What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

Weird, I've never had the game crashing. I did have the double rape animation with blondie getting anal just freezing but not for the redhead, but other than that it was pretty flawless.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i guess i'll gonna wait for more fixes before go on

Saname

Reputation score

Okay will someone PLEASE tell me how to put the UI translation files into effect. I tried to follow what K said but it just confused me. First off what and where is the game directory?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay will someone PLEASE tell me how to put the UI translation files into effect. I tried to follow what K said but it just confused me. First off what and where is the game directory?
Eh? We have one already? o.o What post is it? (Ack. I hate asking for things.)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't bother with translation if you're using any other version then 1.00.

GAME DIRECTORY = THE DIRECTORY THAT CONTAINS THE ZOMBIE ZONE GUN SWEEPER DATA FILES...

you know.... it contains some directories, game.exe, game.ini, some rgss file etc..

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't bother with translation if you're using any other version then 1.00.

GAME DIRECTORY = THE DIRECTORY THAT CONTAINS THE ZOMBIE ZONE GUN SWEEPER DATA FILES...

you know.... it contains some directories, game.exe, game.ini, some rgss file etc..
It's hard to tell here who is just lazy, and who doesn't speak English very well. Best to write very detailed descriptions for things either way. Removing links to your old translations that didn't work is best too if you haven't already, I saw them earlier in the thread. A lot of people just see "Translation" and a mega link and they download it without paying attention to other posts in the thread. I think the problem is somebody quoted your link to the translation that didn't work properly.

Sadly if you want to help people here, you usually need to really go out of your way with specifics and explanations. Good job trying to translate it though.

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I might make a compact guide for this in a bit. To get close to being able to destroy the crates you have to get up to the shopping center beat the purple haired ghost and you'll need to get behind the metal screening to access some yellow lockers. This game has some glitches here and there though. Outside of the shopping center make sure to interact with the electric generator only after you've beaten the purple fro'd ghost.

I believe you should have 4 keys up to that point(one from the blond ladies grave and one from the number 5 coffin) that are necessary for opening the lockers

the yellow lockers behind the metal screening should have part of the grenade launcher. If it seems you've searched everything completely I think you should be able to put the grenade launcher together by going to the same menu as where you go for ammo and selecting the other option. I was grinding for some time before I realized I already had everything for the launcher.
I made a complete guide for this, but there is still one last thing that I haven't figured out. Does anyone know how to get into the small shack to the left of the mansion? I'm guessing thats where coffin 2 is hiding.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not perfect, and you'll probably need to use All Decrypt to get it to work. (Seeing as I can't figure out how to get it to work without all the files.)

I took kR1pt0n1t3's translation, and expanded on it.
This translates Items, Skills, States, Weapons, and every other menu-related thing, except for what's found in the scripts. I may get to that.
Not all descriptions are done.
This is just a direct translation, I could be more creative, and I will at a later time, but for now, it's understandable. (I'll figure out where/how to translate the options that pop up as well.)

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!h9c3WCoR!YbVuGudXvHVI0fCBo7yY1yzJVK_2psHtu8HgZm4VdJg

NOTE: This only works for 1.0 right now. I'll work on a later version if it's known what the definitive version of the game is.

Last edited:

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Query: where to acquire All Decrypt? Google provides no first-page answers.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not perfect, and you'll probably need to use All Decrypt to get it to work. (Seeing as I can't figure out how to get it to work without all the files.)

I took kR1pt0n1t3's translation, and expanded on it.
This translates Items, Skills, States, Weapons, and every other menu-related thing, except for what's found in the scripts. I may get to that.
Not all descriptions are done.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!h9c3WCoR!YbVuGudXvHVI0fCBo7yY1yzJVK_2psHtu8HgZm4VdJg
I assume this is for version 1.00?

Query: where to acquire All Decrypt? Google provides no first-page answers.
If you took few seconds to search through this thread for All decrypt you would find a link. But, to make it not too hard for you, I'll post the link here again.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume this is for version 1.00?
Yeah, forgot to mention that, it's in my previous post now.

I intend to do more, work stuff out, and fix things at a later date when there's a more definitive version.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone share the updated Version 1.03 ?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, I'll just wait for Hibiro translation patch ...
(for a new version of course) ...
I usually only finish RPG game, if at least there's basic translation for it ...

Leatroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys how do I pass those steel doors in that market? that ghost is down lights on but those doors are still there... what now? or IM missing something? ty for quick reply and sry for bad english

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys how do I pass those steel doors in that market? that ghost is down lights on but those doors are still there... what now? or IM missing something? ty for quick reply and sry for bad english
I'm gonna post a guide in an hour or so. you have to beat the doctor & you have to make sure to interact with the metal shudders before you try to work the generator. From that point go back to the ghosts house to get gasoline then you'll be able to fill up the generator outside.

Leatroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna post a guide in an hour or so. you have to beat the doctor & you have to make sure to interact with the metal shudders before you try to work the generator. From that point go back to the ghosts house to get gasoline then you'll be able to fill up the generator outside.
Can u give me your save? if possible right behind that metal doors bec I lighted up that market but those doors are still there already interacted with them and nothing happend

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah if you have the lights on and the metal doors don't open when you use them, then that means you never tried when the lights were off and will need a previous save. since your game is now broken.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

General guide Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper

you start out with the option to watch or skip the intro

if you watch the intro theres a point where it seems some part of the job description was more then the female protagonists bargained for. If you want you can quit the game at this point for some reason. For whatever magical reason the game uses zombie "lower horn" essence to allow you to buy things from the otaku guy. So the girls have to get their hands dirty so to speak to progress in the game. risk of catching a zombie virus is possible only with either an actual intercourse technique or losing and having the girls get some that way. The red zombies I believe can't be farmed for lower horn essence plus they have a greater risk for infection. Talk to the handsome male protagonist stereotype to get a red key for unlocking h scene viewing: He is the guy with white hair bravely hiding behind two fences. Clothing can be bought from the otaku guy by going to the pause screen. You can only have one of each type of clothing, but the same outfit can be purchased again if its destroyed. Bullets and healing items can also be created or purchased from the otaku guy.

first area/Adehosa Village entrance has 2 little green chests and a piece of iron. The women have weapons, but the otaku guy starts out with nada. It might help to gain a level or two before moving along. Its also possible to ambush a zombie or a zombie mob if they are facing away from you when you engage them...they can do the same to you though. A lot of little items can be collected. Eventually getting 5 coffins gets something for the red head, getting 5 trading cards gives a feature or item for the fat otaku , and 5 noodles should allow for some extra clothing for the nun. Also a key is hidden in one of the coffins. Near the end you should have 4 numbered keys. To play it safe probably best to defeat every enemy in an area once although most will respawn eventually.

zone to next screen. Adehosa Village items outside: 5 pieces of scrap iron and a crate to the north that can be dealt with after some events in the game. To spare items you can rest occasionally throughout the game by talking to your team mates.

a)left side from starting point lower building items:carbonated water, scrap iron,WOODEN STICK(weapon). building left side 2nd up items:carbonated water, 1000g, scrap iron. 3rd building up items: scrap iron, carbonated water,stimulant herb, 12x.45 caliber bullet,

b)1st building to the right first door items:reinforced plastic stick,carbonated water. second door items: carbonated water,COFFIN 3. 2nd building to the right 1st door items:rienforced plastic stick, 300g, second door items: reinforced plastic stick. 3rd building southeast items:carbonated water, 12x.45 caliber bullet, scrap iron,

c)center buildings brown roofs. 1st building north of first building to the right of starting point. items: 10x5.56mm bullets, carbonated water. 2nd building directly north items:12x.45 caliber bullet, carbonated water. 3rd building up items: carbonated water.

d)4 buildings to the northeast.1st building north of 2nd building to the right of where you start. items: 6x12gauge bullet, scrap iron. building directly to the right items: 12x.45 caliber bullet, 200g,reinforced plastic stick. building directly north or closest to northeast path exit items: newyorker miso soup NOODLES. last building farthest north items: scrap iron,12x.45 caliber bullet, reinforced plastic stick.

e). path directly east leads to a cemetery with a crate blocking off a building. northeast path has a secret area right when you get on the trail. Turn down going along the concrete wall then follow along the wooden fence zoning out to the cemetery and continuing for a ways until you zone back to the main part of this area until you reach an item for a gun.

zone to forested area then north to Feint city. You can go to the cemetery but you should wait until you enter and look through the barbiturates institute so you can find sarahs grave to get KEY 212.

1st zone of Feint city outside items: 8 pieces of scrap iron can be found in this area. Not sure what scrap iron is for but various items are used to buy gear and supplies from the otaku guy.

a)1st large grey building closest to starting point 1st door items: 10x5.56mm bullet, scrap iron, 12x.45 caliber bullet. 2nd door to the left items: reinforced plastic stick, carbonated water, scrap iron. 3rd door going left items: 12x.45 caliber bullet, scrap iron. 4th door going left items: 12x.45 caliber bullet, scrap iron. 2nd building to the left items: carbonated water, condom, scrap iron. 3rd building to the left items: 10x5.56mm bullet. 2nd large grey building directly north of the 1st starting from the left side going right 1st door-12x.45 caliber bullet. 2nd door- scrap iron, 6x12 gauge bullet. 3rd door- 300g, 6x12 gauge bullet. 4th door-carbonated water, scrap iron, reinforced plastic stick

c)brick building directly north of 2nd grey building. This building is the Barbiturates Institute.You should meet the purple haired ghost clown the first time inside.
Floor1 items: barrel of oil/gasoline but can't be used right away. You'll need to come back for the barrel once you work your way up to the shopping center. Probably a good idea to make multiple saves especially around there. There was a bug that keeps the shudders from raising up which blocks off important items and a pretty important boss.
Floor2 items: the good doctors diary along with a pic of him and his wife you should read this before going to the cemetary,stimulant herb, golden chest to be used after you get a random code at the mansion.

d)building next to the barbituate institute items: 6x12 gauge bullet, 10x5.56mm bullet.large grey building to the left of the barbituate institute lower door on the right:carbonated water. lower door on the left:carbonated water. going through the middle of this same building from the right side door: 12x.45 bullet, carbonated water. middle area same building left side door: mexican soysauce NOODLES, carbonated water. building further left items. F1-carbonated water. F2-12x.45 caliber bullet. F3-scrap iron, COFFIN 1, carbonated water. the last building furthest northwest items: 6x12 gauge bullet, 300g, scrap iron, carbonated water

e)zone to next area, but get the middle left hand house from the last zone by going through a mob of three zombies and heading through a middle route back. The house items: reinforced plastic stick, 100g, 12x.45 caliber bullet, condom, Mikami Sanada TRADING CARD, carbonated water.

now zone back to the 2nd part of feint city although you'll most likely have to fight the mob of three again. outside items: 7 pieces of scrap iron, northwestern crate, south crate, southwestern crate,.

a)starting from the most southeastern building. items: 12x.45 caliber bullet, 6x12 gauge bullet. next building up can see a door at the center. go through the middle. items: center- 10x 5.56mm bullet. lower part of building-12x.45 caliber bullet, reinforced plastic stick. upper part of building-carbonated water, 50g, reinforced plastic. building directly north items: 12x.45 caliber bullet.

b)large building in center of the area obviously a hospital. A good weapon for the otaku guy plus some key items in this building.
Floor1 items: stimulant in far left room in area close to entrance. second screen of the same floor has 500g, reinforced plastic stick, condom, scrap iron, scrap iron, reinforced plastic, condom, stimulant herb, carbonated water, scrap iron, carbonated water hidden in lockers. Hidden rooms on the right- carbonated water,stimulant herb, stimulant herb, stimulant herb.
Hidden rooms on the left- BOW(weapon) from scalpel zombie, stimulant herb, stimulant herb, stimulant herb.
Hospital basement items: KEY 232 from red zombie blocking path, gasoline container,nun eroticism technique.
Floor2 items: south screen- scrap iron, carbonated water, reinforced plastic stick, carbonated water, 200g. zone north same floor-reinforced plastic stick, condom, scrap iron, 500g, scrap iron, scrap iron, 300g, stimulant herb, carbonated water, 800g. rooms on right- carbonated water, carbonated water, COFFIN 5, KEY 121 inside coffin 5. rooms to the left- reinforced plastic stick, scrap iron, reinforced plastic stick. After making it passed the shopping center and getting into the mansion you'll have to come back to the hospital for some important ingredients(epoprostenal & urokinase) for a superpill.

c) large building lower left of hospital items: 1st bottom door-carbonated water, scrap iron. 2nd door going left-12x.45 caliber bullet, condom, scrap iron. 3rd door- corbonated water. going through the middle of this building and inside. right hand door-12x.45 caliber bullet, carbonated water. center room-12x.45 caliber bullet. left hand door-amazon NOODLES. To the lower left of the large building items: 300g, scrap iron, 12x.45 caliber bullet, 12x.45 caliber bullet. building directly north items: 6x12 gauge bullet, carbonated water, reinforced plastic stick

d)zone out to the park go up and go back through the trail to get the other two houses. light blue building items: 12x.45 caliber bullet. large house with garden items: Floor1-reinforced plastic stick, carbonated water, 12x.45 caliber bullet, reinforced plastic stick, scrap iron, Eiko Goudaiji TRADING CARD. Floor2- crate for later blocking weapon and ammo, 12x.45 caliber bullet, 10x5.56mm bullet, 6x12 gauge bullet, reinforced plastic stick, reinforced plastic stick, carbonated water, 6x12 gauge bullet, reinforced plastic stick, 5000g

zone to the 3rd area of feint city. outside items: maehashi maki TRADING CARD(beat old man in park to get it) 8 pieces of scrap iron, northeast crate, southeast crate.

a)brown building closest to park items: carbonated water, 12x.45 caliber bullet, reinforced plastic stick. 2nd brown building items: carbonated water, 12x.45 caliber bullet, 12x .45 caliber bullet, 6x12 gauge bullet.

b)tall grey building/school items: Floor1-carbonated water, scrap iron, Floor2-500g, reinforced plastic stick, 3000g, KNIFE(weapon) stolen from soldier zombie, condom. Floor3-reinforced plastic, Ikushima Yuuna TRADING CARD, stimulant herb

c)shopping center: for early versions of the game make sure to beat the purple haired dr ghost then try to get passed the shudders before interacting with the generator out side. In version 1.00 you need to get gasoline by going back to the barbiturates institute building you first met the dr ghost in and interact with the barrel. In version 1.05 this doesn't seem to be necessary though. items:
Floor1-carbonated water, 200g,reinforced plastic stick, scrap iron,reinforced plastic stick, reinforced plastic stick,500g, carbonated water, carbonated water, later on there is also st johns wort to be found around the various products. COFFIN 4(use key 121 on yellow lockers), grenade launcher part(use key 15 on last yellow lockers),RIFLE, 10x5.56mm bullet,10x5.56mm bullet(behind locked door with soldier zombies let game progress to get it).
Floor2-KEY 15, carbonated water,100g, reinforced plastic stick, reinforced plastic stick, scrap iron, 500g, stimulant herb, carbonated water. ero technique,taiwanese russian NOODLES(use key 232 on the yellow lockers), a key to the mansion obtained using key 212. During the encounter on the 2nd floor the doctor gets pissed/jealous do to the remarks his wife makes in regards to the second round monster and promptly hands you a shotgun. after the fight you notice the scientist otaku has been kidnapped.

zone to the forested path in the direction of the mansion. 2 pieces of scrap iron and also 2 sedative herbs in versions past 1.03 or so.

mansion: one piece of scrap iron outside and a small shack toward the back and left. go inside the mansion and talk to the afro ghost again. During the conversation he gives you the random code for the old chest at the barbiturate institute to get one of the ingredients for the superpill. The main red headed heroine has a move she learns at level 15 that deals a lot of damage to all enemies. It might be a good idea to get her to that level before proceeding. The otaku can be found taking the right stairs going right to another screen and going through the southeast door; the room to the north is the final fight with sarah. The pink tub can be interacted with to get the bottle to 500. before looking through the mansion completely it might be best to head to the entrance towards the top of the left stairs of the mansion and then get the key in the room toward the north of the hallway. This key is for the locked door in the shopping center with soldier zombies.

Optionally before you go back to the shopping center you could also get the key in the bottom center room at the start of the mansion the enemies in the room shouldn't be too hard either. This will open the little hut to the left of the mansion outside. item: coffin 2. There is also some african sunset noodles in the left hand room to the far right past a soldier zombie. Getting coffin 2 allows for a clothing upgrade for Aki Shijo/the redhead and the last noodle flavor should do the same for Sylvie Dufour/the blond. After dealing with the soldier zombies behind the locked door at the mall you should get a rifle. The gun piece in the secret area close to the cemetery and the grenade launcher part from the mall yellow lockers should be the other 2 pieces necessary to make the launcher.

To make the launcher make sure the rifle is unequipped and select the item creation menu choose the middle option and then select the option to the right(武器/weapon)scroll left or right and you should have three different parts then select. The grenade for it is expensive though. It may help to use the pink tub in the room where you found the scientist otaku to refill the bottle to help with purchases. At this point excluding sarah you could clear out the mansion but probably best to find the stuff blocked off by crates. Also make sure to remember the actual code the doctor ghost gave you for the chest.

Destroying crates: You should need about 6 grenades for the launcher and it will be used automatically when you've already created it. Go to the garden house in the 2nd part of Feint city and take out the crate on floor 2 to get a weapon for the nun and four 10x 5.56mm bullets. Now go to the crate to the south destroy it to go to a forested path- east immediately to enter go through an opening to get the green chest on the other side-Nanami Nakagome Trading Card. You should have all 5 which gives the otaku guy a new ero technique. the new forested path has 2 scrap irons and is a shortcut to Adehose village. Once back in the first village go east to the cemetery and enter the blocked building-weapon, 6x12 gauge bullet, reinforced plastic stick, reinforced plastic stick.

Now to collect the stuff for the superpill. The barbiturate institute has the preparation directions in the chest, the hospital has epoprostenol on the 2nd floor and the urokinase in one of the hidden doors on the 1st floor. The shopping center has the st johns wort on the first floor close to various products. When you get everything just select the red and white pill from the item shop.

The mansions items: going to the far right past a soldier zombie to the room on the left-6x12 gauge bullet,african sunset NOODLES, 10x5.56mm bullet. room on the right-stimulant herb, 5.56mm bullet, carbonated water. going back to the start of the mansion and going forward-10,000g and a key for the hut(in versions past 1.02). going directly left from the start and toward a room full of corpses-5.56mm bullet, 5.56mm bullet. then starting from the mansions beginning take the left stairs and go in the southwest door-scrap iron. Going to the door towards the north of the same hallway-scrap iron, 6x12 gauge bullet, key to the locked door in shopping center(should already have this), 12x.45 caliber bullet. top center room from the start of the mansion-stimulant herb, 40mm grenade from the horned zombies. At this point if you want you can go to the room with sarah in it and fight her. Make sure to take the red and white pill during or before the fight and have the otaku guy seduce her.

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do u have one? bec in this broken game I have all keys (4 I think) and last save I have is 5 hours ago so that save is too behind and there is lots of stuff to do ... so If someone would be so kind and send me save without those metal doors
save file for just before fighting the doctor in the mall is 8. save file for before the fight with the doctors wife is 7.

Attachments

Last edited: