lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a side scroller ' 3'

Includes:
Clothing damage
Sprite rape
Multi-enemy sprite rape

Unlike the first one where you're a warrior of sort, now you're a mageknight.

EDIT: Oh right, expected date is late February.
Play as Noel the melee fighting mage, in an all-new asskicking castle sidescroller vs. monsters!

* Jump, Crouch, Attack and unleash Special Moves on all sorts of enemies. Take hits that shred Noel's robes down to nothing, then carry on nude against enemies for over 50 varieties of full-blown ero scenes.

* Fight bugs and tentacles, orcs and soldiers, slimes, wizards, witches, thieves and mythical beasts, a wide variety of monsters rushing for a taste of Noel's luscious body!

* Sex scenes for all monsters, including blowjob, double/triple penetration, egg spawn, plump belly, orgy/multiple partners, nipple play and more. When your orgasm gauge reaches MAX you can go to the finishing shot. Swarms of enemies will assault in gangbang mode!

* Voice acting, sound effects, and BGM are all included. There is a continue option. Sex scenes are yours to enjoy in gallery mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

Thx. loved the 1st one

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The sprite sex is so delicious~

isaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm waiting for this game as ''WITCH GIRL'' from KooooNSoft circle. :D

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks good so far. The trial was okay, but it was...well, short. Like really short. There were just two enemies and 4 sex scenes. They weren't bad scenes, but like I said, the demo was just really short. Well, based on what I could try to see in the picture on the dlsite, there's way more things to look forward to.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks good so far. The trial was okay, but it was...well, short. Like really short. There were just two enemies and 4 sex scenes. They weren't bad scenes, but like I said, the demo was just really short. Well, based on what I could try to see in the picture on the dlsite, there's way more things to look forward to.
From what I recall, the first game was the same way. The demos showcase only a very small amount, but I guess, it gets the point across.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope the full game has more of that catgirl at the end, Love me some pettite catgirls.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loved the first game, so I will get this too^^

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Dayum...nothing really all that "new" feeling but the animations are solid and, as always, the sounds are phenomenal. Can't wait for the full game. Hope it has bgm control though.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:eek::eek:NO WAY!! I liked the first one and this one seems to be an improvement of the first one. Can't wait for the game to come out!! :D

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Having just replayed the first one, the second one looks to be far better. The controls are faster, for one, and the game just feels nicer.

I wonder if we'll still have the game over scenes in this one... I don't think the first one had them in the demo.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally played the demo, first I thought it would be like the first one with new enemys but its more like...

100% improvement to first one cant believe there are actually autors who improve their hentai games, very very good.

and that boss who spawns adds with impregnating the catgirl its just awesome love insect hentai ^^

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, it's 28th February. The last day of February if someone didn't know. Any news on this game yet? Any blog or anything to follow, or is DLsite the only place to get information about the game?

I liked the first one, or at least the kinkies in it, and this one seem to bring the same kind of H, plus decent, not super clunky gameplay. Waiting (im)patiently here!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Just found out about this because of the bump, gotta say it's pretty decent. Not exactly high priority, but it looks like a good time.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, it's 28th February. The last day of February if someone didn't know. Any news on this game yet? Any blog or anything to follow, or is DLsite the only place to get information about the game?

I liked the first one, or at least the kinkies in it, and this one seem to bring the same kind of H, plus decent, not super clunky gameplay. Waiting (im)patiently here!
It is said to be release in Early March (according google translator)
So around now till mid March

Just be patient:D

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's really common for hentai games to be delayed, isn't it? :/

Oh well. Been waiting for several years for every installment of Dark Souls, so I guess I can wait a few weeks for a random hopefully good hentai game!

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't know about this. Neat. I never expected it to get a sequel.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't know about this. Neat. I never expected it to get a sequel.
Same here
Think of it as a bonus

Never know there will be a sequel
Waiting for a month is nothing:D

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i know this game since it posted on DLsite on ACT games categories.
it kinda disappointing coz i expecting this game to release in end of Feb.

on this art, heroine here is nice and hot. but i still like the first heroine in Guild Meister 1 (just improve the sex sprite like this one.:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.