What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Well at least they tied us over with a new dungeon pic. This time of the green-haired princess.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

:) YAY the demo is out, just can't get it yet, so many people got to it first and service is unavailable.. but the wait is over.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just like Xcaliberium said, the site crashed from so many people trying to download the file at once

words of warning: do not expect much.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, just glancing through the blogpost looking for what's in the demo, I spotted this line (I can read katakana perfectly fine :v so kanas stand out to me more, also the particular word)

ハーレムシステムもまだ使えず

If I'm not mistaken it's saying "Harem system still can't be used"

o_O so looks like the harem pictures ARE the player's?

(Seriously hope so, I played Oyako Rankan for the harem route and ignored the rest of the game :v)

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, just glancing through the blogpost looking for what's in the demo, I spotted this line (I can read katakana perfectly fine :v so kanas stand out to me more, also the particular word)

ハーレムシステムもまだ使えず

If I'm not mistaken it's saying "Harem system still can't be used"

o_O so looks like the harem pictures ARE the player's?

(Seriously hope so, I played Oyako Rankan for the harem route and ignored the rest of the game :v)
We are not out of the woods yet. The in game button for the harem says king and the player is but the strategist. My hunch still stays the same about the system (refer earlier post). The player needs to rebel.

(On another note high five lazycat, I did the same when I played Oyako Rankan)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, it seems to take an inordinately long time for anything to happen captured heroines. Am I doing something wrong? Or is that feature turned off for now on the demo?

I can get it up to the mostly-damaged clothes phase with heart thingies popping out, but that's about it. After some time the enemy camp spits out my captured heroine. I try sending her back to get molested some more but nothing else happens after that.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, it seems to take an inordinately long time for anything to happen captured heroines. Am I doing something wrong? Or is that feature turned off for now on the demo?

I can get it up to the mostly-damaged clothes phase with heart thingies popping out, but that's about it. After some time the enemy camp spits out my captured heroine. I try sending her back to get molested some more but nothing else happens after that.
I think they stop at the point where hearts appear.

Btw, avoid recruiting people. I got a random crash 4 times while trying to recruit an enemy. It happens seemingly randomly also since I succeeded in recruiting sometimes, but got a random crash on other times.

comradered

Reputation score

I think they stop at the point where hearts appear.

Btw, avoid recruiting people. I got a random crash 4 times while trying to recruit an enemy. It happens seemingly randomly also since I succeeded in recruiting sometimes, but got a random crash on other times.
I've only recruited two units so far anyway. One was a knight I captured, and another was some slime that randomly wanted to join. Neither gave me a crash...yet.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, the author said there are no ecchi scenes in the demo.

comradered

Reputation score

Yes, the author said there are no ecchi scenes in the demo.
That kinda sucks. That feature is what's going to draw me into the game, too. Oh well, eventually he'll release a demo with some H scenes available, hopefully. And even if he doesn't, there's always the full game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You guys are fast!

No H-scene and crash many times? Meh...

Gotta download and play anyway.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That kinda sucks. That feature is what's going to draw me into the game, too. Oh well, eventually he'll release a demo with some H scenes available, hopefully. And even if he doesn't, there's always the full game.
Honestly? Less and less I play H-games for H scenes, as odd as that might be. H-scenes are just a nice bonus or eye candy, for me. Last one I played was Alchemy Meister and it was a damn good game. Didn't see an H scene until after almost one hour of game.

comradered

Reputation score

No offense, but if I wanted to play something, I'd look for anything but H-games. Granted, the genre hasn't been empty of really good games as of late (Sengoku Rance, Dungeon Meister/Alchemy Meister from Eushully, among others), but the first thing I'd look for in a hentai game is if it has material that rocks my boxers, if you get my drift.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright here's my post-demo report:
It's taking a long time because there's no speed up option (yet?)

And if you click on heroine she'll comment on her current situation, but once you reach the floating heart it just says "Trial only goes THIS far" (similar to first one really)

And it seems the heroines have a chance to escape imprisonment and run back to you (or maybe that's what happens if you leave them to non-NTR enemies for a while?)

Game system is mostly the same as before, anyone who wants more indepth explanation on that go read the first game's thread.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I would like to know if you could influence how advanced their captured state is with cheat engine. I tried to find the value in both the first ep and in this demo, but so far no luck.
(I really don't like that if you rescue the heroine and then she is captured again then the process continues from where it last stopped...)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What I would like to know if you could influence how advanced their captured state is with cheat engine. I tried to find the value in both the first ep and in this demo, but so far no luck.
(I really don't like that if you rescue the heroine and then she is captured again then the process continues from where it last stopped...)
' 'a well, maybe it's based on a hidden loyalty value instead? with X times passed = state advance.

And the player use the harem to recover/increase their loyalty via King menu (i.e. harem)?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, the first game was great. I remember thinking it was over when I took the last enemy territory and then those monsters showed up. Awesome.

When is this getting released? Is there a date already?

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, the first game was great. I remember thinking it was over when I took the last enemy territory and then those monsters showed up. Awesome.

When is this getting released? Is there a date already?
Well, at the rate he is going maybe late November or December?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update with a cg image (I think) of the blonde girl captured and bound.
Also girls who are converted (into enemies?) will wear skimpy clothing when on the map.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New update with a cg image (I think) of the blonde girl captured and bound.
Also girls who are converted (into enemies?) will wear skimpy clothing when on the map.
Yes on the girls who got turned into enemy will wear that clothing.

I wonder if this means you can also turn them back after that.

Like after defeating them you have to spend time off now and then to 'heal' them back...and of course enemies becoming more aggressive to retake their slave back...