What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

Thanks, I do appreciate that ^^;
By the way, has anyone else noticed that the latest post on his has a picture tagged 2023/10/30?
Really giving themselves some leeway with that...
Hey thankss for the work on the trans of the game..im here waiting :b

Yep i saw that on the blog :b im cheking the the site for news of the next game :D

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I do appreciate that ^^;
By the way, has anyone else noticed that the latest post on his has a picture tagged 2023/10/30?
Really giving themselves some leeway with that...
Also note the date of that post.

On another note, I'd again point out that RPGMaker Trans is probably the easiest way of doing nicknames (given that it sounds that, like the medal text, nicknames which can be acquired in multiple places are distributed throughout maps, and the group-translate stuff in RPGMaker Trans should alleviate this).

(As to a 'final' v4 release, that should hopefully be tonight. Things happened at the weekend that prevented me from doing anything.)
(EDIT: Maybe not on that, as I've just found that I probably don't have a sane build environment at the moment. Darn)

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nicknames are usually changed inside the h-events. It can be either on map events or common events. Where ever it is, it looks like this.

When you find it, you need to edit it and translate it.
Oh I hope I didn't miss it with my countless trawls through the Common Events. Thanks, kr1pt0n1t3, that's good to know.

habisain, once your new build is finished, I'll use it. Until then, I'm going to continue as I have. Repetitive items like Ancient Medals or H-Triggers and Nicknames are what I'm going to use it for.

* Small Update: I found some laughable spelling mistakes and spacing problems. Spellings fixed, spacings ongoing.

I'm dreading this guy sending out another patch, fuck knows how much of what I've done it'd bork. Thankfully, it doesn't seemlikely as he's working on something else.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

The teasing going on between the blog and the pending translation being posted has me on edge. I must have one or the other soon!
Do you have a rough ETA on when the translation will be posted here squark? So I can decide whether I should re-DL now or delay it for a little while more ;).

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A rough ETA?
Let's see... I have a a couple of small errors to work out, and one location marker to do. I can have it up by tomorrow late afternoon (bear in mind I live in the GMT+0 region) if I stop posting and get to work :D

I apologise for the wait, and the constant teasing. I got caught up in playing Hunter's Quest with a text hooker.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the response, greatly looking forward to it :p

On a similiar note, It's been posted like 3 times in this thread but never answered;
"How do you get her sanity/purity under the 200 mark?" :confused::confused::confused:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"How do you get her sanity/purity under the 200 mark?" :confused::confused::confused:
As best I understand it, there's something you need to do first, and it takes place in Lame Hagen.
Before and after every quest Mil sends you on, check to see if there's a guy in black standing outside the sewer entrance.
He'll say the house in the North West district is up for sale at about 100,000G.
I'm not too clear on much else, but this is the trigger to allow progression to below 200 Sanity. Not in of itself, but Akos should no longer be repelled by the Bordello. At least, that's how I managed it.

Anyway, I got back on my lazy arse and fixed what I could (so far, still working away on other things) and came back with this .

N.B: It's a first draught, so you may spot inconsistencies and spelling errors. If you do, I want to know about them.
I'll be checking back every couple of days. I hope it's turned out as well as it looks on my end. Took me long enough, and I thank you for your patience in this matter.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering this is basically a solo effort, and the game is overloaded with skills medals and other junk, even a first draft will be amazing. Even if the quality were to be barely above google - translate - gibberish it'd prolly be a huge boost to the game's playability. I for one like the difficulty and graphics, but had no idea what I was doing most of the time. Any improvement on that front would be awesome to me.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would have been mostly gibberish if I didn't try hard.
I haven't done the overall dialogue yet, just skills, enemies, items, states, weapons and armour.

I must state that American English is not my native, so don't complain about my use of the letter U in things like Armour. I typed this out using British English, which my native is a direct dialect of.

A link to the patch file exists two posts up.

@ habisain: I looked at RMTrans. When you suggested a batch replace, I gather you meant "dump the file the a text, find and replace every instance and re-import it".
I tooled around with an earlier build of RMTrans when I played VH. Is that still being worked on, or has it been dropped?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ habisain: I looked at RMTrans. When you suggested a batch replace, I gather you meant "dump the file the a text, find and replace every instance and re-import it".
I tooled around with an earlier build of RMTrans when I played VH. Is that still being worked on, or has it been dropped?
VH is probably still being worked on. Not really sure though, because I never contributed to that project.

Also, I once again reiterate (from another place): why do I bother with the docs? Suffice to say, that's not what I meant - I meant that all of the instances of the text are grouped together in the patch files and so you only need to provide a single translation to translate them all. For an explanation of how to use the patch format, you should probably look here: (Or if you're a learn by example type, try the Lilium Union partial patch I did at )

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As best I understand it, there's something you need to do first, and it takes place in Lame Hagen.
Before and after every quest Mil sends you on, check to see if there's a guy in black standing outside the sewer entrance.
He'll say the house in the North West district is up for sale at about 100,000G.
I'm not too clear on much else, but this is the trigger to allow progression to below 200 Sanity. Not in of itself, but Akos should no longer be repelled by the Bordello. At least, that's how I managed it.

Anyway, I got back on my lazy arse and fixed what I could (so far, still working away on other things) and came back with this .

N.B: It's a first draught, so you may spot inconsistencies and spelling errors. If you do, I want to know about them.
I'll be checking back every couple of days. I hope it's turned out as well as it looks on my end. Took me long enough, and I thank you for your patience in this matter.

thx for your effort man, gonna try out and wait for the story translation :)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It would have been mostly gibberish if I didn't try hard.
I haven't done the overall dialogue yet, just skills, enemies, items, states, weapons and armour.

I must state that American English is not my native, so don't complain about my use of the letter U in things like Armour. I typed this out using British English, which my native is a direct dialect of.

A link to the patch file exists two posts up.

Try being German, having a welsh english teach, living in Australia for a while, then be forced to use american English at Uni. That is kinda hard to keep straight.
Seriously, I doubt anyone on this forum will give you grief about some "U"s more or less.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try being German, having a welsh english teach, living in Australia for a while, then be forced to use american English at Uni. That is kinda hard to keep straight.
Seriously, I doubt anyone on this forum will give you grief about some "U"s more or less.
Heh, yeah. I don't think I'll get grief over it.
I realise it's only been up a couple of days, but I would like some feedback. Criticism and suggestions are most useful.

@ habisain:
Thanks, I think I can follow it now. The example coupled with the docs will prove invaluable to fully understanding RMTrans.

sascha27283 said:
story translation
I said I could be persuaded to do the rest, but it'll only be in drips and drabs. Come tomorrow week, I'm going to have very little time to myself. I'll do what I can in that regard, but it's likely I won't be posting much.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2990 is one of my fav circles! Thanks so much for the partial squark!

I'll check it out when I get some free time and let you know if I spot any typos and such.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, that'd be great.
I feel like I can do better ^^

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trial of the new game

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

looks nice. hope the translation for akos gets finished soon :)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The new game seems to only have 16 CG's.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The new game seems to only have 16 CG's.
Really? I just played the demo and couldn't find any scenes except the very last one (which was inevitable).

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks nice. hope the translation for akos gets finished soon :)
I'll be updating as soon as I have something to update with.
Next on the Agenda:
Translating all 30-something pages of Linna's Dialogue

That's kind of important.

The new game looks good, and I don't think it's only going to have 16 scenes when it's released. A trial is a sample. There's still a bit more than a month to go.

BTW, how does the demo feel? Does it feel like this, or somehow clunky and unmanageable?