What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm watching this thread every other day, waiting for an update :)
Did you abandon the work?
I definitely didn't abandon I'm just figuring out some stuff irl 🙏

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I definitely didn't abandon I'm just figuring out some stuff irl 🙏
Umm... you don't really need to prioritize this imo.

DLsite literally lets you filter by pixelart and it catches all the eastern stuff. For the western stuff, itch's tagging system catches the rest.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Umm... you don't really need to prioritize this imo.

DLsite literally lets you filter by pixelart and it catches all the eastern stuff. For the western stuff, itch's tagging system catches the rest.
Don't worry, this is not my highest priority. But I've been writing down a lot of games and my to-add list is only getting bigger so I'll start adding them as of today.

The list continues on this post

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Itch's tagging system is ass though.
Well, it's more the developers not tagging their shit properly, as always, just as there are some in DLSite that aren't tagget properly either. I'd say having those on the list would be the ones most beneficial to all of us, kiko

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Itch's tagging system is ass though.
Well, it's more the developers not tagging their shit properly, as always, just as there are some in DLSite that aren't tagget properly either. I'd say having those on the list would be the ones most beneficial to all of us, kiko
Don't worry I'm adding most of those games that went unnoticed on dlsite. There's a LOT of games that weren't advertised or that weren't tagged with dot/pixel on dlsite but still have such content.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Henteria CH3)
I am playing CH3 beta right now. [edit: finished it]
CH3 is much more mature, technically better. Difference between CH3 and CH2 is bigger than between CH2 and CH1.
CH3 seems to have far more depth. Dialogues, characters' building, everything is WOW!
The game MAY be boring for people w/o patience. But good NTR needs proper build-up. Do you remember Kubel's Pillory? Here intro is comparable long, but much deeper and more touching.
I just hope @N_taii won't screw sth up with cliche "bad energy causes girls' mass corruption and everyone fucks them easily".
Intro is perhaps BEST one I played ever.
N_taii is really progressing, deserving Patreon's pledges. I mean it - every work is better than earlier ones.
(I won't share this game, since it was hand-granted to me by the author. No trust betrayal!)

saikouren

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Henlo, Anyone have henteria ch2 20$ version?

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I hope he's doing okay
I'm okay I just moved to a different country and switched jobs so I pretty much have my hands full atm. I'll get back on updating soon. Thing is I forgot to upload the list of games I was saving before I moved, so I lost quite a bit of games but I'll be jotting them from now on.

Weradti

Reputation score
I'm okay I just moved to a different country and switched jobs so I pretty much have my hands full atm. I'll get back on updating soon. Thing is I forgot to upload the list of games I was saving before I moved, so I lost quite a bit of games but I'll be jotting them from now on.
That's good to hear! Thank you!

Weradti

Reputation score
Sadly there's not much to look at the new games that come out after the last update