselves, thanks to the 1.08eb download. So it is possible that you might not need to translate the story.

They could do it themselves. XP

Still, I appreciate the work you have done so far.
Where did you get that information? I've never seen them translate any of their game so I'm pretty much surprised.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get that information? I've never seen them translate any of their game so I'm pretty much surprised.

First sentence roughly says Ver. Current is 1.08b English-speaking countries for 1.08bE.

Of course I could be wrong.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nope you are right. It is indeed a partially translated version. I'm not sure if they have more or less translated than what kR1pt0n1t3 has done, tho, as I haven't checked out his version.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope you are right. It is indeed a partially translated version. I'm not sure if they have more or less translated than what kR1pt0n1t3 has done, tho, as I haven't checked out his version.
I think someone posted that couple of pages back and I checked it by accident.

They only translated some items, weapons and armors, not a single thing from descriptions etc...

If any of you can get it touch send them my translation since it's almost everything except story is translated.

^___^

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be battle music? It's oddly silent for me, and another RPG Maker game I have also suddenly stopped playing music for some reason..

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be battle music? It's oddly silent for me, and another RPG Maker game I have also suddenly stopped playing music for some reason..
Maybe you turned off music? press F1 and check options?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i hope someone would make a walkthrough of this , awesome game..

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe you turned off music? press F1 and check options?
Music's enabled, and there's music when i go inside a building but no music in battles or the overworld...

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to hear more about this translation patch they are making for the story. Anyone have more news on the matter?

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got an idea how to unlock the event on the extreme bottom left > extreme right?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' Since there's no info on them yet I decide not to make a new thread (yet), but there's teaser for it in the blog's banner, looks like T-Enta-P have 2 games planned atm:

Yorozuya Princess - Probably something akin to the bounty hunter series.

Highschool girl courage test 3 - .- . if it's anything like the previous 2, janitor scare girls on courage test route with tools and rape them, with one optional unlockable scat scene and pregnancy in the ending if you cum inside.

EndlessRoad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please post their save for v1.08 :3

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

note ...
if you end the game and reach NG+, all item will get reset ...

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The scientist died and I suspect I will have to start over from the beginning.
Does anyone have a guide how to get weapons and clothes?

It inspect all and only find, photos, spaghetti and empty boxes :/