What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Their servers are being DDoS'd. Horriblesubs and Nyaa share the same server, so if one goes down, so does the other.

Dunno if this is legit, but someone apparently traced where the attacks are coming from, and it says it came from Japan. And now the attack has been going on for, what, 3 days now?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Their servers are being DDoS'd. Horriblesubs and Nyaa share the same server, so if one goes down, so does the other.

Dunno if this is legit, but someone apparently traced where the attacks are coming from, and it says it came from Japan. And now the attack has been going on for, what, 3 days now?
It's a declaration of war!

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a declaration of war!
The whole situation is really iffy though. Some people say it's that new Anime-Manga Guardian group from Japan that's leading the DDoS attacks, some are saying its the Lizard Crew. And now its not limited to Nyaa/Horriblesubs, a handful of other sites are also being hit. Like Tokyotosho, among others.

Man, if this keeps up I'll be forced to use XDCC for my weekly animuh again. Never mind finding archived hentai games.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know you guys feeling, but please...

This topic suppose to be discussed about game.

You can move to this topic to talk more about this matter: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26101

P/s: And now Anime-sharing and Tokyotosho are down...

Edit: A-S aren't down.

Last edited:

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, and going back to that, it appears there is a new update with images that detail more of the harem system that's going to be in game.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The latest update is making me more excited about the game. But couldn't they give us some explaination on how it works, or is it part of the plan to keep us guessing?
Either that or they haven't finalise what they want to do yet.

Is the harem is for the player?
From what I can see/guess we can capture and have children with the captives.
Corruption?
Training options?

The game could be the best game in 2014 if it is made correctly.

Edit: I am still looking for a game similar to Eushully's Princess of Darkness. This seems to be the closest yet

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm so hyped. I've just thought that we should have a topic about the game we want.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone willing and capable of translating the text inside the Harem picture?

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Although I am not proficient in japanese I was able extract most of the text using ABBY Finereader, from what I can tell, the information screen lists information on harem including the management expenses, amount of people in the harem(5), number of children(12) and number of princes(6)
The options in the screen to the right are from top to bottom: it speaks with the maid, the general is returned, the finances are managed and the report is seen.

As for the dialogue she mentions that His Majesty (???) is in the backroom with Leane right now and that he gets upset when she is gone from the harem for too long. Of course that is what I can get from it, if anyone is proficient in Japanese and wants provide a better translation here is the text right here:「陛下は今、奥の部屋でリーネ様と励んでおられます。今、リーネ 様を武将に復帰させますと、陛下のご不満がー気に高まることと なるでしよう」

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Although I am not proficient in japanese I was able extract most of the text using ABBY Finereader, from what I can tell, the information screen lists information on harem including the management expenses, amount of people in the harem(5), number of children(12) and number of princes(6)
The options in the screen to the right are from top to bottom: it speaks with the maid, the general is returned, the finances are managed and the report is seen.

As for the dialogue she mentions that His Majesty (???) is in the backroom with Leane right now and that he gets upset when she is gone from the harem for too long. Of course that is what I can get from it, if anyone is proficient in Japanese and wants provide a better translation here is the text right here:「陛下は今、奥の部屋でリーネ様と励んでおられます。今、リーネ 様を武将に復帰させますと、陛下のご不満がー気に高まることと なるでしよう」
Cool! Could you please send me link of the software which you are using? I want to translate 5 heroines profile.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its called OCR (Optical Character Recognition) There are multiple versions. The one I use is called ABBYY FineReader, if you want it just go to google and type in "ABBYY FineReader torrent" and you should be able to get it.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Correct me if I am wrong going by the text does this mean we are capturing the generals for our king or are we the king?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Correct me if I am wrong going by the text does this mean we are capturing the generals for our king or are we the king?
Welp, one option of the more depressing NTR would be like that space sim (rai 7?) where the emperor can basically take any girls you have as his concubine, and you as the subordinate either eat shit or rebel.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, one option of the more depressing NTR would be like that space sim (rai 7?) where the emperor can basically take any girls you have as his concubine, and you as the subordinate either eat shit or rebel.
Crap, if we are really just capturing the generals for the king and not for ourselves this really torpedoed my ship.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Crap, if we are really just capturing the generals for the king and not for ourselves this really torpedoed my ship.
And don't forget the MC's sister is a heroine...

Just to adds more salt :v

But hey, maybe that'll be the plot, Leane has to sell herself to the emperor to keep her country safe while you go out to defeat enemies while amassing allies and about mid-way of the story you go full rebel mode and take over starting from the harem (at which point it kinda goes back to first game where losing = heroine get captured and slowly raped/turned)

In which case, given the "he gets uneasy when Leane is gone too long" would be that the scenes are avoidable by completing the objectives quickly and/or providing other girls for him to busy himself with.

EDIT: Something I just noticed:
Under the harem 2 picture, there's this explanation

状況の進行度合いによりヒロインの服装やグラフィックが多段階で変化します。
Google: Graphic clothes and the heroine will change in a multi-step by the degree of progress of the situation.

And in the pic the blue hair have 7month on her pic and you can see her pregnant on the left.

Last edited:

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the author said the demo will be released in the middle of September, hopefully that will elaborate on the harem scenario.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But old man NTR is what this circle does best.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My holy hentai god, it's been so long. Their first game was one of the first ero-game I played and I still like it a lot (I still remember getting most of the CG on the first try because I'm just horrible with the game). I'm looking forward to this one. I do want it to be harder than the previous one.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But hey, maybe that'll be the plot, Leane has to sell herself to the emperor to keep her country safe while you go out to defeat enemies while amassing allies and about mid-way of the story you go full rebel mode and take over starting from the harem (at which point it kinda goes back to first game where losing = heroine get captured and slowly raped/turned)

In which case, given the "he gets uneasy when Leane is gone too long" would be that the scenes are avoidable by completing the objectives quickly and/or providing other girls for him to busy himself with.

Google: Graphic clothes and the heroine will change in a multi-step by the degree of progress of the situation.

And in the pic the blue hair have 7month on her pic and you can see her pregnant on the left.
Hope the story would be like you assumed. :)

Well the author said the demo will be released in the middle of September, hopefully that will elaborate on the harem scenario.
Where did you get the information that the demo would be released in the middle of September? :confused:

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The latest harem pic where you can see the progression of the ladies as lazycat pointed out, is a highlight for me should it be the player's. However, if it is going to be someone else's then I'll have another torpedo launched at my ship including the salt.