What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Confirmed. Just finished the trial any form of contact the king makes with the heroines leads to them being captured.
are you talking about the new demo that they said they would release at comiket? do you have a link?

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh yeah, he released on his site early morning but if you cant get it through there I will upload to Megaupload.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh i see it now. when i tried the sight earlier i got error 503. site is working now and first link worked for me aka first server.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The more info I get about the game the less hyped I am for the extremely post poned release.
Well this is still in the working stage and not a complete thing so things could be added, removed, or tweaked by the end production or through future update patches.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting thing just happened. so i'm testing the capture and king system and i let one of my girls get captured in the cave near the start. after about 3 clothe removal flashes. she broke free on her own.

i don't remember if girls were able to break free on their own in the first game, but i think this is new.

edit: ok, now a second one broke free.

editedit: i guess every girl gets a freebie escape early. a third just escaped back to back. i sent them all at the same time. i'm sending them back to see if they stay there this time.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

interesting thing just happened. so i'm testing the capture and king system and i let one of my girls get captured in the cave near the start. after about 3 clothe removal flashes. she broke free on her own.

i don't remember if girls were able to break free on their own in the first game, but i think this is new.

edit: ok, now a second one broke free.

editedit: i guess every girl gets a freebie escape early. a third just escaped back to back. i sent them all at the same time. i'm sending them back to see if they stay there this time.
Not sure about first game, but I know they broke out in the earlier demo.

Whether that's because the cave enemies can't break them past that point, there's actual escape chance (assuming a non-NTR enemy) or the demo just prevent them from progressing further I don't know.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, so is there ANY H-content in the demo. from enemies or the king?

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, there are no scenes. The only bit of content there is, is if you leave the heroines in the harem long enough they become almost fully naked.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried to get the king killed?

I mean let the enemy take the place he is at?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont even know how to get him to leave the castle >.<

he came out during my first play-through, but after that i just held my ground in the 2 starting buildings and leveled up the MC to level 15 and raided ass, until i got to the first castle on just to the right and the level 1 hammer girl used 2 enhances and killed my MC... i didn't save.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The king came out when I was conquering the northern country in my playthough, he kept going north.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone tried to get the king killed?

I mean let the enemy take the place he is at?
Yes, he sends you out with no health to fight the enemy.

Freaking douche.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate that king not only does he steal the girls, he also won't sell them back to you until he's used em a bit, also it's most annoying when he gets them pregnant, now you can't get em back until 9 months pass in the game!!!!

also that 1 blodn guy with one eye showing is way to over powered, each attack and he dishes out over 3k damage per shot....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate that king not only does he steal the girls, he also won't sell them back to you until he's used em a bit, also it's most annoying when he gets them pregnant, now you can't get em back until 9 months pass in the game!!!!

also that 1 blodn guy with one eye showing is way to over powered, each attack and he dishes out over 3k damage per shot....
actually, if you ask for them back early, he will give them to you since he hasn't grown attach to them yet.

wait, there is pregnancy in the demo? i know that if you do wait too long in the demo, he won't give them back, but i swear he didn't have sex with them yet to even get them pregnant.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you don't see him having sex with them it just happens, they first arrive in their normal clothing, then get switched to a slave costume, then after he has his way then they get a more revealing slave costume. the 2nd last option in the king menu shows all the girls on the bottom under reserve, when they get pregnant they get a red number showing you how many months they are, and it shows them standing / sitting around the bed with fat belly that gets bigger the closer it gets to the 9 months.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just FYI, there has been four patches already following the trial ver. 110.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh wow, now i need to do a third playthrough to see that. i stopped after they were naked except for the slave gear. i never knew they can get big bellys.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I figured out when the king goes after one or more of your generals. As hes dissatisfaction level increases the chance that he will go after one of the girls.

You have to find the bastard lot of concubines to keep him happy. You can do so by searching most of the towns.

Did anyone figure out how to access the hidden pathways on the map? The large map show that there is a road, but when I try to travel it I cant.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game really might be a prequel of the first game. That guy in your army with a face seems a lot like the general you had to fight in the first game. I don't Japanese though...

If all you have to do is play merry-go-round with the king then at the start all you need to do is take over the area that forms a triangle. The three guys you have are more then enough to kick everyone's ass while the king skirt chases. The demo seems to end after you conquer the pink kingdom. Pretty easy settings so far.

Still just to be sure, what's the button you need to press to give the king concubines?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still just to be sure, what's the button you need to press to give the king concubines?
You don't. What you do is build the chalice building, which will have more available concubines in that particular place. The higher level jail you have, the higher level chalice building you have.

Sadly, most I could get any individual chalice was enough for 6 concubines, and it only slows the king down somewhat. Plus you have to build it up for every terrain. Use slimes to build them up around the nation, since they more or less suck at combat.