Clear All

[Other] Guild Meister 2

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ128268.html

It's a side scroller ' 3'

Includes:
    Clothing damage
    Sprite rape
    Multi-enemy sprite rape

Unlike the first one where you're a warrior of sort, now you're a mageknight.

EDIT: Oh right, expected date is late February.

Re: Guild Meister 2

Thx. loved the 1st one
    sigpic

Comment

The sprite sex is so delicious~
      Never forget that the open forum+unlimited hosts=the Piradise(Pirates' Paradise)

Comment

I'm waiting for this game as ''WITCH GIRL'' from KooooNSoft circle.

Comment

Looks good so far. The trial was okay, but it was...well, short. Like really short. There were just two enemies and 4 sex scenes. They weren't bad scenes, but like I said, the demo was just really short. Well, based on what I could try to see in the picture on the dlsite, there's way more things to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by UnexpectedTwist View Post
            Looks good so far. The trial was okay, but it was...well, short. Like really short. There were just two enemies and 4 sex scenes. They weren't bad scenes, but like I said, the demo was just really short. Well, based on what I could try to see in the picture on the dlsite, there's way more things to look forward to.
            From what I recall, the first game was the same way. The demos showcase only a very small amount, but I guess, it gets the point across.

Comment

Yahoooooo D Guild Meister 2 x_x Aye!

Comment

I hope the full game has more of that catgirl at the end, Love me some pettite catgirls.

Comment

Loved the first game, so I will get this too^^

Comment

Dayum...nothing really all that "new" feeling but the animations are solid and, as always, the sounds are phenomenal. Can't wait for the full game. Hope it has bgm control though.

Comment

NO WAY!! I liked the first one and this one seems to be an improvement of the first one. Can't wait for the game to come out!!

Comment

Having just replayed the first one, the second one looks to be far better. The controls are faster, for one, and the game just feels nicer.

I wonder if we'll still have the game over scenes in this one... I don't think the first one had them in the demo.

Comment

Finally played the demo, first I thought it would be like the first one with new enemys but its more like...

100% improvement to first one cant believe there are actually autors who improve their hentai games, very very good.

and that boss who spawns adds with impregnating the catgirl its just awesome love insect hentai ^^

Comment

So, it's 28th February. The last day of February if someone didn't know. Any news on this game yet? Any blog or anything to follow, or is DLsite the only place to get information about the game?

I liked the first one, or at least the kinkies in it, and this one seem to bring the same kind of H, plus decent, not super clunky gameplay. Waiting (im)patiently here!

Comment

Just found out about this because of the bump, gotta say it's pretty decent. Not exactly high priority, but it looks like a good time.
                              Originally posted by Sin
                              EVEN IF ALL OF US ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HE WOULD NOT, WE DO NOT CONTROL PAPANOMICS.

Comment

Working...
                              X