What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Pardon me. I have just checked the site but still could not find the CG image that you guys said.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pardon me. I have just checked the site but still could not find the CG image that you guys said.
You have to actually click on the image itself of the blonde girl in that post. It only shows her face until you click it.

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eagerly still waiting for release of this. Loved the first one a game with fun mechanics + good scene's and themes. Looks like this one will be even better then the first <3

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all i ask is that they keep at least 1 of the girls capable of getting pregnant by trolls again. that scene was hot as hell in the first game.

well... i'll ask for one more thing. please don't be as buggy as the first game =p

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I would like to know if you could influence how advanced their captured state is with cheat engine. I tried to find the value in both the first ep and in this demo, but so far no luck.
(I really don't like that if you rescue the heroine and then she is captured again then the process continues from where it last stopped...)
It was really, really hard to lose one of the girls in the first game. You had to go out of your way doing nothing for very long periods of time to get someone corrupted, at which point you'd simply lose the entire game anyways since the red enemy nation would just start making high level demon units that would overwhelm you unless you had fully reinforced endtier units. You could also steal them back with any unit, even 1 soldier spearman you no longer had any use for.

If they didn't keep the corruption levels the same with recapture there would be zero chance of ever losing one of the girls.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was really, really hard to lose one of the girls in the first game. You had to go out of your way doing nothing for very long periods of time to get someone corrupted, at which point you'd simply lose the entire game anyways since the red enemy nation would just start making high level demon units that would overwhelm you unless you had fully reinforced endtier units. You could also steal them back with any unit, even 1 soldier spearman you no longer had any use for.

If they didn't keep the corruption levels the same with recapture there would be zero chance of ever losing one of the girls.
That's incorrect. Depending on the difficulty, they will corrupt much faster. Like when I was playing on the second hardest difficulty, they would lose a piece of clothing about 2-3 times a month. Also if you fortify a single point they will rarely attack it for some reason even on the harder difficulties.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe that was changed with patches after I was already done with it; because I recall intentionally letting the girls get captured on hard just to see how long it would take and, as I said, by the time it happened the game was out of control anyway unless you had red cornered in his last city.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The site has been updated. I can't really read what the harem pic says, but things don't look good.....:(:(:(

The game has been postpone officially to next year as per the blog.:(:(:(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just need some one to confirm if thats the slave chamber where your captured girls are taken or if that's your personal harem. i want this game already!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Talks on skills/spells.

And that harem stuffs are mostly completed (the last 4 girls are hidden cuz spoilers)

Bits on harem as well.
1. Now it shows the level of the harem (as in the physical place)
2. Based on the saying that putting girls into harem means you have weaker combat power, looks like the harem is yours.

And the last image tease what's probably going to be explained in the next update (what is the mysterious horse carriage, without horse for convenience)

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Talks on skills/spells.

And that harem stuffs are mostly completed (the last 4 girls are hidden cuz spoilers)

Bits on harem as well.
1. Now it shows the level of the harem (as in the physical place)
2. Based on the saying that putting girls into harem means you have weaker combat power, looks like the harem is yours.

And the last image tease what's probably going to be explained in the next update (what is the mysterious horse carriage, without horse for convenience)
Really where does it hint that its the player's? (Good news if its the player's)There is a option which says speak to the king?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Really where does it hint that its the player's? (Good news if its the player's)There is a option which says speak to the king?
Well, the verb used was "put in" which means the player is the one to willingly put the girls there.

So at the very minimum, that harem is your country's.
(which would make my point still correct, just that "it's your color" sort of meaning rather than "it's your property to keep all your ladies" meaning ._ .)

Then again there's that previous harem image mentioning Leane being in the backroom with the king...

Admittedly if all the girls put in there are just to entertain the king it'd be pretty bleh :v you lose units and I doubt the king do anything useful gameplay wise (considering you're ordering all building contructions/unit management as is)

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the verb used was "put in" which means the player is the one to willingly put the girls there.

So at the very minimum, that harem is your country's.
(which would make my point still correct, just that "it's your color" sort of meaning rather than "it's your property to keep all your ladies" meaning ._ .)

Then again there's that previous harem image mentioning Leane being in the backroom with the king...

Admittedly if all the girls put in there are just to entertain the king it'd be pretty bleh :v you lose units and I doubt the king do anything useful gameplay wise (considering you're ordering all building contructions/unit management as is)
I suspect the latter rather then the former unless there is a rebel option due to all the dialogue, options to do and what was discussed earlier...

What does the two new counters mean Ou's something? and that point room?

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does the two new counters mean Ou's something? and that point room?
regarding the new information the two new counters are 拠点在留側室 which translate as the Base residence's concubines and 王の不満 which is the king's dissatisfaction what that mean i have no clue.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

regarding the new information the two new counters are 拠点在留側室 which translate as the Base residence's concubines and 王の不満 which is the king's dissatisfaction what that mean i have no clue.
Damn, now I am even more convinced it's the latter. Most likely the girls are to be sacrificed to lower that useless king's dissatisfaction. Now I am really hoping for a rebel option. The only thing giving me hope now is the ? on this sentence 普段ハーレムの主(?) at the maid's introduction. Small hope though...

The carriage is most likely the king going around.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God damn it, this got delayed again huh?

I wanna plaaaaaay ><

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, good new for y'all
It seems the developer of Leane 2 had a booth at this year's Comiket Convention where he distributed a significantly updated edition of the trial, which he plans to release on his site one week from now.

Interestingly enough, a fan blog of someone who attended the convention and obtained a copy has posted pictures and descriptions of various implemented systems such as the harem system. You can check it out here :

Admittedly if all the girls put in there are just to entertain the king it'd be pretty bleh :v you lose units
The carriage is most likely the king going around.
Most likely the girls are to be sacrificed to lower that useless king's dissatisfaction.
Pretty much the harem system in a nutshell. As tanto said the carriage is the king moving around from place to place nonstop. It seems as the game goes on and we obtain more characters the carriage begins to move towards our units locations and when it enters the same space with one or many of our female generals she or they are automatically inducted into the harem. The only way to get them back is to negotiate and bargain with the king. However, each time a heroine is returned, the king's dissatisfaction rises and if it gets too high he refuses to part with the heroines anymore.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh man, so after a certain point he keeps the girls? i like bad ends as much as the next guy, but that sounds like a wall in the gameplay. i'm sure he has some cooldown time and his tension will lower and be willing to negotiate again.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Needs a rebel option. You no longer have to give your girls to the king, but you have a split army and no longer receive funding from the king and therefore have to get your own money.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty much the harem system in a nutshell. As tanto said the carriage is the king moving around from place to place nonstop. It seems as the game goes on and we obtain more characters the carriage begins to move towards our units locations and when it enters the same space with one or many of our female generals she or they are automatically inducted into the harem. The only way to get them back is to negotiate and bargain with the king. However, each time a heroine is returned, the king's dissatisfaction rises and if it gets too high he refuses to part with the heroines anymore.
So essentially an anti-turtling system as far as mechanics goes .- . Although hopefully you cheese it by just sending the girls to move between town as he tries to come by.

Or alternatively an 'evil' route :v just become THE bad guy instead, killing an murdering all other countries (oh wait we're doing that already) and taking all the ladies for yourself (also doing that...minus the actually owning harem part)