Keywords:
    Queen/Princess
    Fantasy
    Voice performance
    NTR
    Gang rape
    Cum inside
    Insult

The sequel of Leane of Evil Blade(RE095489),maybe the intro of it(RE095489) from DL EN can help u:
    Spoiler

Last edited by Graciel; 21st April 2014, 07:52.
    Never forget that the open forum+unlimited hosts=the Piradise(Pirates' Paradise)

Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I loved the first game. Honestly thought the circle died after it though since they didn't release anything at all for a few years afterwards. Good to see that they're still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
      I loved the first game. Honestly thought the circle died after it though since they didn't release anything at all for a few years afterwards. Good to see that they're still alive.
      They just released the 1.27 patch for Leane of Evil Blade on 31th Jan 2014.
      Never forget that the open forum+unlimited hosts=the Piradise(Pirates' Paradise)

Comment

Hopefully they put in a 'random battle' mode or such this time. I liked the first, but once you finished it once that was it. It played out the same every time.

Also would make more sense if you play as the antagonist. You literally had to throw the game to see any of the scenes in the first one.

Comment

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ194521.html

:v
          Last edited by lazycat; 19th April 2017, 00:10.

Comment

Sounds kinda interesting. I take it no translation?
            Know of any similar games that do have a translation?

Comment

Sengoku Rance has a conquer style gameplay similar to it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0zewXotwMo

Comment

Originally posted by lazycat View Post
                The 2nd one have you take part in one of the 3 empires? So there's the girls in other side you can capture for sure.

And I think the first one adds more females later on, so some of them could've been enemy commander.
                Could be interesting if that's the case, at least makes it worth 3 playthroughs. Unless they added something with one of the later patches (I long since deleted it), there weren't any enemy commanders in the first that you could capture and corrupt. There was one you got a scene with; the only sex the hero ever gets in the game even if you get the good ending with one of the main girls. But it was just an automatic event when you captured a specific city. It will be more interesting if you have to capture and hold on to actual female enemy commanders (that move around the map and attack) for a certain time to 'convince' them to side with you.

Comment

Newest patches added new scenes I think. Not sure about new characters though.

Comment

Is the first one good?
                    I tried to download to versions, but both of them were fakes. So I want to know, if I should make an affort to search for a real link.
                    Trainer Games
                    Akabur Games
                    Saboten Games
                    Iris Quest

Comment

Originally posted by TTOG View Post
                      Is the first one good?
                      I tried to download to versions, but both of them were fakes. So I want to know, if I should make an affort to search for a real link.
                      Of coz its good.Need me to upload it?

Comment

Like the 1st one although its becoming too easy if u dominate all the empty territory asap ( normal mode though)
                        Although i kinda hate the H-scene on 1st =P 90% NTR /rape 10% vanila =P

Comment

Originally posted by Graciel View Post
                          Of coz its good.Need me to upload it?
                          Would be quit nice.^^
                          Trainer Games
                          Akabur Games
                          Saboten Games
                          Iris Quest

Comment

https://mega.co.nz/#!BhJWWZpZ!NjPZa-...3gsizby2KzAxKM
                            Here's mine. Hopefully I uploaded the correct rar...
                            It has a small guide inside of it that someone posted in the old thread of the game.

Edit: Forgot to mention. It's about 100mb larger since I have the patch in it already.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!BhJWWZpZ!NjPZa-...3gsizby2KzAxKM
                              Here's mine. Hopefully I uploaded the correct rar...
                              It has a small guide inside of it that someone posted in the old thread of the game.

Edit: Forgot to mention. It's about 100mb larger since I have the patch in it already.
                              Is that the latest patch ?

Comment

Working...
                              X