What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

Anyone else having issues revisiting the forest level?

I have no problem going back to the other two locations to fight the secret bosses, but when I want to go back to the first level for the secret boss I just can't access it, so there is no way for me to unlock the castle...

Or did I miss something? :confused:
For the forest level, one boss is accessible by smashing fences in the background in a level with no enemies. Once the fences are smashed, head up into the background.

The other boss is a female bandit and her goons, you might need to fight her twice for the flag to trigger.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links for this, other than Mega? I cannot for the life of me download anything from that site. I have an Macintosh (unfortunately) but i run a lot of Windows software with "CrossOver" a kind of "bottle" software, or whatever they call them. I've downloaded the trial, so i know it works on my Mac, but my System software is outdated, so i can't download newer versions of Firefox or Chrome that works with Mega either.

To make it short, if anyone can provide a download link that isn't Mega, I'd be eternally grateful.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links for this, other than Mega? I cannot for the life of me download anything from that site. I have an Macintosh (unfortunately) but i run a lot of Windows software with "CrossOver" a kind of "bottle" software, or whatever they call them. I've downloaded the trial, so i know it works on my Mac, but my System software is outdated, so i can't download newer versions of Firefox or Chrome that works with Mega either.

To make it short, if anyone can provide a download link that isn't Mega, I'd be eternally grateful.
have you tried getting mipony I use that to get linked off Mega works like a charm.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Chrome always works a treat for me for Mega.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For the forest level, one boss is accessible by smashing fences in the background in a level with no enemies. Once the fences are smashed, head up into the background.

The other boss is a female bandit and her goons, you might need to fight her twice for the flag to trigger.
Uuuuh... Yeah I know, but the issue is just that I can't enter the forest anymore after I finished it once, and I don't want to restart the game...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uuuuh... Yeah I know, but the issue is just that I can't enter the forest anymore after I finished it once, and I don't want to restart the game...
I tried it a few hours ago with an intact save file. Rather than loading, I went from the beginning and didn't have a problem reaching the alternate boss.

Oddly enough starting from the beginning doesn't wipe the save file clean.

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's the 2nd cave boss that you fight if you manage to jump over the pit. I can't seem to hurt him or his legs which has it's own bars. Does anyone know how to take that thing down?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's the 2nd cave boss that you fight if you manage to jump over the pit. I can't seem to hurt him or his legs which has it's own bars. Does anyone know how to take that thing down?
You need to be all the way at the top or bottom of the screen to hit the legs. Some attacks may miss, they have very small hitbars.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to shoot down all of its legs before its head will drop down. That's what you need to hit to kill it. It took me a few tries to get it.

goingplaces

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I give up, what is the trick to getting over the pit in the cave stage?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same thing happen to Me
Play New Game
Beat the Default boss
Back again in forest stage , beat Female Bandit
In the sage selection , I can't seem to enter the forest stage anymore

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks ShadowKnight502 and FruitSmoothie. Helped me a lot.

I found out that the creator has a bad end bonus dlc scene planned. You can find it on the english page of dl site.

EndlessRoad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Despite beating all the bosses, secret and otherwise, i cannot get into the castle. Can someone help me please?

EndlessRoad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nvm, i beat them in order of forest, cave, ruins, and then the secret bosses in that order and the castle was unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.