What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

abit spoiler but o well
you are not suppose to atk that guy, all you need is race to take the green kingdom 1st and that guy will dissapear.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the red hair mage girl from the green kingdom?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the red hair mage girl from the green kingdom?
You have to beat the red army to her and then at some point in the game an event will happen that will require you to bring your leader to the castle where you defeated her. At least that's how I remember it. Sorry it has been a while.

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to beat the red army to her and then at some point in the game an event will happen that will require you to bring your leader to the castle where you defeated her. At least that's how I remember it. Sorry it has been a while.
You recruit her at the castle you start at.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You recruit her at the castle you start at.
When you say the castle where you start do you mean the one at the very beginning from tutorial and do I just have to bring the main guy there or is there some kind of command to recruit her?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

You can cheese that 9999 HP guy down to like 100HP.. but dam is he STILL strong at near nothing... I tried to kill him but wasn't able too...

Basically, one the lower options for thief girl is spy mission? and you sneak her over and she does like 1,300 damage to everything in a castle...

Send another spy -> rescue her -> send her again -> rescue (you can pretty much cheese everything in the game doing this provided some luck rescuing which seems very high)

I was expecting, like most units in the game, for him to be weak when such low hp.. but nope, he will still rape you VERY hard. Flipped a table irl, when I took my 6Kish hp hero guy to fight him... the guy had under 150HP... hero hits him like 20-30, that guy has like 5 turns hitting 500-800 and a special for 1,600's...

Anyway, looking forward to the new game!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how worth it of my time is the first game? i like any kind of rpg system, however, with the amount of subpar games out there im kinda tired of trial and error games, or fight for the cg gameplay. (i dont even delete the games so i have like 100gb of zips...)

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can some1 post a walkthrough for the game if you can

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how worth it of my time is the first game? i like any kind of rpg system, however, with the amount of subpar games out there im kinda tired of trial and error games, or fight for the cg gameplay. (i dont even delete the games so i have like 100gb of zips...)
Personally, I didn't care much about the cgs. They were nice and all, but this game is actually fun. It's much better than most other rpgs out there gameplay wise, but can be hard without any Japanese knowledge.

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you say the castle where you start do you mean the one at the very beginning from tutorial and do I just have to bring the main guy there or is there some kind of command to recruit her?
The castle after the tutorial is done or prologue is skipped, just send the hero there and an event happens instantly. Also you cant leave the teal camp alone if you want the archer back as red does capture it eventually, or they did in my game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The castle after the tutorial is done or prologue is skipped, just send the hero there and an event happens instantly. Also you cant leave the teal camp alone if you want the archer back as red does capture it eventually, or they did in my game.
I think it may be random for the teal camp. They ended up capturing a lot of red areas before i got to them once. It was quite hilarious as it let me skip a lot of the battles.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks foamy111!! Played the first game by the circle through yr upload:D

Had fun playing the game. It's easier than Sengoku Rance to me somehow.

..just one question: how did u get the H-events? Felt like I only got a few randomly through the game :confused:
All the ones I found I got completely by random. I honestly have no clue as to how I obtained them or how to trigger them. My current save is bugged though as it says that I have 100% of the cg even though I don't have the cgs from the patches.

edit: Forgot to mention this, but use heavy armors. Heavy armor units in this game feel stupidly overpowered since the enemies lack a large amount of mages. Also The thief girl is overpowered to the point where she can solo castles if you get her the assassin class.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

All the ones I found I got completely by random. I honestly have no clue as to how I obtained them or how to trigger them. My current save is bugged though as it says that I have 100% of the cg even though I don't have the cgs from the patches.

edit: Forgot to mention this, but use heavy armors. Heavy armor units in this game feel stupidly overpowered since the enemies lack a large amount of mages. Also The thief girl is overpowered to the point where she can solo castles if you get her the assassin class.
To get like 90% or so of the CG's basically, just go send all females yo the red icon captured areas... and just wait.

Bottom left corner is a blue orb, 4 girls will show "captured" there, and over long time of waiting they slowly lose clothes, and after so much a H-Scene.

As you beat female enemy characters, send the hero to the place the female is captured at, select a female, and select the top option... its not 100% success but enough times they eventually "convert" to your side (This is how you get even more cg's).

Also, the theif girl, just bombing places with her spy mode and rescuing her is pretty overpowered as is :p Its how I got the 9999HP guy down to under 100hp... (unfortunately I don't think he is killable even when sub 50hp...)

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get Helga? (the girl with the long brown hair and I think shes also a merchant?)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does someone have the full cg save with the latest patch?

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played and beat the first one ages ago and I really liked it, but as someone said in that topic, the only problem was that you had to actively go out of your way to lose and do nothing to see most of the scenes. Even being halfway decent at the game meant you'd recover your girls long before they got NTR'd.

I hope this game makes it more interesting :p.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New intro info&demo movie updated.:)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alpaca class...

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gotta forget this one...

@moogles: Could you please upload your save file ? This game is hard as hell to get the other CG in expansion patch.