What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

or you know you could install the extension then uninstall it after if realy care that much about not having it on your computer
I know that im probably being paranoid but it's that i don't trust many of these applications, extensions and such. After all it's not like they are open source so that people can check if there is anything that violates the privacy or worse.
Though i could break my own rule and make an exception this time... mmh i'll think about it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know that im probably being paranoid but it's that i don't trust many of these applications, extensions and such. After all it's not like they are open source so that people can check if there is anything that violates the privacy or worse.
Though i could break my own rule and make an exception this time... mmh i'll think about it.
You can always just use chrome for the sole purpose of mega links as they always recommend...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You can always just use chrome for the sole purpose of mega links as they always recommend...
Paranoid people don't trust chrome... and they may be right. :p

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's plenty of reasons why people wouldn't use Chrome. Most of them involve Google wanting to profile everyone in existence.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I used to use chrome, untill it's poor memory management managed to completely overload and corrupt my (previous) hard drive.

Now I use firefox.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.18:

Did anyone had a torrent or another link for this update,because after a time MEGA just stop with the download(with the previous update it hapenning the same)?????

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As much as I'd love to play this game, I downloaded the 1.18 from the MEGA link earlier. After creating a temp folder to house some files, the game proceeded to disable my Malwarebytes security systems. More so, it keeps automatically turning them off for as long as the process is running.

A little suspicious. I deleted it accordingly, and am running a system scan.

EDIT 1: Nothing Odd Located. Downloading to scan it and scan it's temp folder once I locate it.

EDIT 2: The problem was located in the Macromedia engine it uses. Turns out it clashes with MBAM and crashes it's active protection systems once upon startup. It seems I can turn them back on now.

Last edited:

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tildryn's mega is down, could someone please re-upload the updated version?

Ndsjade

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Please someone upload ver 1.18, mega is down.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Copy-pasting DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.