What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

Here's some quick UI translation if any1 wants. I won't translate anything else until he's done with patches and stuff. I'm guessing over the next 2-3 months he'll be adding patches to fix bugs and stuff.

Also I'm not sure if this Special is the correct translation since I have no clue what it does. Is this some gauge for special skills?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I asked what but no one helps a further great. XD

I was so smart before I fight against the woman tions stand store to make.
but I now missing a key and is not in box 5.

and the password for the crate must surely be where to find?

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's some quick UI translation if any1 wants. I won't translate anything else until he's done with patches and stuff. I'm guessing over the next 2-3 months he'll be adding patches to fix bugs and stuff.

Also I'm not sure if this Special is the correct translation since I have no clue what it does. Is this some gauge for special skills?

Thanks! That makes this playable for me! :D

From what others have mentioned, I think gauge needs to be full to use H-skills.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Collection system
( In the chest of the three-story private house feint City ) black coffin No.1
( Hut in the Dr. left home ) black coffin No.2
( In the chest of Adehosu villagers House) black coffin No.3
( In the shopping mall -1F coin locker ) black coffin No.4
(- In the locker of a hospital room on the north side 2F hospital right ) black coffin No.5

( Housing two Nokihidaritonari , chest of drawers from the upper-left feint City research facility ) soy sauce dynamite Mexican
( In the fridge of Adehosu villagers House) miso butter of New Yorker
( In the locker of Dr. home basement ) of pork by African sunset of the sun
( In the shopping mall coin locker -2F ) of Taiwan Kitakata ramen de Russia
Amazon tropical salt flavor ( collective housing in the district with a feint City Hospital , in the upper left chest )

Maemae card ( old man that stands on the banks of the pond feint City )
( In the locker of school 3F) N card Yuta
( House on the left side of the district with a feint City research facility ) Mikarin card
( Crack in the wall of the direct road ) card only wonder
Eco Card ( toilet of a large mansion in the district with a feint City Hospital )

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Other items
Gasoline ( research facility )
( Basement of the hospital ) gasoline carrying can
Self- generator ( shopping center entrance left side )

Key of reminiscence ( General )
( In the closet of the room of Dr. home 2F left ) key shopping center store
Key to the cabin home of Dr. (not available * by mistake , corrected now . Sorry. )
( In the coin locker No. 212 ) of the home key of Dr.

Key to the locker number 15 ( shopping center 2F)
( In the black coffin No.5) key locker No. 121
( In the grave of Mrs. Sarah barbiturates ) key locker No. 212
( I beat the red zombies are in the basement of the hospital ) key locker No. 232

key 212 XD

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how many H-attacks does each character have and do you have to do anything special to unlock them?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but is also a bad solution because it only understands station.

Weapon system
(I beat quintet zombie to which opened the shopping mall-2F shutter) shotgun
Rifle (key of the main door to defeat zombie Soldier of shopping mall-1F)
(In the shopping mall-1F coin lockers) grenade launcher
(I walk around the lower right corner of the Adehosu village, outside the fence of the cemetery) and the bottom rail

(I kill zombies Soldier of school 2F) knife
(2F of the big house in the district with a feint City Hospital) sword

(Private house there are two bodies is Adehosu Village zombie) wooden stick
(- I beat the zombie doctor of hospital north 1F) bow and arrow
(Hut of Adehosu village cemetery) crossbow

where now is the grenade throw his monitozion?
since at the cemetery or before the tooth after the description is nothing.

So how many H-attacks does each character have and do you have to do anything special to unlock them?
So as I've noticed just the hearts of skills to use by the time you turned what free.

priestess can get all 4 and the main heroine only 3, 4 are obtained when you lose against the woman in shopping compass.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am curious: How did you avoid the crash the next combat when you changed the system file and translated those menu points?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am curious: How did you avoid the crash the next combat when you changed the system file and translated those menu points?
You can't avoid it since I obviously made a mistake while I was translating :) I did say it was a quick UI translation so I probably added .; or whatever somewhere which broke it :)

I'm downloading the game again and this time I'm actually gonna watch what I'm doing instead of doing it fast and do a shit mistake.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I played around with it a bit more and it seems that part of the script is responsible for the non default combat commands. So if you change any combat commands (skills, guard, and so on) it ends in a crash at the next combat. It seems possible to translate the "non combat" stuff like load/ status and so on.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I played around with it a bit more and it seems that part of the script is responsible for the non default combat commands. So if you change any combat commands (skills, guard, and so on) it ends in a crash at the next combat. It seems possible to translate the "non combat" stuff like load/ status and so on.
I'll have to look into it a bit more, but there should be a way to translate it so it works. You probably just have to translate it in few more places not just one, but for that I'll have to go through scripts and read the code.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

special seemt o be a correct translation. That gauge is filled during battle, and is both in special attacks and h-attacks.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

again.
What must I do to be able to use the grenade launcher and make the boxes wek?
and know who can not find one respectively is bugged the pw of the crate.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i am also wondering how to proceed....

I got the 3 Keys "121,212,232"
Gasoline
Box 1,3,5
Mikuru Card
Ramen

Weapons:
Wooden Stick
Bow

But i dont know how i can move forward, there are Crates blocking my path.
Am i still missing something?
and what is the Code for the Chest in the Lab?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the UI (Fixed). Now everything is translated except the "Surrender" button in combat. For the life of me I can't find where the game is pulling that from. I've checked all the skills, scripts, common events and only found few instances of that text but none of it was the one used in combat...

Also if you change your menus with the option "Combat command" you might get some new options inside combat menu that aren't translated. Basically those are just shortcuts for some skills.

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where i put the files?

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the UI (Fixed). Now everything is translated except the "Surrender" button in combat. For the life of me I can't find where the game is pulling that from. I've checked all the skills, scripts, common events and only found few instances of that text but none of it was the one used in combat...

Also if you change your menus with the option "Combat command" you might get some new options inside combat menu that aren't translated. Basically those are just shortcuts for some skills.
how do make this work?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same as any other translation. I never understood why there's not a sticky thread about this.

Extract the rgss file inside your game directory with and put the extracted files back to game directory and delete the rgss file. After that copy my files into the game directory and overwrite.

I repeat again that this is only UI translation and nothing else. I'm waiting for the author to release patches and fix any bugs the game might have.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also note: I already did a machine translation of the skills/stats and items.
You can use those files in addition to the UI interface (just extract mine last since I only attached the files I changed)

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to beat the Bride Woman that kidnaps the fat researcher? She takes 0 damage from all attacks.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how different are red zombies from the rest ? It seems that u can collect sperms from them,but i am not sure if there are any negatives when performing h attacks on them.
I also couldnt figure out password to chest on table with picture of guy and woman ..