What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

I've found a couple of entries I can't make head nor tail of, even after applying some level of comprehension.

This one:
『不審者・・・アイツだったらいいんだけどね』

And this one:
『そうね、アイツだったらね』

But also this one:
『その顔、やっぱり何かマズイ事でも?』

The the second one follows the first, but the third is on a different page altogether.
I know that not everyone is versed enough in the language to help out, so I'm going to plug ahead while I wait.
I've also found a couple of the nickname triggers. Woo.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've found a couple of entries I can't make head nor tail of, even after applying some level of comprehension.

This one:
『不審者・・・アイツだったらいいんだけどね』

And this one:
『そうね、アイツだったらね』

But also this one:
『その顔、やっぱり何かマズイ事でも?』

The the second one follows the first, but the third is on a different page altogether.
I know that not everyone is versed enough in the language to help out, so I'm going to plug ahead while I wait.
I've also found a couple of the nickname triggers. Woo.
It takes men better than me to traverse the mystery of the moonrunes; very thankful we all are of the efforts of those people :D
Any progress on the translation since?

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guess I'll post here detailing how to get onto each route (at least as best as I understand, playing on version 1.10):

Rapist route: Lose to the rapist in the first mission, proceed as normal, after beating the fairy in the forest choose to destroy it (first choice). Has a bad end if you choose to rescue the rapist (second choice) on the cave rescue mission.

Knight leader route: Lose to the rapist in the first mission, proceed as normal, after beating the fairy in the forest choose to listen to it (second choice). When you access the absurd dungeon (village chief's basement) either lose or leave. After that, lower your sanity to 300 (let the forest perverts in the mountain grope you) then masturbate in your bed. Has a bad end if you lose to the knight leader during the second mission at the western fort.

Village chief route: Beat the rapist, proceed as normal, kill the fairy, then when talking to the village chief choose the second choice twice. Has a bad end if you choose to bathe in the spring without breaking your armor first (second choice when examining the spring with your armor on, to progress normally have the slimes break your armor before examining).

Normal route: Beat the rapist, kill the fairy, select the first choice when talking to the village elder. Haven't really explored this one much besides getting the prostitute route.

Orc child route: Same as normal route. When you encounter the orc child in the mountain ruins after pressing an alarm switch, lose the fight then choose not to kill it (second choice). Has a bad end if you choose to save the orc child (second choice) after defeating the security robot in a later mission.

Prostitute route: Same as normal route. When your home gets changed to the city, on the first mission in the sewers let a rapist (red bandana) battle rape you, then after a couple more missions a shady drug dealer appears next to the sewer entrance. Buy drugs from him twice. Has two ends, one when examining your desk in your house after completing all the !s; the second is after finishing all !s, then getting 50 in intravaginal ejaculations (second ero value in status), 30 prostitutions (third ero value), and 100,000 gold (a ! will then appear in the combination store letting you buy a house). Has a "mini bad end" when examining the back wall of your house after accomplishing the requisites for the second end.

True route: Beat the rapist, listen to the fairy (second choice), beat dungeon?

Some things are probably wrong and I am a little too lazy to write a full walkthrough. I figured out of this out on my own using Google translate on the Japanese site etigoya linked and a translation tool to play the game. I suppose it's worth noting that pretty much all of the routes except the normal and true routes lead to the same point (a showdown with the "Knight of Absolute Ice"). That fight has three endings: 1) Beat her, 2) Lose to her and use your flame transformation (100 BP powerup) less than 50 times in the playthrough, 3) Lose to her and use your flame transformation 50+ times. The counter above your ancient medals in the menu is the number of times you've used your flame transformation in that playthrough.

Keep in mind I'm not 100% sure on some of these so if you see something wrong let me know. Also, there isn't really a huge reason to hold onto your SP, certain bosses drop skill seeds that give SP, and beating them on additional playthroughs still rewards the seed so you can get infinite SP. Also, since a lot of people are asking how to beat the greenhaired girl in the emerald cave, master all of your level four flame knight skills. Once that's done you learn two new abilities that cost 50 BP; the first is an ultimate attack (only usable when equipped with a sword) and the second is an additional powerup that can be used during flame transformation. Basically, 1) use flame transformation (100 BP move), use your second power-up (the second move on your list that costs 50 BP), then use your ultimate attack (the first 50 BP move). One or two of those should finish her, and she resists pretty much everything besides it.

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any news on this translation? I see posts mentioning updates but not even a single semi updated file :/

If it's gonna be a long time I think a once in a while updated file would be marvelous.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Keep in mind I'm not 100% sure on some of these so if you see something wrong let me know. Also, there isn't really a huge reason to hold onto your SP, certain bosses drop skill seeds that give SP, and beating them on additional playthroughs still rewards the seed so you can get infinite SP. Also, since a lot of people are asking how to beat the greenhaired girl in the emerald cave, master all of your level four flame knight skills. Once that's done you learn two new abilities that cost 50 BP; the first is an ultimate attack (only usable when equipped with a sword) and the second is an additional powerup that can be used during flame transformation. Basically, 1) use flame transformation (100 BP move), use your second power-up (the second move on your list that costs 50 BP), then use your ultimate attack (the first 50 BP move). One or two of those should finish her, and she resists pretty much everything besides it.
So that's how you beat her normally .- .

I just cheat-engine to copy the stat boosting items and roll with it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Troufas, I found that a little offensive. Under ideal circumstances I'd be done already. I understand I've been away a while, but it hasn't been completely wasted. I can post what I've got done, but there's a lot of repeat text (that I have to do manually, I don't seem to be able to find the backup of the RGSS3 file I thought I had) with various outcomes and branching paths in a good amount of the quests.
Generally, where I am is this:

I changed ISPs and all suddenly I'm having problems not with signal strength, but with actually remaining connected to my favourite online translation tool.

Fret not, I will continue when it doesn't conk out for some inexplicable reason.
Phase I: Linna's quest dialogue (42%)
Phase II: Mil's quest dialogue (Not even started)
Phase III: Felsmark Dialogue (~20%)
Phase IV: Capital Dialogue (Not even started)
Phase V: Other towns and H-Events (~10%)
Phase VI: Endings (Not even started)
Phasy VII: Miscellaneous [Nicknames and other little things] (~36%)

As you can see, I find it difficult to concentrate on any one aspect for a while.
I've been coming across a lot of repeat dialogue and I started without habisain's RMTrans tool. If I'd been using that, I'd be a lot closer to finishing.

As I said, I can post this, but it's a little inconsistently english.
I refuse to get lazy and slap engrish in, so comprehension is key here.

EDIT: I just remembered I can recreate the RGSS3a file. That's quite handy indeed.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had a minor F:\ drive failure error and lost two pages of dialogue.
Got half of it back so far, and I have something I'd like to say.

No, it's not "I quit".

What I want to say is this: I've recovered most of up to page 9 of Linna's dialogue and could port out what I have done so far. I'm not sure how consistent it is at present, but I've done as much spelling and grammar fixing as I can up to this current point.

That's not to say it's perfect.
Because I feel that it isn't. In fact if anyone has a better idea of how to translate some text or spots an error of spelling or grammar that I've missed I would like to know.

Ideally, before that I'd want to see if anyone can take care of the text in the passage below. I can get a rough idea of it through Machine Translators but sometimes it's just garbled. I just don't want to leave it as it is.

I'm well aware of the ease of use of RPGMaker Trans. However, it doesn't seem to like this game.
I choose the correct file (with RGSS3a in the same folder) and click on "Create Patch". It works as normal and places a "Finished Unpacking. Deleting Archive" message in the error log. It gets to 99% and hangs. Doesn't freeze or crash, but actually gets stuck.
How do I know that it wasn't just taking a long time (as was documented)?
Because I left it running while I went to training (it had already been at 99% for five minutes by this time). I came back two hours later and it was still at 99%. To me, 125 minutes of no change IS hanging. I open up the task manager to close it and see how many entries for it? Five or six. That's not to say it's badly designed. What it does say is "it doesn't work properly for me".
I also tried with check marks beside "use UTF-8 BOM" and "Dump Labels" but there's no change. Still stuck at 99%.

Like I said, I could ship out what I have done (which on the surface doesn't appear to be much, but there is so much repeated text) if you'd like.

Attachments

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, ya know, if you actually tell me about games which aren't working in RPGMaker Trans, I will do my best to fix it so they work. But without me knowing which games aren't working, it's kinda hard for me to fix. Just complaining about it in a thread which I hardly ever look in isn't going to let me know - I guess it's good luck I accidentally clicked in here (meant to click on the thread above it)

Anyhow, sorry it's not working for you. I'll look into this when I get a chance.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I appreciate that and will keep it in mind just in case I have any more issues.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Link for v 1.10 in page 8 is down :(

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is indeed down, but fret ye not! ↓
hxxps://mega.nz/#!SR80iITb!ij5PL8Zu6GFtppZYEBcrVzqIvfq93gZq-3TSgSvb1i8

Last edited:

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does that have any eng translation that mega? or if i should stick with my old one
Is there a eng translation up? I didn't see one uploaded when I checked.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Troufas, I found that a little offensive.
No need to get offended, as that was not the intention.

That was more of a suggestion, if it's going to be a while I thought throwing us a bone now and then would be cool. I am by no means telling you to hurry up.

I am not a dick enough to not appreciate the work and time that goes into translation, by all means take your time.

Thumbs up for you :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a eng translation up? I didn't see one uploaded when I checked.
Not quite yet, but there is a partial I made (with some assistance). It changes virtually all UI elements to English - Status Menu, Items, Weapons, Armour, Enemies, States (also known as Status Effects to Old School Gamers), Spells, Skills, Combat Menu and Item Descriptions. I'm plodding along with a full english translation and will release each edition as I complete each phase (see above). Can someone verify if it's still up so I can rectify that if it isn't?

@Troufas
I appreciate that, thanks. To be honest, I had hoped I'd be finished quite some time back, but ISP problems and a currently unstable connection have slowed me down somewhat.

I will keep chipping away at things. I might make a release once I hit 50% of Phase I. It'll help me feel like I'm getting somewhere ;)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I will keep chipping away at things. I might make a release once I hit 50% of Phase I. It'll help me feel like I'm getting somewhere ;)
Sounds like an awesome plan ! Looking forward to it :D

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So! I believe there may be something off about the translation patch. Before I apply the patch, I have about 300hp and 250mp. After applying the patch, I get something like 1300hp and 400 mp.

Is this intended, or did I just mess up somewhere?

Edit: I'll assume it's intentional, since the game plays out better like this. Just so I don't waste a post though, has anyone advanced past mission 8 on the mayor's route? I got a special event telling me to search the tower of requiem, talking to Mil, Rinna, and the Mayor does nothing. (I'm assuming the tower is where the fairy was, but that path is blocked off at the mayors house)

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's bizarre. I'll look into that, and thanks for the report.
It may have been something I did as a test. When I port out the first version of the full trans, I'll make sure the growth chart is the way it should be.
Anyway, with all the repeated text in this game, the attachment is pretty much how I feel every time I see some.

*sigh* They say patience is a virtue, and you guys that are waiting are bloody heroes.

Attachments

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After losing to the Rapist in the snow forest on the first mission, I get this error which happens after a few dialogues and the rapist leads Akos somewhere. ASD.jpg

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, just tried it on my computer and it works perfectly.
If your running in AppLocale, I would advise to switch to Unicode/Administrative Japanese or use NTLEA.
Also bear in mind that most of the sound files are in english, so a system running english only weould have no trouble finding them, but may have problems running the game itself.

It's a missing BGM file. I'm going to assume you've unpacked the game, in which case you should have an Audio subfolder and a bunch of others. What you do next is make a mental note of the one that's causing problems and see if it is missing, and it looks like it is.

In Audio\BGM, it should be the second file. (Confirmed, played the file through VLC, same one), so in case it's not there, and seeing as it lacks any sort of copyright information on the file, I'll post it here. Or at least I would if not for these two things:

All I can suggest is seeing if the trial version has your missing file. I can't seem to upload .ogg or .zip format.

Hang on, I can't upload .zip? It's in the list of supported file uploads, up to the limit of 4GB. The zip I was trying to upload is a meagre 2.08MB.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hate games like this
almost +30 standard rpg attacks (heal , fire, thunder, ice and all that stuff)

why ? who gives a shit on how many fire spells the protagonists of H-games can casts ?

this has to do with the fact that the rpg maker bundle comes with all these standard type of battle mechanics . but you see , here is the problem
1. it is just lazy game design. you use and put something in your game just and only because that thing (skill,attack,item, etc) is already there . Ok it is convenient , but do you really need +30 standard rpg elements in an hrpg game ? is that what you are doing a h-rpg for ? no , of course not . so this is just a way , a lazy way imo , to fill with mindless boring standard gameplay a game that hasn't really much content to offer

2 . this take time ! all those skills , attack , items and shit doesn't fit inside your code magically , just because they are already in the engine ! these developers are wasting time and effort to code silly out of context things (really ? 8 fire skills ? do i really need 8 different fire skills!?!? this is an hentai game , i don't freaking need 8 fire different skill ffs!) that will just subtract timeand effort in the developening and coding of the actual content that we are all interested in

end of the rant , i am sorry . but i saw someone is putting effort in doing a translation of this . i just want to say , man everyone appreciate what you do , but this game ain't worth it
it doesn't deserve a translation

sorry for the rant