What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

You know, I've been wondering. What exactly is this Ogre saying anyways? Trying to figure out the polt of in a Sprite based hentai game is strange enough, but I am curious.
I'm a little rusty, but I gave it a shot:

[first screen]
Oh no! I lost my shirt and have contracted lockjaw.

[second screen]
This is the weirdest watermelon I have ever tasted.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, I've been wondering. What exactly is this Ogre saying anyways? Trying to figure out the polt of in a Sprite based hentai game is strange enough, but I am curious.
Nice scene. Picture 1:
Hey. Me troll.
One day, when I was walking through the forest, a human suddenly came and attacked me.
Even though I don't do bad things!
I won't succumb to this unreasonable violence! I'll kill those who try to kill me!
Picture 2:
Hey. Me troll.
Humans sure taste good.
They're not covered in fur like sheep, and quite easy to eat, so I've really gotten to like them.
Up until now I thought they were bad guys trying to kill me for no reason, but I ought to revise my opinion a little.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice scene. Picture 1:
Hey. Me troll.
One day, when I was walking through the forest, a human suddenly came and attacked me.
Even though I don't do bad things!
I won't succumb to this unreasonable violence! I'll kill those who try to kill me!
Picture 2:
Hey. Me troll.
Humans sure taste good.
They're not covered in fur like sheep, and quite easy to eat, so I've really gotten to like them.
Up until now I thought they were bad guys trying to kill me for no reason, but I ought to revise my opinion a little.
Thanks for the effort. Apparantly this is all a grand comedy despite the rape and devouring the flesh of young females.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seeing that troll game floated back up, I been working some more on it, I'm pretty close to getting a some what more complete game, at lest I find the things I did amusing. but I'm held up on the character select screen... I just can't seem to figure out how to set one up, so you know who your picking it works but you have to guess....

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

question but in that game, all i've ever seen is just the troll eating the girls. no rape or anything. is there a button i have to press to do that sort of thing?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You whack 'em until they are on the ground and then walk up to them while his crotch is glowing. At least that's how I remember it working.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is it when all of them are down or is it before all of them are down. i would guess that if you do rape one of the four, the others would hit you.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They can't hit you during the rape animation. The problem is reaching whoever you got down without being completely bullied by the other three.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.....well I was getting ready to upload the edited Troll game I had but now got to redo everything cause I just saved a edited ROA over it....

ok I have fixed it and ready to share. it maybe still to easy, and the rape doesn't happen that often.... oh and the character select still isn't working its just a place holder.
mega.co.nz/#!cxcHnBLS!L2UgRSXgZRUHnL0yruL1jX2oH_dSPs22YWe7j8c2yVY

Last edited:

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for breaking into the middle of discussion about the troll game, but does anyone know where to find ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエスト (Adventure) from the first page?

It looks like fun, but is only available on the Japanese DLsite, I haven't seen any sign of it in the wild either. If it was on the English DLsite I'd just buy the damn thing, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Sorry for breaking into the middle of discussion about the troll game, but does anyone know where to find ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエスト (Adventure) from the first page?

It looks like fun, but is only available on the Japanese DLsite, I haven't seen any sign of it in the wild either. If it was on the English DLsite I'd just buy the damn thing, but that doesn't appear to be an option.

I'm not certain if the link still works.

Edit: And yeah, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while, so can anyone tell me some sprite sex games that came out during my absence?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

seeing that troll game floated back up, I been working some more on it, I'm pretty close to getting a some what more complete game, at lest I find the things I did amusing. but I'm held up on the character select screen... I just can't seem to figure out how to set one up, so you know who your picking it works but you have to guess....
What you did with it prior was pretty impressive. I think part of the problem is a persistent glitch that's been around since the original version. Namely the clone character glitch that applies to the tank of the group.

Learning that you're still tweaking it is nice. I'm going to try out your latest version and see how it's changed.

I ripped the sprites, and those are simple enough that anyone can actually enhanced them with an editor or vector graphics program. The game mechanics are simple enough that this game could also be changed into a sidescroller. Something to consider as a layout design if someone ever want to create a game around the same theme. If I were ever to work on a game, it would be based off this troll/ogre project.

Edit: Just finished playing around with it. And I have to say, hadn't had such a good laugh in a while.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What you did with it prior was pretty impressive. I think part of the problem is a persistent glitch that's been around since the original version. Namely the clone character glitch that applies to the tank of the group.

Learning that you're still tweaking it is nice. I'm going to try out your latest version and see how it's changed.

I ripped the sprites, and those are simple enough that anyone can actually enhanced them with an editor or vector graphics program. The game mechanics are simple enough that this game could also be changed into a sidescroller. Something to consider as a layout design if someone ever want to create a game around the same theme. If I were ever to work on a game, it would be based off this troll/ogre project.

Edit: Just finished playing around with it. And I have to say, hadn't had such a good laugh in a while.
hehe yeah I had one silly idea and then soon there was 3 stages of crazy shit. so did you beat stage 3? I think I got the Troll's CPU set right now, he should be able to hit an grab and not have you spam jump over him or stand on him. though he still goes down to easy it seemed.... so you say you ripped the spirits?? like you have .BMP files?? please share how you did this cause I been looking for a program to rip .exe apart and had no luck.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hehe yeah I had one silly idea and then soon there was 3 stages of crazy shit. so did you beat stage 3? I think I got the Troll's CPU set right now, he should be able to hit an grab and not have you spam jump over him or stand on him. though he still goes down to easy it seemed.... so you say you ripped the spirits?? like you have .BMP files?? please share how you did this cause I been looking for a program to rip .exe apart and had no luck.
Yeah, along with Fighting Fairy and that Heroin vs Alien, and a few others sprite based games on the Fighter Maker system. Used 2dk2nd sprite ripper and it's sound ripper variant. They always come out as PNG files, but a batch editor can change to your preferred format, such as irfanview.

Oh and to make note, i will not share sprite from still active/work in progress games. So no requests please unless it's abandoned work.

Anyways, the sprites.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I notice that the games from Irim dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG18580.html are not on this list. Or I can't read and missed them. That is unfortunate, but luckily for all of you I have them all. mega .co.nz/#!VI4i0aYB!WVMBHAoCAUXusEOk2QywM2eLJq8CXZWd5DyYv92qfxI

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I notice that the games from Irim dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG18580.html are not on this list. Or I can't read and missed them. That is unfortunate, but luckily for all of you I have them all. mega .co.nz/#!VI4i0aYB!WVMBHAoCAUXusEOk2QywM2eLJq8CXZWd5DyYv92qfxI
Thanks a lot for this!

lukah1000

Reputation score

Just found a game I'm downloading right now. From the looks of it, you will play as an Orc King of some sort, and you are raising an army to attack human villages. After very brief, vague skimming, it also says that you will be able to recruit Monmusu (Monster Girls) into your army as well. Talks about DLC and whatnot.

Full name, according to dlsite, is "Orc Kingdom - Monmusu Breeder King"
hxxp://xxx.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/ work/=/ product_id/ RE124179. html
^I havn't made 15 posts, but the URL is an easy fix
I'm mostly a lurker, so don't expect much of a reply from me that often. I adore this thread, though, and I have a decent library of delicious 'cake,' so I'd be happy to share any extra 'slices' of 'cake' with everyone else here periodically.

-After 'testing' the game for a while-
It's well put together in my tastes. It's entirely in Japanese, so unless you can read the japanese text (Like I can't) you just need to fiddle with the buttons for a while like I did. Everything starts to make sense eventually. Looks like after the opening cutscenes, everything is basically mouse-driven. Seems like you just want to go to the forest after you can, then bash through a few monsters until you get some gems. After a while of bashing things, you go to the village, where you piss at girls until their clothes fall off, then swing the mouse back-and-forth until you catch them. After that, just click to try and get your favorite pose for each character.

After a while of doing that, I found a few monster girls, and could equip them to the orc lord.

Pretty funky at first, but it's got dialogue for a lot of the female characters, so I definitely reccommend at least trying the trial if you have the time, or the "time."

And yes, there IS in-game sex sprites, but so far I've only seen it in the village.
You can also have 'cake' with the monster girls you've captured once you fumble around the japanese letters for a while. It's really not a bad game.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There was something about that already

edit:

oh about adventure of troll. to rape you have to throw the girls against each other by pressing S to raise the arrow at the left side. Once its pointing upwards, grab a girl that is about to die in less than 20 seconds. you dont knock them down, you grabbed one that has almost to nothing health. So basically you have to atleast remain two girls to raise the arrow then grabbed one.

Anyway.... can anyone mod this game? those damn humans are too annoying for their own good. at least make them less aggressive?

-J

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That feeling when I keep looking for new games almost all the time.. just to find most are CG based without animations :(