Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

...?

I'm QUITE sure Sex MUGEN has the .exe in it...

If not I can uploaded for use.

As far and Characters go, I got a few that aren't even in that pack I can set up for DL.

Another Q-bee, Two Specal Dizzy's with KO's ( but all they have are KO's...and need a special version of Kuromaru for the sound to work...but it is WORTH IT ), and a new Ingrid to finish things off.

If you want upload just ask.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Well, if it is WORTH IT, then upload away!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What Twisted said.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if it is WORTH IT, then upload away!
lol, I guess the idea here is "If we can get it, we take it".:p
Uploaded them to my 4shared account for easy access. Might as well make good use of said account while I got it.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uploaded them to my 4shared account for easy access. Might as well make good use of said account while I got it.

Is that dizzy animation supposed to end in the middle of the "second round"?

EDIT: I'm looking into my fight.def as Sairu recommended, and I'm having 45 instead of 3600 on over.waittime. I assume those are seconds.

Last edited:
OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

The timing in mugen is done by ticks, 60ticks = 1 second so the 3600 is the same as 1min. If you do that you should be able to get the full dizzy finisher.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the Dizzy one to show anything smexy >,>

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the Dizzy one to show anything smexy >,>

Your doing the "Vaccum" KO correct? I.E. his special attack with "c" that takes 3 bars? You need to KO her with it, that'll set it off...and you need to use the pre-packed version for sound ( because god damn it whoever set up the coding for sound made it so that Kuromaru is the one making them! )

Is that dizzy animation supposed to end in the middle of the "second round"?

EDIT: I'm looking into my fight.def as Sairu recommended, and I'm having 45 instead of 3600 on over.waittime. I assume those are seconds.
Your both doing the "Vaccum" KO correct? I.E. his special attack with "c" that takes 3 bars?

As far as it ending half way...not too sure on that one...she should get fucked, sprayed on, then it should ride her for the rest, one she says "Good-bye everyone..." that's it...nothing else to see, if you extend the time to 9999999 or something it just forever loops.

Hope this helped!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Your doing the "Vaccum" KO correct? I.E. his special attack with "c" that takes 3 bars? You need to KO her with it, that'll set it off...and you need to use the pre-packed version for sound ( because god damn it whoever set up the coding for sound made it so that Kuromaru is the one making them! )

Hope this helped!
I usually use Watch Mode, so I'm not usually in control. Mainly, because I suck at button mashers. Thanks for the protip, though.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

A thought has occured to me. I need to turn on the japanese unicode for this, don't I? If that's the case, I need to wait to get my install disc back from my friend, as well as re-download the entire file over again, I deleted the compressed version after I un-zipped it.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

A thought has occured to me. I need to turn on the japanese unicode for this, don't I? If that's the case, I need to wait to get my install disc back from my friend, as well as re-download the entire file over again, I deleted the compressed version after I un-zipped it.
No japanese settings needed. I didn't have them on and it works fine.

Well, the game works fine, I still suck at playing.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

And for half the charcters the AI is absultely insane, e.g. the Sailors.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

And for half the charcters the AI is absultely insane, e.g. the Sailors.
When MUGEN is full of cheap shit that somehow people LIKE...

...You gotta find ways to kill them without making a cheap character yourself...That and allot of people just like watch mode.

For once I can say "No you do not". MUGEN's made by Americans, so no need for unicode support. It WILL run just fine under it though!

I usually use Watch Mode, so I'm not usually in control. Mainly, because I suck at button mashers. Thanks for the protip, though.
button mashers
button mashers
BUTTON MASHERS

...Please tell me your not that new to fighting games that you have no idea of the basics...more less never looked up said basics?...

Heavy fighting game player here BTW so I always take comments like that kinda hard.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I button mash when I have little to no hp left. Usually I get a win from doing that, just because it appears I attack randomly. Sometimes it backfires and I die. But NEVER button mash against an AI.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I button mash when I have little to no hp left. Usually I get a win from doing that, just because it appears I attack randomly. Sometimes it backfires and I die. But NEVER button mash against an AI.
...You all make me sad...
;-;

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

button mashers
button mashers
BUTTON MASHERS

...Please tell me your not that new to fighting games that you have no idea of the basics...more less never looked up said basics?...

Heavy fighting game player here BTW so I always take comments like that kinda hard.
Kind of off of the main topic, but I'm just going to add this...

To all of those people on here that think "rushing", i.e. masses of cheap units, is a valid "strategy"...

Go back to playing FPS twitch-shooters. You obviously have no business playing a strategy game, where you're supposed to think and plan.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Kind of off of the main topic, but I'm just going to add this...

To all of those people on here that think "rushing", i.e. masses of cheap units, is a valid "strategy"...

Go back to playing FPS twitch-shooters. You obviously have no business playing a strategy game, where you're supposed to think and plan.
I KNOW THE FEELING SO MUCH.

Remember when people read up on stats before playing a game? learning the in's and out's before jumping in? I do....But those days seem so gone now...People just jump right in without looking for any info then wonder way they did you badly...

;-;

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I guess that my biggest bitch about rushers is that I've actually read some texts on warfare and strategy, so rushing seems to me to be the "strategy-noob's" version of button mashing.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well thats where you are wrong
I rush but I assure you that I am not a newb when it comes to planning
My plan usually goes like this.
1) build defenses
2) Weak masses to enemy
3) Strong enemy goes around the weak ppl
4) Enemy attempts to kill strong enemy
5) Sent in fast ppl to quickly dispatch enemy while they fight on 2 fronts

So rushing isn't noob if you use it right
and the best way to counter a rush to me
is rushing back at them

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 heros attack my base. My allies are ignoring my cries for help. They destroy my defenses. And I get my ass handed to me. My allies attack the enemy AFTER! I am dead and 5 minutes after I died. The enemy all three of them wait and slaughter my allies. We lose.

I sincerely get the crap beat out of me on most games since I usually go for 3v3's and end up losing since my allies generally ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.