What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

can anyone reup to mega?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The horned enemy in Barbiturate's House are bugged. After the fight, the next enemy will cause the game to error and crash. I hope that enemy is not important.

Correction: Encountering them without the guy causes this. Seems it doesn't occur when I have the full party.
Correction again: Occurs even with him in it. I suspect that a certain attack from the enemy is causing the issue.

Last edited:

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit confused on where to go, After I defeated the purple afro ghost in the mall and got the 15Gkey, apparently it goes to some 2nd floor?.

Reputation score

Couple of things I've noticed while playing;

1 - Some enemies can glitch/error/crash at the climax of a sex scene (random so far)
2 - 100% infection results in game over. (confirmed)
3 - Some enemies can bug and get stuck in the faded frame and cannot be interacted with! I have one that's blocking me from the mansion :(

Now a few things I need help with...
1 - Where and at what level do you get the new weapons?
2 - Why is leveling so damn slow?!

That's all! Ciao.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would rest some things if they are completely gone can buy new.

Among the crash.
Say I only have you XP or something?
Because I had the problem even more from the newer rpg maker ever.

Little tip!
Make From and fight on when camping after few saves healing items.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if new weapon possibly is north city east area, doctor house 2F click all item > graveyard get key > north city west side department store > boss > door locked > department store outside generator not work > north city middle area hospital B1 get empty oil container > doctor's house get oil > generator > open door > fight x 3

school 2F soldier in south room

hospital doctor zombie, in north side, forget 1F or 2F

from department store, go north to final big house, get key in 2F NW, then go back department store open door and fight to 2 soldier zombie get new weapon, go back to south town, from south town.jpg can get part of weapon, if get part of item from department store locker (forget key from where), then combine item > weapon can make a new weapon for destroy box (but ammo cost high...)

house in graveyard can get new weapon

from north city west side park, NE entrance to big house, 2F can get new weapon

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Again a quick try of a machine translation for skills/abnormal states/items.

Any attempts to translate the menu (and all other things that are in the System.rvdata2) lead to a guaranteed crash at the start of the next combat (script 特殊アクターコマンド line 176 @stype_list.each {|stype| second_skill(stype) }). If anyone has any clue what exactly in that line crashes if you translate the default names, perhaps at least the other stuff in the menu could be translated.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

habs times specially uploaded wers still need.

Reputation score

Ok so, I lost round 3 of the boss fight against the wife and now she's kidnapped the fat guy somewhere else... where the hell is he?! D: He's died 3 times from biohazard stuff.

Anyone get this?

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so, I lost round 3 of the boss fight against the wife and now she's kidnapped the fat guy somewhere else... where the hell is he?! D: He's died 3 times from biohazard stuff.

Anyone get this?
Go north from the supermarket map, he is in the house, second floor taking the right stairs.

Reputation score

Do you mean inside the mansion? If so I can't seem to open the door...

I've killed the soldier in the school/office building type thing and the doctor on the 2F at the hospital. Not sure where to go from here.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do you mean inside the mansion? If so I can't seem to open the door...

I've killed the soldier in the school/office building type thing and the doctor on the 2F at the hospital. Not sure where to go from here.
You need to get the key in the NW box compartment in the area where you fought her.

Reputation score

Where do I get the key for the lockers? o.o I keeps saying 212 but I get no new keys.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did you try both 1st and 2nd floor compartments?

Reputation score

Yeah tried both. 2F says 212, 1F says 121 there is an open box on 1F but doesn't seem to do anything.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the first floor and the 2nd floor both have 2 boxes against the wall to open, after you win/lose against the wife they take the fat guy, the lockers behind that area has the mansion key in it, you need a total of 4 keys to open all 4 lockers. also I'm missing 3 cg scenes later today I am gonna try the newgame+ and find em. remember each person has 4 different sexy attacks.

Reputation score

the first floor and the 2nd floor both have 2 boxes against the wall to open, after you win/lose against the wife they take the fat guy, the lockers behind that area has the mansion key in it, you need a total of 4 keys to open all 4 lockers. also I'm missing 3 cg scenes later today I am gonna try the newgame+ and find em. remember each person has 4 different sexy attacks.
Sorry to be a bother but could you upload a save for something close to the part I'm at? if you still have one of course. I think I've missed a lot of important stuff... I have 1 key, and I've opened 1 locker and given that most of my saves have the guy at between 60 and 87% infected, I'm pretty much f'ed in the A in terms of being able to find the other 3 before he dies.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think I have one around that part anymore, but here is my :D newgame+ :D with only the very first enemy you see deaded. also anyone know how to break the boxes? that block certain area's off .

Attachments

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck trying to figure how to defeat (or rather even damage) the final boss here so I cannot help just yet.