isaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game look alike iris action / hound of the blade

dlsite link
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ125570.html

more details in official website
hxxp: // dieselmine.com/2013/rayris/index.html

It's now on sale today in dlsite [29/11] and I played demo version.

basic control
c - attack (rapid for combo attack)
x - jump
z - ?

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: レイリス~魔物に孕まされた最強の女騎士~

If the full game is anything like the trial, I would advise to stay far away from this game.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Z is magic, you get it by picking up those floating orbs.

Graphics looks pretty nice for these kind of games, unity engine. Control is kind of slow tho not sure if intentionally or not...
Attacking and jumping force moving forward, also can't turn around and moving backward is slow.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Any sprite sex?

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol there's like maybe 2 seconds of 3d sex animation right after defeat then skip to CG GOR scene. In the demo at least.
Game does have voice over throughout the CG scene.

4 enemies, 6 cg scenes in demo. Each enemy defeat gets 1 scene, boss gets two, prologue unlocks 1.

There's armor damage on the character model. Around a little more than 3/4 health armband gets broken, about 1/2 top armor gone, about 1/4 bottom armor broken, about 1/8 panties gone.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Soooo. If anyone did get the full game. Plz tell me that the 3d animation last longer than the trial. And dang if they only had the rape inbattle then it would have made this 10 times better.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh hey its Eroquis i knew the artwork looked really familiar.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like really fluid combat animations, but how is the H content? Anyone tried the whole thing yet?

The 2 animations in the video seemed rather boring in that you can't see anything happening. A humping animation and a girl covered by 2 huge arms isn't all that exciting, y'know?
I can't say i'm too hopeful for the whole product.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh hey its Eroquis i knew the artwork looked really familiar.
Don't you mean Dieselmine? Or is Eroquis a guest artist?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like really fluid combat animations, but how is the H content? Anyone tried the whole thing yet?

The 2 animations in the video seemed rather boring in that you can't see anything happening. A humping animation and a girl covered by 2 huge arms isn't all that exciting, y'know?
I can't say i'm too hopeful for the whole product.
i can't say i agree, those goblin fingers look really thick :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm torn, but I'll keep an eye on it for sure

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't you mean Dieselmine? Or is Eroquis a guest artist?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the artist is Eroquis/Butcha-U, it helps that he's done artwork for a few of Dieselmine's previous titles as well, so this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. Another artist, Shindol has done the same thing, contributing artwork to a few of Black Lilith's titles as well.
Just good luck finding the CG sets or any of them, due to some sort of policy, exhentai has blacklisted stuff from Lilith's titles for a while now, I'm not too sure on the particular reasons though.

To keep things on topic, to sum it all up, the game has animations when you game over but the demo cuts them after maybe what, two seconds, the video demo for the game at least hinted that they would probably last as long as you wanted them to until you skipped the animation and went to the voiced game over scene. It's a little troubling that they just cut the animation off, but it's enough of a tease that I really want to see how it is in the full game.

The actual game play portion seems like it can be interesting, but jeez, she jumps like she's on the moon, the camera even has to pan up for it, you can't really aim her mid-air attack too well since you won't really be able to see what's below you.

Either way, I'm keeping eyes around for this as well. Any ACT game that comes out is relevant to my interests.

Reputation score

Hey, you know how you guys were saying the really short Illusion-esque hentai sequences are probably just for the demo?

The entire game is actually like that. Unless there's some "freeplay" mode you get for unlocking everything else, they're all about 3 seconds long and only exist to set up the poses used in the HCGs.

These Majora's Mask Giant-looking guys on Stage 2 are rocking my world at the moment. My sword is constantly whiffing straight through them thanks to invincible frames or bad collision detection (most likely the latter), while they can throw me all over the place simply by doing the Scott Hall entrance walk. The game gives you a LOT more magic projectiles on the second level, but enemies can easily cancel you out of them them, and to be extra cheap/glitchy it still uses up your magic meter when they do.

edit: I think I'm calling it quits. I'm on the last level and only have two CGs and Extra Mode (whatever that is) to unlock. I can't be near enemies when they're in their STUNNED animation without taking hitbox damage. Dieselmine pls just forget about this entire awful engine and go back to your rock, paper, scissors RPGs.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, you know how you guys were saying the really short Illusion-esque hentai sequences are probably just for the demo?

The entire game is actually like that. Unless there's some "freeplay" mode you get for unlocking everything else, they're all about 3 seconds long and only exist to set up the poses used in the HCGs.

These Majora's Mask Giant-looking guys on Stage 2 are rocking my world at the moment. My sword is constantly whiffing straight through them thanks to invincible frames or bad collision detection (most likely the latter), while they can throw me all over the place simply by doing the Scott Hall entrance walk. The game gives you a LOT more magic projectiles on the second level, but enemies can easily cancel you out of them them, and to be extra cheap/glitchy it still uses up your magic meter when they do.

edit: I think I'm calling it quits. I'm on the last level and only have two CGs and Extra Mode (whatever that is) to unlock. I can't be near enemies when they're in their STUNNED animation without taking hitbox damage. Dieselmine pls just forget about this entire awful engine and go back to your rock, paper, scissors RPGs.
Might be a silly question, but where did ya find it?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll wait some1 to share. I like to try it.
If not can u share us of... -if the game is good or...

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found some links for uploaded site not sure if they work since that site hates me. Found them on hentai4daily

131208-G1-125570.part1.rar

131208-G1-125570.part2.rar

also found a torrent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.