What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

There seems to be a new update. Does anyone have the newest version, on a site that's not MEGA?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, i guess that goes to show how good i am at looking for things. Thanks. Do you know if the English site version gets updated at the same time as the Japanese one?

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, i guess that goes to show how good i am at looking for things. Thanks. Do you know if the English site version gets updated at the same time as the Japanese one?
I have no idea.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea.
Alrighty. Thanks anyways. Another question, though. If i purchase something from DLSite, either the Japanese or English one, how does the entire download thing work? How do i download it and so on? It seems buying it would be the easiest option (and the most correct anyway).

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Loved the first one.. Time to grab this one *_*

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest version of this? I've seen screenshots with some new enemies, some kind of robot, and the other that i can't remember. Anyways, if anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated if they could share it.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest version of this? I've seen screenshots with some new enemies, some kind of robot, and the other that i can't remember. Anyways, if anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated if they could share it.
What version ? You mean the version with 4 new ending scenes ?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What version ? You mean the version with 4 new ending scenes ?
No, ver1.18 is the one i meant. Just a rough machine translation of what it includes (bear with me)

※I added huge slime (middle boss) in a cave.
※ It has been changed to Zako and undermine blue oak ruins back course (boss).
※ I added ancient weapons Robo G (new boss) in ruins back course.
※ I was all open the bonus.

The one with the four bad end scenes is 1.10.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, ver1.18 is the one i meant. Just a rough machine translation of what it includes (bear with me)

※I added huge slime (middle boss) in a cave.
※ It has been changed to Zako and undermine blue oak ruins back course (boss).
※ I added ancient weapons Robo G (new boss) in ruins back course.
※ I was all open the bonus.

The one with the four bad end scenes is 1.10.
Hmm... where's you find that information? Because those may be notes from a dev blog or something. There shouldn't be a new version yet because DLsite hasn't been updated since June. But from what you say, I'm pretty excited for it when it comes out.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm... where's you find that information? Because those may be notes from a dev blog or something. There shouldn't be a new version yet because DLsite hasn't been updated since June. But from what you say, I'm pretty excited for it when it comes out.
Just checked the DLsite, and it looks like the update from June IS the ver. 1.18. The description under ver. 1.18 says the exact same thing Dawnstar said. Well, after google translated it, I mean. So it's out right now.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have just looked a bit around the net but i can't find a link for this 1.18 patch that you are talking about. Does anyone have the link or knows where to find it?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love you (probably should put no homo)

Just asking, save file included? Or can we use the old save file?
Full save included (though the old one works, I just copy/pasted it in).

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.18:

Damn Mega asks me to install their extension if i want to download stuff over 1gb in size so i guess i'll wait for a torrent or a zipped file under 1gb.
Thanks anyway :) Moar rep for you!

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn Mega asks me to install their extension if i want to download stuff over 1gb in size so i guess i'll wait for a torrent or a zipped file under 1gb.
Thanks anyway :) Moar rep for you!
or you know you could install the extension then uninstall it after if realy care that much about not having it on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.