What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

I don't think I have one around that part anymore, but here is my :D newgame+ :D with only the very first enemy you see deaded. also anyone know how to break the boxes? that block certain area's off .
Thanks man, greatly appreciated :D

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yo, I'm probably being really stupid and clueless here, but I just can't figure out how to open the H gallery? I'm trying with a new game as well as with the Newgame+ save file added on this page. Also, how do I H attack? (the bar isn't filled up and I don't know how to fill it up) Anyone please help?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yo, I'm probably being really stupid and clueless here, but I just can't figure out how to open the H gallery? I'm trying with a new game as well as with the Newgame+ save file added on this page. Also, how do I H attack? (the bar isn't filled up and I don't know how to fill it up) Anyone please help?
The bar should fill up on its own when you perform other basic attacks!

Also, anyone know how to access the gallery mode or something like that? ._.

titanape

Reputation score

The bar should fill up on its own when you perform other basic attacks!

Also, anyone know how to access the gallery mode or something like that? ._.
If you speak with the guy at the very start, by the gate, he will give you a key to the H-gallery.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you speak with the guy at the very start, by the gate, he will give you a key to the H-gallery.
Great thanks!

Now all I need is an actual 100% save ._.

Since the save the kind sir gave us is a new game +, all the scenes in the gallery are locked again ._.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know where 121 key is? I found the others but I have no idea where the 121 is.

titanape

Reputation score

Does anyone know where 121 key is? I found the others but I have no idea where the 121 is.
If you examine one of the figures you can collect (The coffin ones, No.5 I believe), you will find a key inside.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great thanks!

Now all I need is an actual 100% save ._.

Since the save the kind sir gave us is a new game +, all the scenes in the gallery are locked again ._.
I think that the gallery save is the "publicdata.rvdata2" file, because, AFAIK, unlocked scenes are saved separately.

Here's my (incomplete) gallery, in that case.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hang there now and ka what I need to find to get there on. XD

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reloaded and encountered a bug. If you fix the generator to the shopping mall before "talking" to the gate, it will think you did not fix the generator and you are stuck.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Change system locale... to Japanese(Japan) then unzip the game again and play it. Have fun! Game is very buggy at the moment though I keep getting stuck with bugged zombies blocking my way. Then when I tried starting over I accidently killed the clown boss after I filled the generator.. So the doors wouldn't open sigh.. If anyone has a decent save that would be wonderful, I get stuck trying to get to the far north house..

some help?

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game just came out on english dlsite.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A few questions:

1. When you get infected, you can remove the infection by having a scene with the fat guy. Does he only have the single scene or are there others?

2. Sometimes one of the girls seems to enjoy herself when using H skills in combat, but then the smile is gone the next fight. What triggers this?

3. Is the "Fat Guy Shop" the only place for different armors?

4. What are the 4 options you sometimes get after lossing a battle during the sex scene?

Great game so far, though the frequent crashes ang general confusion is a little annoying.

EDIT: Oh, and does the redhead ever get an infight sex skill like the blonde does? I mean the actual intercourse one.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few questions:

1. When you get infected, you can remove the infection by having a scene with the fat guy. Does he only have the single scene or are there others?

2. Sometimes one of the girls seems to enjoy herself when using H skills in combat, but then the smile is gone the next fight. What triggers this?

3. Is the "Fat Guy Shop" the only place for different armors?

4. What are the 4 options you sometimes get after lossing a battle during the sex scene?

Great game so far, though the frequent crashes ang general confusion is a little annoying.

EDIT: Oh, and does the redhead ever get an infight sex skill like the blonde does? I mean the actual intercourse one.
1. 4type : 1st heroine, 2nd heroine, two heroine and fat boy
2. some zombie has skill down heroine enjoy lvl
3. yes if collect 5 item of heroine can buy new clothes
4. see 1st heroine hscene, see 2nd heroine hscene, see fat boy, end

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. 4type : 1st heroine, 2nd heroine, two heroine and fat boy
2. some zombie has skill down heroine enjoy lvl
3. yes if collect 5 item of heroine can buy new clothes
4. see 1st heroine hscene, see 2nd heroine hscene, see fat boy, end
Thank you for the answer.

Concerning 4: I don't mean that decision. Sometimes you get 4 options in standard hentai scenes, the ones you get for loosing.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Change system locale... to Japanese(Japan) then unzip the game again and play it. Have fun! Game is very buggy at the moment though I keep getting stuck with bugged zombies blocking my way. Then when I tried starting over I accidently killed the clown boss after I filled the generator.. So the doors wouldn't open sigh.. If anyone has a decent save that would be wonderful, I get stuck trying to get to the far north house..
tried to run it without the applocate and worked,wth?
what red zombies do?

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the 4 options after losing are
1: use condom for both
2: red head use condom
3: blonde use condom
4: no one uses condom

using the condom blocks infection.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to cure the guy once infected?
I know he can cure the girls but how to cure him?
Thanks.