What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

i hate games like this
almost +30 standard rpg attacks (heal , fire, thunder, ice and all that stuff)

why ? who gives a shit on how many fire spells the protagonists of H-games can casts ?

this has to do with the fact that the rpg maker bundle comes with all these standard type of battle mechanics . but you see , here is the problem
1. it is just lazy game design. you use and put something in your game just and only because that thing (skill,attack,item, etc) is already there . Ok it is convenient , but do you really need +30 standard rpg elements in an hrpg game ? is that what you are doing a h-rpg for ? no , of course not . so this is just a way , a lazy way imo , to fill with mindless boring standard gameplay a game that hasn't really much content to offer

2 . this take time ! all those skills , attack , items and shit doesn't fit inside your code magically , just because they are already in the engine ! these developers are wasting time and effort to code silly out of context things (really ? 8 fire skills ? do i really need 8 different fire skills!?!? this is an hentai game , i don't freaking need 8 fire different skill ffs!) that will just subtract timeand effort in the developening and coding of the actual content that we are all interested in

end of the rant , i am sorry . but i saw someone is putting effort in doing a translation of this . i just want to say , man everyone appreciate what you do , but this game ain't worth it
it doesn't deserve a translation

sorry for the rant
Well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.
i don't know what you talking about , man
that's not my opinion ! i went on a mountain and received that message from a voice in the wind , commanding me to bring this message to the humanity , man

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i don't know what you talking about , man
that's not my opinion ! i went on a mountain and received that message from a voice in the wind , commanding me to bring this message to the humanity , man

If the game annoying you, you may overlook it and drop the game to Recycle Bin, man.

Better try some other games which you really pleased on.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the game annoying you, you may overlook it and drop the game to Recycle Bin, man.

Better try some other games which you really pleased on.
Thank you for the advice , man
Now , if anyone else wish to let me know how and why my opinion and critique about the gameplay hurt his feelings , please private message me and feel free to let me know how much my opinion doesn't interest you . i'd be pleased

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna go ahead and just ask you guys to not follow this line of conversation. Don't derail the thread, please.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway...
I'm continuing with this regardless. My brother came to visit for a couple of days back on Friday, so I'm later than I thought.
Back in the saddle now though, and finding that some of the language actually sinking in >.<
Sleeping helps way too much. All-nighters definitely not worth it when your brain is what you're using. If all goes according to plan, I'll have the (very) early Linna dialogue (50%) ready by tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apologies for the derpage, DarkFire.

Anyway, for those waiting I have some good news and some slightly not so good news.

The Slightly Not So Good News:
When I previously commented that there's roughly 30 or so sheets of dialogue for Linna alone, I was ludicrously mistaken. There's actually about 70 of them, and to finish out 35 sheets so quickly would be mind-numbing and sap my enthusiasm.

The Good News:
Upon realising my previous mistake, I decided I would release at roughly 15 Sheets (about 20%). And I will pass the link on soon. I just want to say a couple more things first.

Having to resort to comprehension to do this, it does mean that some sections are still not finished - usually in the sections where the "Talk" option is present and selected. I fear I will need assistance with those.

So where does this release cover up until? Going sheet-by-sheet, I can't say whether or not I'm following any particular root yet, but this covers up until Eschenbach Tower.
Linky:

Last edited:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for this translation, can't wait for the completed one!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The vast bulk of the work is Linna's dialogue tree. 70 sheets. Most of them repeating.
If I could run a copy/replace/paste on RPGMaker codesheets, it would be so much easier. *sigh*
Now that I know at least one person is still interested, I can get back to work on this :D

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm still following this game! So there are at least two people waiting on the translation! =]

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey bud, just wanted to let you know there's more than one keeping track of this thread :p. I made the same mistake not using rpgmakertrans for ts-agent and I literally spent an hour copying and pasting the same lines for the guild head only to find out she has even more tabs that need copying and pasting and this is only the first quest giver. I'm really contemplating just spending a week converting my current translation into rpgmakertrans.

Keep up the good work, 2990 have some of the best games to play but they are a horror to translate.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The vast bulk of the work is Linna's dialogue tree. 70 sheets. Most of them repeating.
If I could run a copy/replace/paste on RPGMaker codesheets, it would be so much easier. *sigh*
Now that I know at least one person is still interested, I can get back to work on this :D
You ever try using Notepad ++ it might have some sort of template to do what you asked

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still following this game! So there are at least two people waiting on the translation! =]
I think any translation will be very appreciated by everybody, even those who are not closely watching the thread at the moment. :) So probably more than just two people.

Please don't give up on it :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made the same mistake not using rpgmakertrans.
It's not really an omission of choice. RPGMaker Trans just doesn't like this game. I even tried it on a fresh copy.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Checking this thread every couple of days in the hope of progress... You're doing good work translating it, thank you from all of us :D.

Out of curiosity, if you could throw an estimate at how many months it would take to finish, how many would it be?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I've been trying to play through this and have hit a wall. I'm stuck on "special mission III", beat rapist, kill fairy. You talk to the mayor of Snowflake, then choose the first option, then talk to the blonde. After the dialogue there's no new missions and I can't find anything else to do on any map, and the translation of the japanese walkthrough is no help.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, I've been trying to play through this and have hit a wall. I'm stuck on "special mission III", beat rapist, kill fairy. You talk to the mayor of Snowflake, then choose the first option, then talk to the blonde. After the dialogue there's no new missions and I can't find anything else to do on any map, and the translation of the japanese walkthrough is no help.
It's been a while since I've played this...
Try talking to the mayor in the SE town, Snowflake.

If that doesn't work, copy down the heading of the path you are on.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Already tried that, just a couple of lines of moonspeak. And as I said, it's "special mission 3", "特別任務Ⅲ" in japanese.

Or here's a screencap of the mission

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Already tried that, just a couple of lines of moonspeak. And as I said, it's "special mission 3", "特別任務Ⅲ" in japanese.

Or here's a screencap of the mission
Inside the mayor's house, there is an exit to the East Field. Follow it and head to the tower, you should be able to go in now. Might involve some talking/teleporting around where you killed fairy to get into the tower... too long ago so do not remember details.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That was it. I thought I had checked that first, but I guess not. Thanks.

Edit: And now I've gotten a different issue. I'm following the guild posted here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=735785&postcount=183 and cannot find the drug dealer to start the prostitute path. I've followed it, losing to rape bosses and lowing the mental stat as much as possible but have never seen any merchant appear next to the sewer entrance. If you know more details about when he appears, if he's hidden somewhere (behind a tree or something), or anything else, that would be great.

Last edited: