What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Assuming you "give" most of your female commanders to Hippia warlords or Holy King, you will probably face difficulty defeating some of the strongest enemies. The girls have the best skills in the game and somewhat better status than male commanders so if it can be pretty annoying when they are unavailable. Oh, and if they are seduced and converted to Hippia side then you may have to face them in battle. I have had Beatrice kicked my ass and took one fort because she was too strong lol.
Non-netorare route is pretty easy I think. Without the girls raped in harem or changed sides I guess you probably should have it easy as long as you can manage income and expense well.
hehe ur guess is right i made 2 saves ntr and non-ntr ,.. for now im focusing on ntr , so the holy king has choices only the specific ones?. is that right? coz im trying to get the girls to go with the king but some wont get pick , ex the green hair girl.. and the leveling system is it per hit gain exp? when im using the cheat, commanders wont level but if i turn it off then it goes long fight they level up faster

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Chloe (the green haired heroine) is either the king's daughter or related to him in some way, so she'll never enter the harem. The other ones, like the mage trio, aren't nobles so the king won't go after them either.

Think exp. is on damage dealt and the enemy's level, not sure though

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Chloe (the green haired heroine) is either the king's daughter or related to him in some way, so she'll never enter the harem. The other ones, like the mage trio, aren't nobles so the king won't go after them either.

Chloe is the king's sister as well as Ares fiance.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

except for pamela (?) i dont remember the exact name but is the orange hair mage. if u follow is pure-love path and reach the 4th or 5th stage the king will capture her inside the harem. i'ts mandatory to do this if u want unlock the full harem event that require all the 9 "harem-recruitable" heroines.
cloe is the sister of the king, and if i rememeber correctly, the developer literally HATE incest so u will never find incest stuff in his games.
there is another heroine that require to follow a quest before the king can kidnap her. its the blue hair girl of the north state (noira?something,like that). all other girl can enter the harem for the beginning.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only 9 girls can be picked by the king. And Nora (theif girl) and Dorothy (fire mage) require some things to be completed first. However, the Hippia can fuck every girls in the game lol.

And the holy king only want virgin in his harem. So if Ares or Hippia take the girl's virginity then the king will BAN the girl from his harem. I am not sure what will happen if the king takes a girl's virginity but then you take her out of harem and she get laid outside harem though. I don't know if the king still want her after someone else has fuck the girl. Maybe the NTR king doesn't like being NTRed lol.

Not sure about exp system. But I usually exploit one method. I often almost all enemies in one base with only one commander and then retreat without defeating the last opponent or taking the base. We still get exp if we retreat. After that I let the enemies regenerate HP and repeat this. Enemy with higher level probably give more exp too, not sure though.

By the way, you may need this for simple walkthrough

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@habisain was that You who made patch to uncover all gallery ? Well, after apllying @Cleanfeel translation, it does not work. Any chances to make it working again ?
I had 100% gallery, but had to wipe savedata to not have CTDs from translation.

ToumaToshiro

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone post direct download link? try search on internet but all of kind is limit the speed download

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@habisain was that You who made patch to uncover all gallery ? Well, after apllying @Cleanfeel translation, it does not work. Any chances to make it working again ?
It was me. I had a quick look at Cleanfeels translation and it looks like they're mutually exclusive - they're both patch2.xp3 files. So you'd have to apply the unlock patch, verify things are unlocked, start the game, save the game, then quit and apply Cleanfeels patch. Or you could try renaming my unlock patch to be "patch3.xp3" which might work? I'm really not clear.

I do seem to recall the dev disabled this mechanism I was using though, so it might be that my unlock patch won't work anymore - in this case I have no idea how to fix it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
idk if can be useful, but i have replayed the entire game and unlocked the full gallery while playing with the traslaction patch (but not the uncover gallery patch).
try to see if it works for you.
..if not, well, at least i have tried.

Attachments

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
wait what 2 more girls need to get the quest before the ntr king kidnap here thats sound nice ,.. is the walkthrough for love route is here in the tread?can someone point me on it...
use google traslator and study this site: here will find every info u need for every scene/route in the game

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
yah sorry my bad iddnt read the previous post,,, anyways this is some great genuine ntr for me.. why did i skip this game before :eek: now i need more , the pressure fighting frontlines same time guarding back for harem king lol

Alewe

Reputation score
Man i sure would love to play this game, unfortunately after buying it from the DLsite i still cant play it, it just shows a bunch of ??? in between my name. Any help Fellas?

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man i sure would love to play this game, unfortunately after buying it from the DLsite i still cant play it, it just shows a bunch of ??? in between my name. Any help Fellas?
Have you change Locale to Japanese? most H-Games need the system locale set to Japanese.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the ??? usually happens when you have a non japanese system, you see if you don't have a japanese system usually it's quite easy to get errors like that, if you don't change the region and EXTRACT THE GAME AGAIN, it is quite possible that you would never be able to play it.

Something quite funny is that after you change your system to japanese it doesn't affect other games, at least not that I found ;).

On another point did a few experiments related to this game and... found quite easily it's limits:

-First of all I wanted to test the AI and see how intelligent it is, it was pure disappointment. It doesn't react well to opportunities to attack at any place, decided to open the alternative path to the kingdom by the caves and what I found was that the AI not only didn't focus well on the free opportunity to attack the kingdom but it attacked even less, mainly because it wouldn't accumulate enough units to decide to do a "suicide attack" anymore.

-Another thing to test and it was even harder is... what happens if the hippia kingdom conquers the holy land (with both girls on it) before I do it in a normal gameplay, I did it with the holyland because it was the easiest to do.

First of all I noticed that the AI is horrible, I had to weaken it myself before it decides to attack it, even more the effects were even worse, the captive system was bugged after I managed for the AI to conquer it. It seems that the game isn't made to capture girls that aren't in your army, so even if it's theorically possible for it to happen it doesn't respond good.

-On another point after quite a few playthroughs I noticed that the war with Hippia is too static, you can just defend forever and you don't truly feel any... challenge at all.

To solve all of this and give the game more challenge it would have been great if at the start of the war you only control non duchy related characters and male characters. Basically you would start that part with Seria, Carla, Nora, Erwin, Muriel, the MC and all the male characters that you recruited for your army.

The duchies would remain as allied and you could even send troops to join the garrison after the initial hippia attack over them happens, to give a bigger feeling of rush in the initial attack of Hippia they could capture people, for example in the aura holyland they would start capturing Marion and if you don't rescue her after x months (again depending on difficulty) she will be sent to the castle of Manhur directly. In the case of duchy of Hestia they would capture Wendy and Sabrina, which would follow the normal mechanics of raping them after x time happens. In the case of the duchy of stormless an event related to Kasim organizing a kidnapping to take Leane directly to his castle would have been fun.

Following that note... it would have needed a bit of work in garrisons so that the duchies wouldn't fall too easily without help. On another point to reduce the number of offensives it would require capturing palaces, Kasim palace would mean stopping the attack on duchy of hestia, Manhur palace stopping the attack on aura holyland and the last one to stop the offensive towards the capital of the kingdom. Basically in this system we have the normal army of Hippia that will stay on their territory trying to maintain it and focusing on recovering lost territory, and the 3 offensives to the kingdom that would advance every x months to take it down. Taking a main castle means one offensive less.

One thing more that the game needed is that... if a girl remains too much time in the Hippia army they would be fully loyal and can't be recruited anymore, in fact something that I don't support is using the girls as offensive units, quite easy to recover them, I would have prefered if they became defensive units at certain locations. One last thing to note is that some girls should have bad effects on the kingdom army after they get pregnant by the enemy or take special actions:

-If Chloe or Muriel get pregnant by the enemy it would reduce the number of soldiers in garrison units.

-If Leane gets quite loyal to the enemy she would organize a kidnapping of Seria to send her to Kasim

-If Beatrix gets quite loyal to the enemy she would call her mage units to join Hippia (if they haven't already)

-If Cynthia gets quite loyal to the enemy she would ask Marion to come to Hippia.

-Another point that should have been changed is related to how the harem works:

*The king would only ask for main girls after the player captures at least 2 castles of Hippia, because he would feel that the war is almost over. The first time would happen immediately after conquering the second castle.

*The king would directly ask for a girl to come to serve him in the harem, the selected girl would only refuse if they have very high loyalty 90+, but it will increase the king disatisfaction. If high enough the king would send the bodyguards to capture the girl directly, to lower disatisfaction the player should increase the number of concubines and/or the king expenses.

Things like that would have made the game better

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Assuming you "give" most of your female commanders to Hippia warlords or Holy King, you will probably face difficulty defeating some of the strongest enemies. The girls have the best skills in the game and somewhat better status than male commanders so if it can be pretty annoying when they are unavailable. Oh, and if they are seduced and converted to Hippia side then you may have to face them in battle. I have had Beatrice kicked my ass and took one fort because she was too strong lol.

Non-netorare route is pretty easy I think. Without the girls raped in harem or changed sides I guess you probably should have it easy as long as you can manage income and expense well.
Yeah, Beatice is a beast, probably the strongest character in the game. She also has the most developed romance with the MC, with the possible exception of maybe Seria, and the best king scenes too. I guess she's kinda like the Princess from the first game, where in exchange for not being the titled character, she has a better role than the actual titled character.

except for pamela (?) i dont remember the exact name but is the orange hair mage. if u follow is pure-love path and reach the 4th or 5th stage the king will capture her inside the harem. i'ts mandatory to do this if u want unlock the full harem event that require all the 9 "harem-recruitable" heroines.
cloe is the sister of the king, and if i rememeber correctly, the developer literally HATE incest so u will never find incest stuff in his games.
there is another heroine that require to follow a quest before the king can kidnap her. its the blue hair girl of the north state (noira?something,like that). all other girl can enter the harem for the beginning.
The king is not fucking these girls in order to be an ass. I mean, he is an ass, which is why he has zero qualms about doing it, but it's not BECAUSE he is an ass. He does it cuz he wants goods heirs and lots of them, in case if something happens to him the royal line will go on, and heirs have to be of nobility. This is why he only fucks some of the girls, cuz they are nobles or royalties. He will only start fucking the blue theif and orange mage after it is found out that they are of noble lineage.

The exception is archer girl, Seria. He never intended to impregnate her but took a liking to her and did it anyways, afterwards he forces her to be adopted by a noble family so her babies could become his potential heirs.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, Beatice is a beast, probably the strongest character in the game. She also has the most developed romance with the MC, with the possible exception of maybe Seria, and the best king scenes too. I guess she's kinda like the Princess from the first game, where in exchange for not being the titled character, she has a better role than the actual titled character.

The king is not fucking these girls in order to be an ass. I mean, he is an ass, which is why he has zero qualms about doing it, but it's not BECAUSE he is an ass. He does it cuz he wants goods heirs and lots of them, in case if something happens to him the royal line will go on, and heirs have to be of nobility. This is why he only fucks some of the girls, cuz they are nobles or royalties. He will only start fucking the blue theif and orange mage after it is found out that they are of noble lineage.

The exception is archer girl, Seria. He never intended to impregnate her but took a liking to her and did it anyways, afterwards he forces her to be adopted by a noble family so her babies could become his potential heirs.
Beatrice can promote into the best magic class (Wizard or Sage if I am not mistaken) so yeah she is like a magic cannon who can rape 3-4 enemies easily. My favorite girl in Leane 2 lol.

Yeah, the NTR king is quite picky. He only wants noble and virgin girls. But his motivation might be more selfish than that lol. He mentions in a conversation with Ludwig that he already has 3-4 wives (before he becomes king) and proudly says that he wants to have a big harem just because he wants to fuck a lot of beautiful girl. So "obligated to make heirs" is probably only a justification or convenient excuse lol.

-If Chloe or Muriel get pregnant by the enemy it would reduce the number of soldiers in garrison units.

-If Leane gets quite loyal to the enemy she would organize a kidnapping of Seria to send her to Kasim

-If Beatrix gets quite loyal to the enemy she would call her mage units to join Hippia (if they haven't already)

-If Cynthia gets quite loyal to the enemy she would ask Marion to come to Hippia.

-Another point that should have been changed is related to how the harem works:
Your post is quite long so I don't quote all of it lol.

I like these suggestions. These will add more scenes and challenges into the game. And it will make sense that the NTRed girls will try to convince their friends and followers to join them.

There are a few things I will add if I am the creator. I would have created a scene and (bad) ending which:
  1. A similar scene to king's harem when he has 9 main girls in it. It might be interesting to see what will happen if the enemy has captured and NTRed all the available girls. Maybe something like the Hippia is showing Ares through the crystal ball how all the girls has completely pledged loyalty to their new master. Just like the first game when Falcon has captured the 4 main girls (I may be wrong in this). It can be followed with a bad ending or you can just continue the game.
  2. A small event. Just a scene that show how a heroine telling Ares that she's pregnant with his baby. Yes, this might be a bit out-of-character for Ares to make babies considering they are in war but it will be a nice possibility. Of course the heroine will be unavailable for battle for 1 year if this happens.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
now now calm down all ur tits,, wheres the creator/dev ?? wheres my leanne 3 .... goddamit take all my money give me my leanne3 :mad:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Leane 3 will be like Half-life 3 of hentai games, having serious doubts it will ever be made with there blog being inactive and development troubles they have with Leane 2.
damn ur right their blog is a year dead ...it hurts right in my ntr heart.. anyways is their anymore games similar like this?? main ntr game with a toss of strategy style?..