What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Not much, but good to know it's still being worked on. Hentai strategy games are rare, and ones that are actually good games rarer. Most of the good ones are pretty old now. Did you know it's already been ~8 years since Sengoku Rance? Shit I feel old; anyway promising indie devs like this are all you have to hope on these days, as the golden era of Alicesoft's great games is mostly past.
Agree. We can expect the final series (Rance X) though. I hope it will be good.

BTW, the blonde girl is protagonist's younger sister and she is white mage. The other one is head maid who will take care protagonist and other girls (she is NPC)

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agree. We can expect the final series (Rance X) though. I hope it will be good.

BTW, the blonde girl is protagonist's younger sister and she is white mage. The other one is head maid who will take care protagonist and other girls (she is NPC)
Pretty sure Rance is gonna go on for awhile still and if you check out the story about their creation and stuff and if you remember the alien girl Rance saved from Sengoku then its possible we gonna see like Rance in Space in some future but this is just what I'm hoping and guessing.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty sure Rance is gonna go on for awhile still and if you check out the story about their creation and stuff and if you remember the alien girl Rance saved from Sengoku then its possible we gonna see like Rance in Space in some future but this is just what I'm hoping and guessing.
Rance in space? It's hard to imagine something like that.

BTW, this thread is for discussion about 魔剣士リーネ series, we shouldn't off-topic anymore. If anyone want to discuss about Rance series, why don't someone make a thread for that?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rance in space? It's hard to imagine something like that.

BTW, this thread is for discussion about 魔剣士リーネ series, we shouldn't off-topic anymore. If anyone want to discuss about Rance series, why don't someone make a thread for that?
Sry about trying to make it off-topic. How much content are they trying to put in to this? Its gonna be like 3-4 times the map size of their first one, couple more options, better artstyle, and more heroines and thats about all I know about this game's progress so far.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

they did make a rance in space it's called Daiteikoku, errr Hrmmm let me find a link
:confused:

Hope that works firs time trying to make one of those.....

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sry about trying to make it off-topic. How much content are they trying to put in to this? Its gonna be like 3-4 times the map size of their first one, couple more options, better artstyle, and more heroines and thats about all I know about this game's progress so far.
From the old information, it seems this time you can choose to be a strategist in one of 5 heroine's country.

they did make a rance in space it's called Daiteikoku, errr Hrmmm let me find a link

Well, I am only interested in Rance series and I've never touch this game before...

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Daiteikoku is from Dai series like Daikuji and daibanchou and we are talking about Rance series games not the ones he makes small cameos in.

But srsly we need to make a alicesoft thread...

Well, I am only interested in Rance series and I've never touch this game before...
and if there are 5 countries in game does that mean there could be more than 8 heroines by choosing a different country each new game?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Daiteikoku is from Dai series like Daikuji and daibanchou and we are talking about Rance series games not the ones he makes small cameos in.

But srsly we need to make a alicesoft thread...

and if there are 5 countries in game does that mean there could be more than 8 heroines by choosing a different country each new game?
Agree, we definitely need a place where we can discuss about Alicesoft games.

Speaking about 魔剣士リーネ, I don't know if the dev changes the gameplay system. Perhaps when choosing a country in which for the players to serve, you might in the heroine's route already.

Have you tried the prequel? You only end up with the heroine you chose in case you don't let them being raped and had highest love point with 1 of them.

What I disappointed about the first game is that we have to let our girls be raped to take 90% CG. Hope the sequel will be netori instead of netorare.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agree, we definitely need a place where we can discuss about Alicesoft games.

Speaking about 魔剣士リーネ, I don't know if the dev changes the gameplay system. Perhaps when choosing a country in which for the players to serve, you might in the heroine's route already.

Have you tried the prequel? You only end up with the heroine you chose in case you don't let them being raped and had highest love point with 1 of them.

What I disappointed about the first game is that we have to let our girls be raped to take 90% CG. Hope the sequel will be netori instead of netorare.
I played the first game and felt the game lacking after getting all the cg from getting the heroines captured and thats why I'm hoping they add a lot more into this one.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I played the first game and felt the game lacking after getting all the cg from getting the heroines captured and thats why I'm hoping they add a lot more into this one.
I noticed the update in May has picture which looks like sex system. It seems you can capture other heroine.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope its not TOO complicated, especially since I can't understand Japanese. I'm here for the hentai, if I wanted gameplay, I would be playing some other game. Probably why I never cared for the Rance series; from a hentai perspective, it's plot and scenario never appealed to me either. The good news is, this group seems to be really big on NTR, which is definitely something to look forward to.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope its not TOO complicated, especially since I can't understand Japanese. I'm here for the hentai, if I wanted gameplay, I would be playing some other game. Probably why I never cared for the Rance series; from a hentai perspective, it's plot and scenario never appealed to me either. The good news is, this group seems to be really big on NTR, which is definitely something to look forward to.
First thing is I wanna say to you is that sorry if Rance series didnt suit your taste but you should check out other alicesoft games if not for the story then for the hentai

and 2nd thing is that the Makura soft (the group thats making this game) only makes NTR and this is good if you like this genre in hentai and the game is similar to Sengoku Rance (check out on gameplays if you haven't played it) and easy to get the main cg.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you are not into gameplay or NTR, then avoiding it ASAP.

There are also many producers besides Alicesoft who make quality games, such as Eternal, Softhousechara, Astronauts, Eushully...

Back to the topic, if we have protagonist's younger sister in this game, does that mean we going to have incest CG?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you are not into gameplay or NTR, then avoiding it ASAP.

There are also many producers besides Alicesoft who make quality games, such as Eternal, Softhousechara, Astronauts, Eushully...

Back to the topic, if we have protagonist's younger sister in this game, does that mean we going to have incest CG?
I wouldn't be that surprised if they did that along with her being NTRed when captured

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't be that surprised if they did that along with her being NTRed when captured
That's make me worry. I don't mind other girls being NTRed, but if that is my younger sister... I might kill all people who banged her...

There are 8 slots in the jail. Then the chance she will be NTRed becomes higher than I thought...

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's make me worry. I don't mind other girls being NTRed, but if that is my younger sister... I might kill all people who banged her...

There are 8 slots in the jail. Then the chance she will be NTRed becomes higher than I thought...
You also gotta remember Japan is kinda heavy on the rape, imouto, NTR, and etc genre and I know how you feel if something like that really happened to one of my family member.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You also gotta remember Japan is kinda heavy on the rape, imouto, NTR, and etc genre and I know how you feel if something like that really happened to one of my family member.
You reminded me about the first time when I read NTR manga...

BTW, I hope next update would be game trial. Since they have been working on this game over half of this year.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How long did it take them to finish their first game? Not two to three years I hope.

Side note: Netori! Netori! Netori! We want Netori.
(Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system, I am currently looking for games like this but from a netori, training & impregnation point of view)

A very good example would be Eushully's Princess of Darkness it's my favourite.

.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu007.html

Last edited:

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How long did it take them to finish their first game? Not two to three years I hope.

Side note: Netori! Netori! Netori! We want Netori.
(Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system, I am currently looking for games like this but from a netori, training & impregnation point of view)

A very good example would be Eushully's Princess of Darkness it's my favourite.

.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu007.html
Before anyone ask "isn't netori also NTR?" its different since Netori is where the main character (the player) is trying to steal someone's GF/BF and NTR is where the main character's BF/GF is the one being stolen from them.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Before anyone ask "isn't netori also NTR?" its different since Netori is where the main character (the player) is trying to steal someone's GF/BF and NTR is where the main character's BF/GF is the one being stolen from them.
NTR abbreviation covers both Netori (stealing) and Netorare (stolen from), although since the two have a rather drastic difference in feels DLSite actually do have both as their own tag (as in there's no "NTR" just Netori and Netorare outright)

And for the curious, there ARE games that have both tag together...so it is possible this 2nd game might have both (btw the first one have only netorare)