Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

'.' out now

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No new content in demo. All that's left is to wait for a link.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here.

Thanks indeed...but I have a problem with Mega. Reason why is because I'm getting this window: (link to error)

I don't know exactly what's the problem but when I pressed OK, it would not load to the file to download. I may need some assistance because I even tried updating the web browser (using FireFox) and it didn't work either

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks indeed...but I have a problem with Mega. Reason why is because I'm getting this window: (link to error)

I don't know exactly what's the problem but when I pressed OK, it would not load to the file to download. I may need some assistance because I even tried updating the web browser (using FireFox) and it didn't work either
Try removing the MEGA app and download it again.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay Redownloaded the app and it works again thanks.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, looked at this at the right time, then. Not doing anything right now, so I may as well check this out.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't like this as much as the first one. The character really seems over the top 'meta-anime', the animation is medicore, and the gameplay is really boring. I feel like the animations in the first one were just as repetitive but a lot smoother.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This one has a lot nicer gameplay then the first, which is a pretty big plus. There's even a (kind of) GoR CG if you give up, which I think the first didn't have. It is however generic, so there isn't one per stage or anything.

All in all though, I think this one is a pretty big increase in being a good game. Noel is pretty cool, and her outfit is a lot more practical... even if it seems she might fare better if she actually wore a little more clothing!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's 4 stages in total with a hidden boss in each stage.
Forest: After mini-boss, hit a blockade and go upward
Cave: Most annoying one, need to jump over pit fall
Ruins: When you see a door, place movable object to red square to open it
Castle: Said to go underground, (properly another elevator) haven't gotten there yet myself

the animation is medicore, and the gameplay is really boring
I found the animation to be smooth when you play it properly, same with gameplay if you keep up with your combos without getting hit. Charged shot is imbalanced though, and can solve a lot of problem quickly.

What I have problem with instead is the hit box on some of the bosses. Same with not hitting above or below as well as point blank range.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I keep getting the "Temporary error, retrying" on Mega. Does anyone know a fix for it?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's 4 stages in total with a hidden boss in each stage.
Forest: After mini-boss, hit a blockade and go upward
Cave: Most annoying one, need to jump over pit fall
Ruins: When you see a door, place movable object to red square to open it
Castle: Said to go underground, (properly another elevator) haven't gotten there yet myself

I found the animation to be smooth when you play it properly, same with gameplay if you keep up with your combos without getting hit. Charged shot is imbalanced though, and can solve a lot of problem quickly.

What I have problem with instead is the hit box on some of the bosses. Same with not hitting above or below as well as point blank range.
For the castle stage, once the first boss has been beaten there will be a choice to either go up or down at the elevator level. Move the PC to the appropriate choice and then fight to the end.

Infinite jump combos against the 1st castle boss works well, for the 2nd boss avoid all of the attacks or do single attacks after the boss's attack whiffs. After a few attacks, the boss will overheat letting you have free rein for a few seconds.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those of you getting the temporary error with MEGA,

Click the Import to your Cloud Drive button, and download from there. Completely fixes the issue, or at least has for me and others in the past.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The beam completely kills any sort of difficulty in the game. It needed limited charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.