What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Falcon

Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

I've tried both icloud and direct download, even created a basic mega account, still this file refuses to download, giving the usual "temporary error". I've never had problems downloading from mega before so..... any ideas?

Jardister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try using another browser. That got it to work for me

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try using another browser. That got it to work for me
firefox and chrome doesnt work for me, and i refuse to use IE (cuz my IE is sooooooooo slow). i've also created an acc, used icloud, and done it without icloud, and it all still continuously has the same error. If anyone can inform me of another fix, i would greatly appreciate it.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

firefox and chrome doesnt work for me, and i refuse to use IE (cuz my IE is sooooooooo slow). i've also created an acc, used icloud, and done it without icloud, and it all still continuously has the same error. If anyone can inform me of another fix, i would greatly appreciate it.
Have you tried installing the MEGA extension for Chrome to see if that fixes it for you?

I have the extension and still had to use iCloud alongside it earlier.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

How the heck do you jump that pitfall? I keep hitting an invisible wall.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the heck do you jump that pitfall? I keep hitting an invisible wall.
Run until the crack, jump, hold up+right, z to go into air attack. Took me about 20 minutes to make that jump

when the ground crack. turn back and let it down. then jump and attack in mid air to spin cross a pit.
To save 20 minutes of frustration, use this tip instead.

Last edited:

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when the ground crack. turn back and let it down. then jump and attack in mid air to spin cross a pit.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had this error too except I had a bunch of other errors like diamonds and question marks and an inability to run videos and flash videos properly. Recently found out that a program called Sendori had mysteriously installed itself on my computer so I uninstalled it and restarted the comp. Now everything is back to normal.

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is wondering about the gallery...

the save file runs from a01 to a56, just set all of it to =1 in the save.ini to unlock everything.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you tried installing the MEGA extension for Chrome to see if that fixes it for you?

I have the extension and still had to use iCloud alongside it earlier.
yeah i did, but it's just not working :c

fapalot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont understand how to unlock the castle, can anyone help? I've beat all the other bosses

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had the same problems some people had with the download link the other day, but it works for me now. Tried it earlier with all the methods and fixes available and nothing worked (First time that has happened to me where downloading with cloud hasn't helped). So if it didn't work for you earlier, try it now. Even the normal download method works now.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is pretty nice. Intuitive controls (somewhat), easy to figure out combos. Kind of easy cause when you lose to a boss you can just continue from the same screen.

Finished the game in 30 minutes, though I didn't unlock all the scenes cause I could just edit the save file.

In other news, exported all of the sprites. Will upload it at some point.

Unfortunately due to the way MMF sprites are structured, some of the images are just jumping all over the place for a single sprite, and I have not found a way to determine how to position them in the sequence so they won't get uploaded.

So if someone wants to just manually take video captures with the game open that's probably a lot better even if it has a background.

I dont understand how to unlock the castle, can anyone help? I've beat all the other bosses
Each stage has 2 bosses. The first boss is easy and straightforward: just follow the arrows. The second boss requires you to look at the background and determine where another route could be hidden.

traceuse69

Reputation score

I am having the same problem here. Have even tried downloading the save file from an earlier post and have not been able to access castle.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those just looking for a quick fap, the complete save file is up on sagaoz.
Just search for this game's japanese name, then add sagaoz on your search.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those just looking for a quick fap, the complete save file is up on sagaoz.
Just search for this game's japanese name, then add sagaoz on your search.
Or download the full save I posted earlier in this thread.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This needs a desperate zoom, I can appreciate the effort, but the scenes could be better

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This needs a desperate zoom, I can appreciate the effort, but the scenes could be better
Agreed, it really lowers the quality of the animations when you can barely see anything.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone is wondering about the gallery...

the save file runs from a01 to a56, just set all of it to =1 in the save.ini to unlock everything.
your still missing the rape scene from the castle. If you go into gallery and choose the left arrow there's 9 scene from it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone else having issues revisiting the forest level?

I have no problem going back to the other two locations to fight the secret bosses, but when I want to go back to the first level for the secret boss I just can't access it, so there is no way for me to unlock the castle...

Or did I miss something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.