What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
Leane of Legitimate Crown 2 (魔剣士リーネ2)

Developed by:
Makura cover soft (まくらカバーソフト)

Dev blog:

DLsite Link:

DEMO movie Download(updated 20th April):

Partial:
https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-slg-leane-of-legitimate-crown-1-36.10467/#post-959011

Keywords:
Queen/Princess, Fantasy, Voice performance, NTR, Gang rape, Cum inside, Insult, Strategy

Sequel of the first game, your character (Ares) is a loyal commander to the kingdom but is betrayed by the king and regent, fleeing for his life before recovering and aiding a new faction. You can choose 1 of 3 factions to side with after this, and has three main parts of the game: tutorial under the first kingdom, rebellion under the chosen faction, and fight against the evil empire (which also has most of the H scenes and does all the heroine capturing. The game is a fantasy war simulation with commanders you move about the map and capture settlements. English side game details:
Subdue and seduce while you take over enemy territory in a war-themed battle fantasy SLG.

- All defeated women have sex scenes! When your own girls
are captured, they're taken prisoner. Four special characters
will be "turned" to the enemy's cause if they ravish her!

- A system of fear and seduction?! First, defeated women are taken
to a prison cell, where their clothes will be removed little
by little. If she can't be saved before she's totally nude,
the abominable general will come f*ck her good!
Then she'll switch to the enemy's side!

- Magic animation worthy of its own game! Our game
uses a complete playable system not often found in R-18 games.
You won't just be wasting time getting to the sex, you can also enjoy
this game as a proper game. Battle scenes feature animation
that's fun to watch, exploration, espionage and tactis
that will keep you enaged, with a wide range of difficulty settings.
Beginners and hardcore gamers can enjoy the game equally.

- Lots of sex scenes! Not just in the prison, but the main game!
There are 30+ sex scenes, 50+ CGs (300+ total), and a huge story!
Skip text freely, play at your own speed.

- 5 heroines are fully voiced!
Gameplay:
The main objective is to capture settlements, defeat enemy factions and fulfill objectives (game can be difficult to figure out what to do, check partial or thread for more info for those points). You control commanders in your faction with soldiers (their HP) and MP for casting abilities; wounded soldiers heal over time, while dead need to be replaced at settlements. On each commander's screen, you can check their info, their abilities, talk to them (required to advance some female character's affection levels), give them items, send them on spying missions, replenish troops (at settlements), or change their troop type.

At the end of every month you get income; controlling more settlements increases your gold revenue, which allows soldier replenishment, settlement upgrades and bribery of enemy commanders. You need to increase your faction's barracks and magic levels to get access to better troops.

The enemy can spy and sabotage your settlements (steal money, reduce defences, rescue captured commanders) as can you. Female commanders captured by the enemy empire will be gradually harassed and corrupted until they join the enemy, however this can easily take over a couple years game time to happen, depending on the game difficulty. In third part of game, the king of your faction will take women for his harem (to produce the strongest heirs, according to game...) and female commanders will be taken for his harem if they come into contact with his guards or carriage (& he has empty spaces in the harem). You can avoid this by keeping him happy by not asking for money, and building noble's brothels (goblet icon in build menu) in whichever city he is in.

Battles play out in a little mini screen, with turn based combat. Battles themselves vary a little, as opposing commanders start out at the furthest ranged distance from each other, so ranged troops have an advantage of striking before others even get close. Skills can be used as well, and stats of each commander affect how many turns they get, their attack power and defences.

Game is controlled entirely by the mouse. A gallery and cg recollection room are available after completing the game once.

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I loved the first game. Honestly thought the circle died after it though since they didn't release anything at all for a few years afterwards. Good to see that they're still alive.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I loved the first game. Honestly thought the circle died after it though since they didn't release anything at all for a few years afterwards. Good to see that they're still alive.
They just released the 1.27 patch for Leane of Evil Blade on 31th Jan 2014.:)

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully they put in a 'random battle' mode or such this time. I liked the first, but once you finished it once that was it. It played out the same every time.

Also would make more sense if you play as the antagonist. You literally had to throw the game to see any of the scenes in the first one.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v

Last edited:

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds kinda interesting. I take it no translation?
Know of any similar games that do have a translation?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sengoku Rance has a conquer style gameplay similar to it.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 2nd one have you take part in one of the 3 empires? So there's the girls in other side you can capture for sure.

And I think the first one adds more females later on, so some of them could've been enemy commander.
Could be interesting if that's the case, at least makes it worth 3 playthroughs. Unless they added something with one of the later patches (I long since deleted it), there weren't any enemy commanders in the first that you could capture and corrupt. There was one you got a scene with; the only sex the hero ever gets in the game even if you get the good ending with one of the main girls. But it was just an automatic event when you captured a specific city. It will be more interesting if you have to capture and hold on to actual female enemy commanders (that move around the map and attack) for a certain time to 'convince' them to side with you.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Newest patches added new scenes I think. Not sure about new characters though.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the first one good?
I tried to download to versions, but both of them were fakes. So I want to know, if I should make an affort to search for a real link.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the first one good?
I tried to download to versions, but both of them were fakes. So I want to know, if I should make an affort to search for a real link.
Of coz its good.Need me to upload it?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like the 1st one although its becoming too easy if u dominate all the empty territory asap ( normal mode though)
Although i kinda hate the H-scene on 1st =P 90% NTR /rape 10% vanila =P

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's mine. Hopefully I uploaded the correct rar...
It has a small guide inside of it that someone posted in the old thread of the game.

Edit: Forgot to mention. It's about 100mb larger since I have the patch in it already.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's mine. Hopefully I uploaded the correct rar...
It has a small guide inside of it that someone posted in the old thread of the game.

Edit: Forgot to mention. It's about 100mb larger since I have the patch in it already.
Is that the latest patch ?

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, unless they released a new one since yesterday.
Thanks for the game, you have saved some time of my life looking for a working link.
Liked the design of this game, but the rest is pretty boring. (Maybe I have played to much games)
Well, thanks anyway.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I LOVE these style of games. Brings me back to my old Sega Saturn days and playing Dragon Force for days at a time! :D Does anyone know of any H-games like this (SLG) that are in english? im no good with TextHooking and was wondering if any English developers had delved into the genre! Also, is there a program out there that enables relatively easy game making? like RPGMaker churns out RPGs, is there an SLGMaker out there? Thx in advance for any replies!

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I LOVE these style of games. Brings me back to my old Sega Saturn days and playing Dragon Force for days at a time! :D Does anyone know of any H-games like this (SLG) that are in english? im no good with TextHooking and was wondering if any English developers had delved into the genre! Also, is there a program out there that enables relatively easy game making? like RPGMaker churns out RPGs, is there an SLGMaker out there? Thx in advance for any replies!

-> Turn Based Strategy
Mostly the Alicesoft Games that are translated.

-> SLG
Only a few of them good.

You can create SLG Games with the RPG Maker or the Ren'Py Engine.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

About the first game:
OMG ! When I was attacking green kingdom, there is a guy with 9999 HP and 999 Mana from the red came from nowhere attacked me. He's extremely strong with lance x2 which deal over 1000 damage. It's impossible to win against him.