What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which difficulty ensures a good balance between NTR enjoyment thanks to the despair of not being able to save your heroines and actually being able to clear the story, for a casual player?
Gold difficulty is a good difficulty to start on, if you are new to the game and never played strategy game. After a few playthroughs though you will start to realize how many broken strategy that you can abuse and avoiding NTR becomes easy. Once you start getting used to the game mechanics, Platinum and Black difficulty is the way to go.

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
Gold difficulty is a good difficulty to start on, if you are new to the game and never played strategy game. After a few playthroughs though you will start to realize how many broken strategy that you can abuse and avoiding NTR becomes easy. Once you start getting used to the game mechanics, Platinum and Black difficulty is the way to go.
And if I'm someone who doesn't like to use broken strategies and for roleplaying reasons doesn't use them?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you want to make yourself a sandbox you better make sure you play with sand, just play on Bronze or Silver. Gold and Platinum are good stopping points, Black is the truly hard setting and the king doesn't fuck around, he fucks you around, though, only if you don't cheese the game with NG+ restart after buying a dozen fruits to max out Ares. Using mages to slow down the enemy and level them up, using Scouts/Assassins and abusing one million daggers skill attack is a great way to clear 10k enemy troops quick, aside from that destroying the enemy walls is effective since the AI can't repair the walls fast enough allowing you to kill all of the enemies in one base and just snowball from there.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I've found the key to Black difficulty is this: when defending a base, DON'T wipe out the enemy. When they retreat, let them.

If you wipe them out, they'll respawn with full troops in a short time. But if you let them go, for some reason the AI doesn't often fully replenish them.

Do that, make sure the harems are maxxed out, and defend North Bridge well, and you can handle Black difficulty without cheesing anything.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I mean with almost any game playing the long game always tends to work. If you slowly build your economy you're bound to win any boxing match, the only problem is time is limited, not by the game but by real life. You generally want to take the most effective measures to win, as fast and efficient as possible.

If you kill off the main attack force the enemy always respawns but it takes them a few months before they're all back (they spawn one by one at a time), and outside of key locations such as the three boss palaces and checkpoint locations every other area is mostly undefended, allowing you to do a quick takeover of everything to increase your income. Most of the time the enemies are spawning from the crystals either north or south palace, you could sabotage the building just before the palace and create a choke point after which you attack it, making you instantly wipe out the enemy army in the first fight once they all group in that location, then leave for them to capture it. Rinse and repeat

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Start with Silver and it is goes boring as hell ...
Re+play NG+ in Gold, not bad but it still somewhat easy ...

have strategy to get a lot money, Corner enemy and let them have few good resource spot, and sabotage until Prison goes Lv.1 ...
after that you just do BOMB and rescue them multiple times ... or hit and Run after doing enough damage ...
I even make the opponent goes run out of money and can't even repair their troops anymore (great for Leveling character) ...
if you get too much money, spent to buy Status Fruit for MC ...
preparing for NG+, if other unit get too strong as opponent at NG+ because Fruit Boost, just equip them with Cursed Equipment ...
after they get defeated and join you, just change their equipment again ...
To block Harem Army, just make the enemies block the line at Entrance of Right Area, I evacuate all Girls to there and manage the area so it get sealed by enemies ...
Only left few slime and useless team to do something at Left Side ...

And if I'm someone who doesn't like to use broken strategies and for roleplaying reasons doesn't use them?
I already report your comment and block you out, other should do the same too ...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to stop the game from crashing? I was killing the demon king and the game just outright crashes.

mememe

Reputation score
For me even Black difficulty is too easy. Maybe if I (could) play on that difficulty on the first go it would have challenged me but not after I finished the game already

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to change the difficulty mid game? I'm finding Gold to be too easy.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For me even Black difficulty is too easy. Maybe if I (could) play on that difficulty on the first go it would have challenged me but not after I finished the game already
Well the problem is that AI does not improve much on higher difficulty.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Before I reached the town of Old Benoit (the town in the snowy north right before you fight Kasim), I got a message saying I should look for someone there with someone from "Martha." Who am I supposed to use to scout the town?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh yeah, one of magician girl (fire) having REALLY BAD BUG ...
each time she fight, the enemy will PASS THROUGH HER ...
this making the enemy walk out of fight, walking through air, and disappear at left side ...
(I never use her because of that)

Another bug I find,
SILVER SECRET BOSS IS VERY DIFFICULT COMPARED GOLD ...
at Silver difficulty almost at 2nd turn, the boss cast instant death, but it actually have 90% damage reduction at 2nd gameplay at Gold difficulty ...

Is there a way to change the difficulty mid game? I'm finding Gold to be too easy.
Once the game START, you can only LOWER the difficulty ...

Reputation score
Before I reached the town of Old Benoit (the town in the snowy north right before you fight Kasim), I got a message saying I should look for someone there with someone from "Martha." Who am I supposed to use to scout the town?
Talk to Nora a few times (not necessarily at Old Benoit, just talk to her several times).

Oh yeah, one of magician girl (fire) having REALLY BAD BUG ...
each time she fight, the enemy will PASS THROUGH HER ...
this making the enemy walk out of fight, walking through air, and disappear at left side ...
(I never use her because of that)
That isn't exclusive to Dorothy; I've had it happen with a number of characters.

Never been able to narrow down what causes it though.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've found that as well when I was fighting the final boss, also sometimes talking to the faceless generals will cause a syntax error. I was able to beat the game despite these bugs at least.

trapicous

Reputation score
I hate asking but is it even possible at all to get to the island where you escaped to? because like at the end there are enemies on that island and I just can't reach them.
Also is there anyway to keep loyalty high without giving gifts, because giving gifts to 20+ commanders is a bit.... annoying.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate asking but is it even possible at all to get to the island where you escaped to? because like at the end there are enemies on that island and I just can't reach them.
Also is there anyway to keep loyalty high without giving gifts, because giving gifts to 20+ commanders is a bit.... annoying.
At PortWill do a Scout command and a road will appear. Actively using a commander by doing battles and winning, Is the natural way of keeping loyalty high.