What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
this scene with the green monsters guys. are any of the main girls involved or are they all just random village girls? all the faces are cut off or hidden. if it's main girls. any one know how to trigger it in-game?

i remember in the first game. to get the goblin pregnancy rape. you simply enter the cave with the wrong girl and it's insta-capture for her.
that scene is from the village that be attacked by demons, and if i remember correctly, there isn't any main girls here, only village girls.
sadly, idk what is the prerequisite to trigger that scene.
try to see if this site walkthrough have been updated with the last patch events.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that scene is from the village that be attacked by demons, and if i remember correctly, there isn't any main girls here, only village girls.
sadly, idk what is the prerequisite to trigger that scene.
try to see if this site walkthrough have been updated with the last patch events.
I found it on an old save, it triggers as you first reach the risen demon city or whatever it is.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've begun doing a partial update from 1.36 to 1.40. It doesn't seem that much difficult, as there weren't a significant amount of code changes. I'm at around 15% completion.

Additionally, I've contacted Norzz , who is interested in doing a FULL TRANSLATION of the game with me.

Interested, not YES. So if anyone knows any other translators who want to help. Let me know.

Get hyped!

Last edited:

corrupted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch 1.42 has come out on his blog , from google it says that it fixes bugs and adds events and CG for Martina.

kyukyu78

Lurker
Reputation score
Everytime I succeed to free someone from prison, the game crash.
Does someone had this issue?

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
same. but when a girl escape for jail without my help the game dosen't crash. strange.
another bug i've find is after defeat one of the villain boss. when i place one of my unit in a place where is a defeated boss, normally he's run away in ghost mode, but sometimes he dont run and u can select it inside the town menu. and then the game crash.

btw, the cheat/mods dosen't work anymore (good job dev, good job), any ideas to fix this issue?

for the new cg; the only really new cg i've find is for the old king wife. the other new scene it's seem to be old cg with new text.

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to get rid of the widescreen effect? when I put the game in full screen it only stretches it horizontally, not vertically.

iWriter88

Reputation score
Hey guys, quick tip for those who don't know Japanese and want to get into this game. For me, downloading the Chinese copy of this game (search 魔剑士莉奈2), be warned that the download takes a while (4 hours for me) and then machine translating that w/ google translate off of Translation Aggregator makes the translation extremely accurate. It's not quite at native english level, but it's extremely easy to get the gist of what's going on without feeling like your head is going to explode from shitty translation. I tried doing it directly from Japanese initally w/ Chii Trans Lite + Google trans but that was giving me serious headaches.

Reputation score
Hey guys, quick tip for those who don't know Japanese and want to get into this game. For me, downloading the Chinese copy of this game (search 魔剑士莉奈2), be warned that the download takes a while (4 hours for me) and then machine translating that w/ google translate off of Translation Aggregator makes the translation extremely accurate. It's not quite at native english level, but it's extremely easy to get the gist of what's going on without feeling like your head is going to explode from shitty translation. I tried doing it directly from Japanese initally w/ Chii Trans Lite + Google trans but that was giving me serious headaches.
Hi can you give the dl link for the chinese one? searching it on sukebei returns 0 results
edit: I did find a supposed chinese torrent one but there are no seeders can you still give the dl link for the chinese one?

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Hi can you give the dl link for the chinese one? searching it on sukebei returns 0 results
edit: I did find a supposed chinese torrent one but there are no seeders can you still give the dl link for the chinese one?
I uploaded the rar to my onedrive, here is link:

To clarify, use ITHVNR to hook, then highlight -> Translator Aggregator (Google translate Chinese -> English) to get translation. The translation is very good, here is imgur album of some screenshots of the intro: /a/qsjR7bb (put that after imgur website...not sure why it was autoconverting and causing errors).

Enjoy!

Reputation score

To clarify, use ITHVNR to hook, then highlight -> Translator Aggregator (Google translate Chinese -> English) to get translation. The translation is very good, here is imgur album of some screenshots of the intro: /a/qsjR7bb (put that after imgur website...not sure why it was autoconverting and causing errors).

Enjoy!
Thanks

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this, I was replaying and I was wondering, how can I boost the king's harem up to 8? I'm only missing that CG

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
SpoilerAL - rename ZIP to RAR. Launch with BOTH JAP locale and Admin rights. There is a table for Leane2.

Attachments

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy!
Hey, can you tell me how you get a working version of Translator Aggregator to use Google Translate Chinese -> English? My Chiitrans Lite Google Translate just broke.