What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

I'll start by apologizing for making this stupid question...but someone know how to do reduce the screen,because in my monitor only can see the last third of my health bar,the button next does´t appear and in the gallery only can see the icons of the monster from the left column and the buttons in the extreme of each side doesn´t appears!!!

sorry for my english!!!!!!!!:)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This annoyed the fuck out of me, surely they must have hardcore followers to test
I don't think most players realize that you can run in this game. Its double tap left or right and hold it down. You can jump way farther like that, and the jump becomes not too bad. It still took me a couple tries, but getting to that point in the level only takes 1-2 minutes.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Am i the only one that actually managed to jump over that gap on my first try?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First try after falling in your initial playthrough, or first time you were actually in that level? Because if its the latter, the only way I'd believe it is if you were just randomly jumping and happened to get lucky. :D

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a huge improvement on this game then the first one the movement is so much smoother and the characters attacks seem more likely to do damage..sure hope guild meister 3 is in the near future.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

know how to do reduce the screen?????????????:confused::confused::mad:

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems there is a new version available and that there is still more updates to come.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems there is a new version available and that there is still more updates to come.
Only up on JP DLsite? I know on the English side it was mentioned they might do a "Bad End DLC".

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Judging by Google Translate, I think the new version has more Bad End scenes, but the update is only on the JP DLSite still... anyone who bought it through that willing to upload the updated version? In my experience the English DLSite never gets updates.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a quick question here. Is Ultrarambo and Masurao the same group/circle/dev/whatever? Because their stuff looks REAL similar to the point that I just lump it all together as a Masurao collecton.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When i download from MEGA the download Stop at 99% Why? these never happend before

Your system volume is running out of disk space. Your download will continue automatically after you free up some space.

Da fuck??? no matter how many times i try i cant download anything From MEGA now ><

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most downloads require you to have at least 10% of your disk space free, if you've freed some space you need to at least restart your browser.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Most downloads require you to have at least 10% of your disk space free, if you've freed some space you need to at least restart your browser.
The times it happened to me, it happened regardless of disk space.

Downloading through jDownloader instead of Chrome used to work, though.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's another matter entirely though, and in some cases the download will just stop at 99% due to some error on their end, usually changing browser and re-downloading will solve the issue, clearing browser cache/cookies might also work but I haven't really bothered with that myself.

I believe firefox had an addon that fixed a lot of issues, not sure about chrome though.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I use Chrome because the other browser dont work well, actually i have been using chrome since 2012 and its awesome also i download game from mega but that was like 2 months ago, now all mega downloads Fail i really dont know what to do i am not a "COMPUTER" person really i just know basics T_T ok so i ll try to erase the caches.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

English DLsite has the same exact update date as the JP one, probably because they're the exact same game. So if you buy off the ENG site, it should be the updated one.

And if you do buy off the English site, please do share it around, as I cant find a copy of the game uploaded since March.

Also, I might just be stupid, but is the mega download you're talking about the original version or the updated one?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

English DLsite has the same exact update date as the JP one, probably because they're the exact same game. So if you buy off the ENG site, it should be the updated one.

And if you do buy off the English site, please do share it around, as I cant find a copy of the game uploaded since March.

Also, I might just be stupid, but is the mega download you're talking about the original version or the updated one?
Are you sure? The English DLSite doesn't seem to have the description updated to reflect a patch...

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you sure? The English DLSite doesn't seem to have the description updated to reflect a patch...
They both have been updated on the same day, and when was the last time you've seen an indie eroge creator give a damn about their game's english site counterpart, especially the description?

Status
Not open for further replies.