What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You can buy the harem costumes at citadel weber or 城塞都市ウェバー .
must be some trigger to unlock the clothes in the castle, because mine weber shop is empty. there is only 3 consumable and 3 weapons, nothing more.
probably the king MUST be in weber city? i'm at the end of the harem route btw.
Will this game ever be translated?
human translation absolutely not, machine translation ... who knows?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
must be some trigger to unlock the clothes in the castle, because mine weber shop is empty. there is only 3 consumable and 3 weapons, nothing more.
probably the king MUST be in weber city? i'm at the end of the harem route btw.

human translation absolutely not, machine translation ... who knows?
The king isn't there and it appears. I started a new game went to weber and conquered and it was there. Are you using any other patches besides 1.5 cause it won't appear if you have other patches in the folder.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The king isn't there and it appears. I started a new game went to weber and conquered and it was there. Are you using any other patches besides 1.5 cause it won't appear if you have other patches in the folder.
uhmm interesting.
i use the latest patch, traslation patch and (dev)mod patch.
i've done a fresh new play but no clothes on weber castle. now i wondering if u are right and some of that patch interfer with the latest update... i will try to do some experiment and see what happen.
thx anyway

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
uhmm interesting.
i use the latest patch, traslation patch and (dev)mod patch.
i've done a fresh new play but no clothes on weber castle. now i wondering if u are right and some of that patch interfer with the latest update... i will try to do some experiment and see what happen.
thx anyway
It won't appear with the translation patch.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save with complete CG? I did everything I could think of and yet am still missing some.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Nothing yet, btw the title (might be temp) is roughly "Is it wrong to seek a wife (lit. marriage partner) in the dungeon?", a title parodied that novel/manga about that one rabbit dude.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nothing yet, btw the title (might be temp) is roughly "Is it wrong to seek a wife (lit. marriage partner) in the dungeon?", a title parodied that novel/manga about that one rabbit dude.
Considering that in Dan Machi, the hero was the one saved and infatued by his women savior, the game probably going to take a strange turn (especially since the white rabbit guy manage to get all girl having crush on him, but being to stupiid to do annything about it except run away - and he didn't even ever notice they are interested in him) :p

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Why not? Because of how much dialogue there is in the game? Longer games have been translated before.
sure, but not by a single person.
this games textual content is huge and inside an annoying engine to deal with it.
without a group of people AND the motivation (aka, money) to do it, i severely doubt u will ever see this game translated.

the only hope is the kagura games people, but i dont know their policies on choose the game to traslate, plus for every official traslation (and for re-selling purpose) u require the approvation of the real devs. it's a tricky path.

Callandor

Reputation score
sure, but not by a single person.
this games textual content is huge and inside an annoying engine to deal with it.
without a group of people AND the motivation (aka, money) to do it, i severely doubt u will ever see this game translated.

the only hope is the kagura games people, but i dont know their policies on choose the game to traslate, plus for every official traslation (and for re-selling purpose) u require the approvation of the real devs. it's a tricky path.
Yeah, Kagura may do it sometime hopefully. I would say MangaGamer, and you get to vote for the games, but I don't know if they allow non-AliceSoft games ... also waiting on Oyako Rankan first.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Considering that Kagura's already getting trouble dealing with dungeon town (amount of text & new engine - compared to what they are used to), I doubt they'll go for something as so off the track as Leane unless there lot of demand and a will from the dev. At least for now.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think Kagura games could pick it up if they see people interested, same with mangagamer, the fact this game has actual gameplay and mechanics helps since i think those 2 groups like those kind of games.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, they've updated the sample page for the next game with some new images.

Showing the map, shop, and request board (ofc with some request that definitely hint at being shady, in this case 'looking for models, female only')

Orion9137

Reputation score
Btw, they've updated the sample page for the next game with some new images.

Showing the map, shop, and request board (ofc with some request that definitely hint at being shady, in this case 'looking for models, female only')
Man we sure are lucky we have 4 ladies in the party. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to help them out!

toasterbaka

Reputation score
any indication on release date or how much progress he's made? new game looks f'ing amazing lmao

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think they learned there lesson from Leane 2, they won't be giving a release date until they are sure the game is finished. Looking at the new preview images of the new game, I can see that the thief girl from Leane 1 will be the shopkeeper that's a nice touch, so the game takes place in the Leane universe.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think they learned there lesson from Leane 2, they won't be giving a release date until they are sure the game is finished. Looking at the new preview images of the new game, I can see that the thief girl from Leane 1 will be the shopkeeper that's a nice touch, so the game takes place in the Leane universe.
yeah, i think the same thing.
i really hope they will release the game when will be really finished, without run after an unrealistic release date while people throw shit and death sentence at them.

btw, the new game seems really good.

Locher

Reputation score
Does anyone have the partial english translation by Cleanfeel that was released back in 2017?
I know that using this patch will make it impossible to play through the game due to incompatibilities but I want to form my first impression about this before I play the very first one.