What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

ciphertul88

Reputation score
well, my apologies, god forbid we could get the best sweeper game from t-ente-p in English,

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Requesting a translation can be done in the translation request thread. Linkbegging can be done nowhere.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow, 2 posts in and this forum is just fantastic, Thanks so much for your wisdom and aid.
There was literally 2 other people who begged for links for an extremely old game and what happened to them? Why wouldn't you doing the same generate the same result as the other 2?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump a thread.
There was literally 2 other people who begged for links for an extremely old game and what happened to them? Why wouldn't you doing the same generate the same result as the other 2?
Not sure why mods are anal about asking for links in PM's

Clearly there exists a translation, yet there is no translation topic for this game, so why the fuck can't people ask via PM?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure why mods are anal about asking for links in PM's

Clearly there exists a translation, yet there is no translation topic for this game, so why the fuck can't people ask via PM?
The problem isn't sending links via PM, mods EXPLICITLY state that they do NOT give a fuck about what you do in PMs. The problem is when retards beg for links in the thread, "PM me","PM me too". When one does it, every other retard does to.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, this is not the place to beg for links to old games as it clogs up threads, you are going to have to dig it up the old fashioned way (Or buy it ). Second, the game only has a partial (Correct me if im wrong). As far as i know, only ghost town, shinobi buster, and recently yorozura have full translations.

Doom_

Reputation score
I have the game but I am having issues with the graphics a few images are missing for scenes like the semen bath fall scene and the toilet pain scenes. Does anyone have a working version? if you do could you pass me the graphics files thank you in advance.