What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Maybe another kind of support rather than a list of links on a thread would be easier to use and to compile. Just suggesting something like a Google Drive Sheet for an infinite list or any other better thing, cause the limits of a forum post made the Thread a bit confusing to use beyond the first Post.
I have no intention of ever migrating the list to a spreadsheet or a blog. It would sap a lot of my time, and I don't have much to spare. I would fix the thread fast enough if the search option was working. I didn't expect this either, the new forum update crippled both the forum and the list.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh God no.
I feel your pain kiko.
Something like this is exactly why I got tired of updating the hongfire list I made : l

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I get what you mean.
Thanks for your time btw, I used your list several times myself

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Couldn't you crowdsource the repair?
Yes, but I don't really want to. This list will always be free. Sure time is costly, but I will repair it sometime and at the end it will be my free time. I'm waiting for Aika to fix the damn search bar so I can get to work fixing the list.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
But hasn't Aika already made /bbs links redirect to the correct thread?
Holy shit I just noticed that. Literally saved me a month worth of work.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, Kiko! Your work, as always, is indispensable!

One suggestion: Could you write down the "add date" format into DDth of MMM YYYY (ex. 1st of January 2017)?
That way, people who check your thread monthly can search (Ctrl + F) by month + year directly.
As of the moment, if I type in "September 2017", your new added games do not appear because your Sep 2017 games have the days written in between.

That's all. Thanks again!

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Hi, Kiko! Your work, as always, is indispensable!

One suggestion: Could you write down the "add date" format into DDth of MMM YYYY (ex. 1st of January 2017)?
That way, people who check your thread monthly can search (Ctrl + F) by month + year directly.
As of the moment, if I type in "September 2017", your new added games do not appear because your Sep 2017 games have the days written in between.

That's all. Thanks again!
I might consider it. Thankfully the new system doesn't clutter the post with code when editing, so editing a post is now a breeze compared to the old one.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Ok for some reason I'm unable to modify the post. I can edit and save it, but it won't show up after editing lmao
I'm not quite sure what's happening

Can you guys tell me if on the first post, the large red letters state "Fixed"?

I can see it in the code but it simply won't show up when saving

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I see the first post start with "Fixed for now! Aika made it so that the old "bbs"" in red

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I see the first post start with "Fixed for now! Aika made it so that the old "bbs"" in red
It should only be "Fixed". Well fuck me then. I guess Aika is changing something yet again

Alright it's showing up now

Last edited:

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
kiko , may I request that you format the dates of the games the way you did previously? ex: 6th of November 2017 rather than November 6th 2017

This way, we can ctrl+f november 2017 to easily see the games added each month. Personally, that's how I used to find the newest games, and perhaps I'm not the only one.

Thanks!

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I see just a big red "Fixed" at the top of the first post.
It's working now.

As for updating the list currently, no. The forum is still being upgraded and finetuned. Currently it's a bit sluggish and I really don't wanna lose any data, so I won't risk anything

ashikenshin

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, thought you might be interested in this game. I think it was released today:

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
hello, thought you might be interested in this game. I think it was released today:
Thank you for bringing it up to me. This looks really neat.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
havn't seen a mention of this anywhere just happened to run across it on nyaa if there is a thread for this game on here i havn't been able to find it.

edit: literally after posting this i found a thread anyways ill leave this here just incase since the thread was from last year.

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
havn't seen a mention of this anywhere just happened to run across it on nyaa if there is a thread for this game on here i havn't been able to find it.

edit: literally after posting this i found a thread anyways ill leave this here just incase since the thread was from last year.
Already on the list since october.. Named 悪魔を誘う唄