What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I tried using the Mediafire link on this page. However, for some reason, MUGEN doesn't seem to like my computer. Whenever I try to start it up, it immediately begins to freeze and just stays at a loading and my computer puts it as non responsive. So weird.
How long did you wait? My older PC freezes about 30 seconds when I load a Mugen version that has over 100 characters.

Also there are several versions, maybe you chose the wrong one?

Kanonno66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cannot find the last version of the rape char. :(

Can someone could give me a link to them or a "last update with all new char version"?

Many thanx and sorry for my bad english.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cannot find the last version of the rape char. :(

Can someone could give me a link to them or a "last update with all new char version"?

Many thanx and sorry for my bad english.
are all on Previous mugenhentai.crearforosex.
I've found it on Toon Pimp's

Kanonno66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanx a lot !
But i cannot find two char in this,
I'd like the zombies with Jill valentine and the last version of Lieselotte, Like the one on this video

h t t p : //video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20140924TpU0ta30/

Once again thanx a lot for your answers! :)

and Sorry for my english :eek:

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanx a lot !
But i cannot find two char in this,
I'd like the zombies with Jill valentine and the last version of Lieselotte, Like the one on this video

h t t p : //video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20140924TpU0ta30/

Once again thanx a lot for your answers! :)

and Sorry for my english :eek:
That Jill isn't public, so you can't get it. The guy making/editing the characters won't release them for reasons that probably have to do with Japanese law. I'm not sure about the Lieselotte but if he's edited that character himself, you can't get it either.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So where did we land on starting a new thread (with an active poster to do updates) or a new sub-forum?

I don't mind helping with either one, but this topic is struggling badly because the OP is dead, and this thread is too big with too much outdated junk.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think starting fresh would be good for the mugen community on this site. I can hardly see it getting any worse by creating a new thread.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that Jill is easily my favorite sex mugen thing since the Murakami Mob came out.

Shame.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So where did we land on starting a new thread (with an active poster to do updates) or a new sub-forum?

I don't mind helping with either one, but this topic is struggling badly because the OP is dead, and this thread is too big with too much outdated junk.
Do we even get any updates lately? Nothing really new has come out in a while. :(

Still waiting for that new Schussel.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Do we even get any updates lately? Nothing really new has come out in a while. :(

Still waiting for that new Schussel.
I think as important as a new thread being update-friendly, this thread has just become bloated and useless. Who knows? Maybe we can get some enthusiasm into this platform again, and someone from around here will get the urge to design some new material.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish there was a way to convince Mugen_Rape to release that Jill.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Does mugen even exist as a thing on its own? I mean a version that is just mugen itself without the infinite number of garbage tier characters that are in that queen of fighters thing? I think I know where a few characters are, but I certainly do not want to waste my time downloading a game like that queen of fighters just to have to go through and delete pretty much 100% of the characters in it.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I've been talking with a mod for this forum (ToxicShock), and we're about to start the new MUGEN thread that I will keep updated. It should be up soon I hope.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does mugen even exist as a thing on its own? I mean a version that is just mugen itself without the infinite number of garbage tier characters that are in that queen of fighters thing? I think I know where a few characters are, but I certainly do not want to waste my time downloading a game like that queen of fighters just to have to go through and delete pretty much 100% of the characters in it.
Downloading mugen from Elecbyte's site and then adding the characters as you find them, that's what I've been doing for the four years I've been into mugen. It's taken some time to form my collection, but at least i only have characters i want, and not a ton of useless ones, like you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.