What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

On the blog portion of his website at the top his most recent posting there is a line saying: 体験版は9月中旬に延期します or that the trial version will be delayed until the middle of September(originally it was planned for the end of August)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The latest harem pic where you can see the progression of the ladies as lazycat pointed out, is a highlight for me should it be the player's. However, if it is going to be someone else's then I'll have another torpedo launched at my ship including the salt.
THAT harem seemed to be the emperor's since the caretaker lady seem to be giving report to YOU (and there's the options of what to do on the side)

So prepare your ship for some torpedo proofing, Makura's track record is usually heavily against protagonist (like 1 scene for 'good' route, and then like 1 for EACH ENEMY)

EDIT: After suffer through manually copying kanjis to google translate, looks like the 5/7 is YOUR accommodation and the 6/32 is Prince's accommodation.

So maybe it is your harem, but the royal can make use of any of them if they feel like it?

Or maybe I'm just interpreting that line wrong and the whole thing can be ignored (but given that Leane doesn't seem to be in the harem pic, still worrying)

Last edited:

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

THAT harem seemed to be the emperor's since the caretaker lady seem to be giving report to YOU (and there's the options of what to do on the side)

So prepare your ship for some torpedo proofing, Makura's track record is usually heavily against protagonist (like 1 scene for 'good' route, and then like 1 for EACH ENEMY)

EDIT: After suffer through manually copying kanjis to google translate, looks like the 5/7 is YOUR accommodation and the 6/32 is Prince's accommodation.

So maybe it is your harem, but the royal can make use of any of them if they feel like it?

Or maybe I'm just interpreting that line wrong and the whole thing can be ignored (but given that Leane doesn't seem to be in the harem pic, still worrying)
Can I hope that the first harem pic is if you went independent immediately or similar, and not just a pic showing the unfinished screen which has now been updated? Because I believe the website said something about being able to bypass the two netorare systems. My guess would be the battle capture ntr system and now this royal harem system.

なお、女囚システム以外にもう1つ、かなり陰険な(笑)寝取られシステムが別途用意してあります(そちらに関してはまた後日)。それら2つのシステムをかいくぐり、ぜひヒロインとのハッピーエンドを目指してください

Mid September would be next week on the 19th of September?

Last edited:

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lazycat said:

While it is certainly possible that you are correct and 皇子の数 could translate's as the the Prince's number, I interpreted it as translating to number of princes, meaning that out of the 12 children (子供の数) born to the women to the harem, six of them are male.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can I hope that the first harem pic is if you went independent immediately or similar, and not just a pic showing the unfinished screen which has now been updated? Because I believe the website said something about being able to bypass the two netorare systems. My guess would be the battle capture ntr system and now this royal harem system.

なお、女囚システム以外にもう1つ、かなり陰険な(笑)寝取られシステムが別途用意してあります(そちらに関してはまた後日)。それら2つのシステムをかいくぐり、ぜひヒロインとのハッピーエンドを目指してください

Mid September would be next week on the 19th of September?
Since there's a location listed, my guess is if you move your group elsewhere you can avoid giving your girl to the royals (in exchange for less steady town?)

Just a guess, but most likely you need a certain level of town to hold a harem, so you can't just start the game, move one town over and call it a day.

While it is certainly possible that you are correct and 皇子の数 could translate's as the the Prince's number, I interpreted it as translating to number of princes, meaning that out of the 12 children (子供の数) born to the women to the harem, six of them are male.
One can hope, but that makes the /32 part kinda strange, like the town only can hold 32 males? Where do the females go then?

Well, unless there's more delay hopefully we can get our answer in less than 2 weeks.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't forget that NTR has 2 sides, Neotare and Neotari. Maybe they decided to focus this one more on the later as a way to try out new themes. Which is why that prince accommodations thing translates to # of princes, possibly.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't forget that NTR has 2 sides, Netorare and Netori. Maybe they decided to focus this one more on the later as a way to try out new themes. Which is why that prince accommodations thing translates to # of princes, possibly.
Fixed for you. It seems this topic is getting more attension when demo is coming soon.

Thanks to ulmfmonkey again for teaching me how to grab text.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Google translates it as oji no kazu or number of prince as well, there are a few ominous things though, the ominous text in the second harem pic and the 6/32 which could mean out of the 32 royal children 6 are born from your harem, the 12 children counter could be your own or 6 out of a total of 12 children born out of the harem.

Edit: I forgot to mention the player is employed as one of the three principalities strategist.

My finger is hovering over the rebel button should there be such a scenario.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it middle of September tomorrow? Kinda hyped. Time to dig this topic up for discussion again.

I feel a little disappointed when the dev decided to redraw Selia and Beatrice. :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it middle of September tomorrow? Kinda hyped. Time to dig this topic up for discussion again.

I feel a little disappointed when the dev decided to redraw Selia and Beatrice. :(
Usually 'middle of the month' refers to either of the 2 things:

1. Literally the middle 10 days (DLSite way of upper/middle/lower) of the month, which usually tends to be the later days when they say it like that :x

2. "inside" the month, i.e. can be any day between 1st and 31st.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. Literally the middle 10 days (DLSite way of upper/middle/lower) of the month, which usually tends to be the later days when they say it like that :x

I think it will be on Friday the 19th that they will release that demo. Any guesses as to how much they will reveal?

I suspect it will the be the sadistic; just enough to wet our appetites but not enough to satisfy type. I hope though it will answer some of our questions, I have however, some quite strong suspicions on how this game will turn out.

After this it will be when will they release the full game? and then if we are unlucky when will they release the patches to fix the major bugs. Let's hope the second one would not be anything major.

Last edited:

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please don't suck, I loved the first game and this is one of the very few h games I'm hyped for. In a sea of so many poor quality rpgs/platformers/beat em ups, it already stands out by default, but I really liked the gameplay of the first game and look excited for the newer style artwork and larger scope of this one.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's postponed it again:
すみません、体験版ですが9月下旬に延期します。
ご迷惑おかけして申し訳ありません。

あと、システムに関していろいろなご意見本当にありがとうございました。
ぜひ参考にさせていただきます。

Now its coming in late or at the end of September instead, I believe this is the third time he's postponed it, lets hope its the last.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You sure know how to kill other people's mood. :(

He's postponed it again:
すみません、体験版ですが9月下旬に延期します。
ご迷惑おかけして申し訳ありません。

あと、システムに関していろいろなご意見本当にありがとうございました。
ぜひ参考にさせていただきます。

Now its coming in late or at the end of September instead, I believe this is the third time he's postponed it, lets hope its the last.
Again... How long until he finish tortuning me?

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

魔剣士リーネ2体験版 vol.1 を 10/4 から配信開始いたします。
再度の延期となってしまい申し訳ありません。
どうしても直したいところやもう少し作り込みたいところが出てきてしまって…
お待ちいただいている方には深く深くお詫び申し上げます。
本当にすみません!(つД`)

> ファイル容量
体験版のファイルサイズは 80~100MB くらいになりそうです。製品版はまだ分かりませんが 1GB は確実に越えてくると思われます。なお体験版は2カ所のサーバにアップしますので、片方から落とせなかった場合もう一方からのダウンロードをお試し下さいませ。

Postponed again to this Saturday.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

魔剣士リーネ2体験版 vol.1 を 10/4 から配信開始いたします。
再度の延期となってしまい申し訳ありません。
どうしても直したいところやもう少し作り込みたいところが出てきてしまって…
お待ちいただいている方には深く深くお詫び申し上げます。
本当にすみません!(つД`)

> ファイル容量
体験版のファイルサイズは 80~100MB くらいになりそうです。製品版はまだ分かりませんが 1GB は確実に越えてくると思われます。なお体験版は2カ所のサーバにアップしますので、片方から落とせなかった場合もう一方からのダウンロードをお試し下さいませ。

Postponed again to this Saturday.
I know that whining is meaningless, but...

Uh... Please do not postpone anymore.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know that whining is meaningless, but...

Uh... Please do not postpone anymore.
Well, if it is a good game we can say it was worth the wait while grinning :D if it is horrible I'll join you doing this orz...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

10/4 but still did not see the trial yet...

Uh... I hope that nothing happened again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

10/4 but still did not see the trial yet...

Uh... I hope that nothing happened again.
It's like only 8 in the morning in Japan o_O' have patience (a lot of dev updates in the night)

If it's the end of the day then yeah proceed to worries.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

すみません、ここに来て結構面倒なバグが出てきてしまいました(;´Д`) 直すのにもう少しかかりそうなので、今日中の体験版のアップは無理です。明日の昼頃をめどにアップしたいと思ってます。待っててくださる方には本当に申し訳ないです。
Kill me, please...

Tomorrow...