What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To increase Like / Love is by giving Item to them, any type food is the best to give ....
also for "Like", be careful. Base element of NTR is stealing girl you "like" most, so if they start hunt, it will aim at her ...
also if girl get raped even once, by king or enemies their ending might get sealed ...

Yeah, NTR become trend lately ...
Manga and manhua also starting to put it in too ...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To increase Like / Love is by giving Item to them, any type food is the best to give ....
also for "Like", be careful. Base element of NTR is stealing girl you "like" most, so if they start hunt, it will aim at her ...
also if girl get raped even once, by king or enemies their ending might get sealed ...

Yeah, NTR become trend lately ...
Manga and manhua also starting to put it in too ...
The girl's affection for the MC does not increase their likelihood of being picked, the only exception is that very first scene that introduces you to the NTR. There are thresholds where the good ending will be locked out but the girls getting raped once does not lock you out of it, unlike so many of you guys, Ares is not a virgin-hunter. There are exeptions though, certain scenes will lock you out.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The girl's affection for the MC does not increase their likelihood of being picked, the only exception is that very first scene that introduces you to the NTR. There are thresholds where the good ending will be locked out but the girls getting raped once does not lock you out of it, unlike so many of you guys, Ares is not a virgin-hunter. There are exeptions though, certain scenes will lock you out.
Actually the criteria for a good ending depends on the girl. Firstly, any character that gets raped by the enemies immediately gets their route locked out. Next, Leane/Beatrice have a threshold (sex in Harem <= 100), Cynthia/Seria/Nora/Dorothy require that they're virgins (and indeed, Nora/Dorothy's routes just don't progress if the King rapes them, Cynthia/Seria get bad ends instead). So, uh, most of the good ends actually do require the characters to give their virginity to Ares. (Note: If a character's not listed, e.g. Marion, then they just have a single ending so good/bad doesn't enter into it). This requirement does mean that if Cynthia/Seria has the highest loyalty at the mid game and is forcibly inducted into the Harem, you're automatically locked out of the good ending for them. Lots of info can be found on this

Interesting thing: in the games code, you can actually see evidence that the girls affection was going to effect their likelihood of being targetted by the guards for going into the Harem, but it got changed and that code is commented out. I guess it was causing AI problems (i.e. sending the guards to the other end of the map, which takes ages on Leane 2).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting thing: in the games code, you can actually see evidence that the girls affection was going to effect their likelihood of being targetted by the guards for going into the Harem, but it got changed and that code is commented out. I guess it was causing AI problems (i.e. sending the guards to the other end of the map, which takes ages on Leane 2).
I think someone in this thread once commented how he managed to basically capture a path and abandon part of the way such that the enemies can retake the fort, cutting off the girls from the king.

Forgot if the guards were strong enough to just force their way through or did they lose to the enemy and the king just derp from there.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think someone in this thread once commented how he managed to basically capture a path and abandon part of the way such that the enemies can retake the fort, cutting off the girls from the king.

Forgot if the guards were strong enough to just force their way through or did they lose to the enemy and the king just derp from there.
I kinda recall a comment where baroque attempts to bribe a crystal demon guard with his money to let him go.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I kinda recall a comment where baroque attempts to bribe a crystal demon guard with his money to let him go.
That's was just a little bit ago, actually - MetroidSuperFan posted that. Anyhow, onto what Lazycat said, off the top of my head I don't think the Royal Guards are even that strong (it's been a while though). However, there's no consequences if they get beaten whilst away from Baroque, they just retreat. So if you can engineer a situation where there's enemies between all the girls and the Royal Guard, then that's one way of keeping the girls away from the Harem. Probably an easier way is to just move the girls around to break the pathfinding, or just keep the girls far away from where Baroque is located, as the Royal Guard do eventually give up. They're not very persistent, really.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Will the cheats be updated to the English patch? Just keeps breaking my game when I apply it.

Starloard

Reputation score
Can some body tell me how to put Dorathy into harem ?

So, how do I do Dorothy's love quests? All she ever says is something along the lines of praising Beatrice.
Did you found out how to do dorathy quest ?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can some body tell me how to put Dorathy into harem ?
speak with her when she has 95+ loyalty and 60+ affection (love stat)
then speak with her again at 70+ affection
repeat with 80+ affection.
now u are at step 3 in her love route, and the king can take her and put her in the harem.
if u want to complete the love route u need to talk to her again with affection 90+
repeat again with affection at 95+ to see her last event and lock you into dorothy ending.
(if enemy or king fuck her before u have seen all her events u can't advance her love route)

Reputation score
To be clear: Dorothy has a hidden affection stat. It won't be visible until she's at something like 70 affection. You have to just keep giving her loads of items even after she hits 100 loyalty and keep talking to her, and eventually it'll trigger a story scene with her and Ares.

Also, yeah, she has to be a virgin. If she's been raped while out scouting or captured by Hippia, then you can't do her quest.

Starloard

Reputation score
So, how do I do Dorothy's love quests? All she ever says is something along the lines of praising Beatrice.
now u are at step 3 in her love route, and the king can take her and put her in the harem.
if u want to complete the love route u need to talk to her again with affection 90+
repeat again with affection at 95+ to see her last event and lock you into dorothy ending.
(if enemy or king fuck her before u have seen all her events u can't advance her love route)
I got her affection 80 and the king haven’t put her in his harem
I got her affection 80 and still king haven’t put her in his harem

Starloard

Reputation score
Can somebody help me how to put Dorothy into harem ... I try every thing .. I got her affection to 80 ..still king not put her in harem .

I manage to put 8 girl into harem ... Dorothy is the only one left ... i got dorathy affection to 80 and capture two main enemy castle . Still the king doesn’t put her in harem .

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I manage to put 8 girl into harem ... Dorothy is the only one left ... i got dorathy affection to 80 and capture two main enemy castle . Still the king doesn’t put her in harem .
Some possibilities why it didn't trigger:

1. She was raped by thieves (through search)
2. Was captured by Hippa
3. You went too far through Nora's story (You confessed to her)
4. Didn't confess your love for Dorothy.
5. Another reason I haven't thought about

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wanted to ask (mainly because never found them) where can I buy the different fruit types that boost the characters power, be it the fruit of power, of knowledge...

Last edited:
Reputation score
You have to complete the Bulldei Fever subplot that comes up if you do Seria's romance events, without her losing her virginity to anyone other than Ares. (If she's put in the harem, you can still get the good ending as long as you get her out before she actually has sex with the King.)

And you have to NOT bring Cheetah along to Bulldei. Just take Ares and Seria.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You have to complete the Bulldei Fever subplot that comes up if you do Seria's romance events, without her losing her virginity to anyone other than Ares. (If she's put in the harem, you can still get the good ending as long as you get her out before she actually has sex with the King.)

And you have to NOT bring Cheetah along to Bulldei. Just take Ares and Seria.
Been awhile since I've played but I think you can still get Seria's ending even if she banged the king. This is how you get the "bad ending" where they're married to Ares but are doing naughty things behind his back. which happens if you go for a girl's ending after she's be banging the king too much or is impregnated by him. For sure this is the case with Leanne and Beatrice and I don't see why it would be different for Seria since Seria is part of the original main heroines. Before it was patched out, the girl you're aiming for ALWAYS loses her virginity to the king.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Been awhile since I've played but I think you can still get Seria's ending even if she banged the king. This is how you get the "bad ending" where they're married to Ares but are doing naughty things behind his back. which happens if you go for a girl's ending after she's be banging the king too much or is impregnated by him. For sure this is the case with Leanne and Beatrice and I don't see why it would be different for Seria since Seria is part of the original main heroines. Before it was patched out, the girl you're aiming for ALWAYS loses her virginity to the king.
Well, it is different for Seria. In fact, for the heroines who have good/bad endings, only Leane and Beatrice can lose their virginity to Baroque and still get a good ending (providing they have sex with Baroque 100 times or less, which is a totally arbitrary number, I think).

So yeah, if Seria loses her virginity in the harem, you can only get her bad ending. And yeah, that means that if you wanted the good ending for Seria in the first versions of the game, you had to not go for her in the first part of the game, or restart the game skipping the prologue. (Incidentally, that is bad game design, I think - I get this an NTR game, but the way the good endings get locked out for a lot of the heroines is pretty poor. If you're going to have consequences for player actions, you should allow the player to take actions that have consequence.)

Stallord

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you get more H-Scenes when playing on higher difficulties or something? How exactly does it work?