What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

toasterbaka

Reputation score
Does the partial work with 1.43 or 1.40? and whats the difference between 1.40 and 1.43?

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New infor about the new game on the site. They showed some extra stuff about the inn system.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New infor about the new game on the site. They showed some extra stuff about the inn system.
woa, the inn system it's beautiful!!
damn, now i'm really hyped for this new game, it's look so promising..

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So it's fairly predictable given the last time the image was shown.

You need to assign party members to room, and there's a chance some members will just pick a room on their own or get into accident.
Room layout can be different with different town, and there's possibly reservation by others depending on days.

Once you're done, it goes into night mode where you can befriends any girl with you, and of course other male members will probably do theirs.
And so this is probably going to be the main NTR thing in this game.

There's a possibility of this to be more Amor Academy where the NTR feeling is rather muddled due to the fact that everyone's just fucking everyone else basically.

Orrrrr it can get grim like blackmail into rape stuff.

Or maybe a possibility for a H game where for once each person can have their own shipping (there's 3 dudes and 4 girls in the image) and not a harem situation.
Like, maybe the other 2 guys in that image have one girl they like, and if you leave them to that relation/help them with it, they won't try to NTR you/help you get yours.
Maybe you'll get the girl one of those guys like, but wanting her to be happy they'll still support you, but if you start neglecting her/cheating on her....

But meh, it's a circle whose works have been about NTR, so that's likely just wishful thinking.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Have they said anything about possible release date for at least the demo?

yasamaru

Reputation score
My pc is already set to japanese locale and I have a japanese language pack installed, anything else I should do?

yasamaru

Reputation score
I managed to get it running, but is that translation patch supposed to translate the story also or just the UI?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble getting Dorothy (orange haired mage) into the harem. Anyone figure out how to do it?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm having trouble getting Dorothy (orange haired mage) into the harem. Anyone figure out how to do it?
see .
basically, talk to her when loyalty is 95+ (means, 95 or more), and love is 60+,
talk to her again whit loyalty 95+ and love 70+,
talk to her again whit loyalty 95+ and love 80+ <-- after this event the king will take her to the harem.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
see .
basically, talk to her when loyalty is 95+ (means, 95 or more), and love is 60+,
talk to her again whit loyalty 95+ and love 70+,
talk to her again whit loyalty 95+ and love 80+ <-- after this event the king will take her to the harem.
The problem is, I can't unlock her love rating.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A quick question : Evil empire have very few scenes right? the crystall for watch the prisoners, doesn't work and i saw 2-3 random images from a village....

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to get it running, but is that translation patch supposed to translate the story also or just the UI?
The translation is only the UI. Leane 2 has so many text It almost feel like visual novel, so full translation is highly unlikely. Fortunately it is very machine translation friendly, with a auto translator you can pretty much understand 80% of the dialouge.

The love rating is invisible, just keep giving her items until when you talk to her there will be an event, once you progress on her love event the love rating will be showed.

A quick question : Evil empire have very few scenes right? the crystall for watch the prisoners, doesn't work and i saw 2-3 random images from a village....
Yes there only a few scenes only demons raping random village girls. There is no heroine scene with Demon Empire.

Reputation score
Hello, new player of Leane 2 here.

So I've gathered the basics of the game, but what I'd like to know is how you can recruit additional commanders? The game keeps telling me "You can get [Monk]/[Sorceror]/[Priest]/etc" as I upgrade the various barracks but I don't see how to actually get those. There's also an item that says you can use it to recruit Slime troops, but I don't see a way to use it.

Also, I'm curious what Prison levels do. What is the benefit of upgrading the Prison?

Other than that, it all seems pretty straightforward, though I don't see an easy way to level grind specific commanders.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, new player of Leane 2 here.

So I've gathered the basics of the game, but what I'd like to know is how you can recruit additional commanders? The game keeps telling me "You can get [Monk]/[Sorceror]/[Priest]/etc" as I upgrade the various barracks but I don't see how to actually get those. There's also an item that says you can use it to recruit Slime troops, but I don't see a way to use it.

Also, I'm curious what Prison levels do. What is the benefit of upgrading the Prison?

Other than that, it all seems pretty straightforward, though I don't see an easy way to level grind specific commanders.
Greetings Metroid,i'm not an old player but i can help.
The other heroes will be recruited once you conquer their land.(not the red nation-map east). Also you get heroes when you conquer a specific village/castle/spot.(A witch and a thief/both females)
Upgrading your barrack, the refill will be quicker,not sure if the army of the hero,began bigger...
Prison upgrade will keep your prisoner for escape.
About new troops : the hero can change army with the unlocked troops.
Don't forget to scout areas you get, you may find hidden prism towers. Also gold, which required for getting by your side an enemy magician.

Reputation score
Yeah, I realized while playing today that my Translation software was being confusing. It said "You can now hire Sorcerers..." when it really meant "Your commanders can now become Sorcerers..."

Also a slime randomly asked to join my army and I'm not sure why. :unsure:

Thanks for the tips. Especially on scouting. Is there a limit to the things that can be found while scouting... like can you "empty" a territory? Or is it just random every time?

I made it to the point of the story where you go to war with the eastern army... which seems like the beginning of the true game to me. If so, that officially beats Kingdom Hearts 2 for longest prologue ever!

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I realized while playing today that my Translation software was being confusing. It said "You can now hire Sorcerers..." when it really meant "Your commanders can now become Sorcerers..."

Also a slime randomly asked to join my army and I'm not sure why. :unsure:

Thanks for the tips. Especially on scouting. Is there a limit to the things that can be found while scouting... like can you "empty" a territory? Or is it just random every time?

I made it to the point of the story where you go to war with the eastern army... which seems like the beginning of the true game to me. If so, that officially beats Kingdom Hearts 2 for longest prologue ever!
hehehe you are amazing.You read all the story? I was lazy and skip it :p
Indeed, eastern army=captured heroines (ahh sounds so sweet)
There is no limit to find stuff by scouting (they are random and sometimes you can find nothing,but then you will)
Also, as you already saw,only connection east-west is throw diamond city. There are 2 other hidden roads (far north/far south) did you find them? And 2 islands have hidden roads as well.
If memory serves right... there are 2 hidden crystalls as well (crystalls, i mean the home of powerfull demons)
Many different armys from time to time ask to be allies.

Are the creators... hentai lovers? Evil army with monsters,goblins,slimes and all this superb creatures......... and nothing with the heroines????????? My God... in what world we leave :rolleyes:
Sorry Metroid but i get frustraded :p

When you finish game restart it,(don't start it). So your heroes will keep their lvl.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
Best way to do it is by buying cheap stuff and giving it to her and I think that if you have romanced someone before getting her in there the love rating get locked.