Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

That is absolutely excellent.
A lot of effort went into that, and I'd like to get a copy of her if possible.

Any idea where to find that version? And easily as important, how it's packed/labeled so we can tell if we've got the right one?

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Dizzy has been uploaded.

You can download it here:

Last edited:

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Very nifty, many of the combat animations don't match up, but that finisher is fantastic.

I'm very much suprised by how long it is, I had to push back the round win time a lot to see the end of it. Very nifty.
Is this the final rev for her?
I'm thinking of basically filtering through the characters looking for characters with particularly workable rape animations throughout and collecting them and packaging them separately. It looks to be a real project tho so I'll set that aside for a later date.

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the best I have. Unfortunately the version that has the finisher doesn't have any other rape animations. I guess I forgot to mention that along with the length of the finisher.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Notice that along with this Dizzy character goes a special version of kuromaru that add sound to the finisher.

(too lazy to check if this was in the uploaded file link given, if that's so, ignore this and have a piece of cake... well... have a piece of cake anyway)

(... pies goes as wel...)

(... but no cherry pies, i hate cherry pies :mad: )

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for catching that. I've been missing a lot of important details lately :D.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't worry about it Sairu.

The upload link you gave included that version of kuro. Thanks again.
It's a version with that odd guy with glasses though so that kind of got me.

Remember to look through the command file to see how to complete the moves, it's different than the kuro3 in the base tsm file.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

<3 this style of game.

I wish I could find some characters that are rapers. I have twenty or thirty great rape-ees. Ki, edited Haruhi, Iroha, and B-Jennet being among my favorites, but so far I've only found Kuromaro to have decent rape moves. KCM seems to only ram his fingers against various places, which doesn't look much like rape at all. Tessa is... meh. Futas don't really turn me on. Plus there are very few characters edited to work with her; most just glitch out.

Anybody know of any male characters that have rape moves?

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

<3 this style of game.

I wish I could find some characters that are rapers. I have twenty or thirty great rape-ees. Ki, edited Haruhi, Iroha, and B-Jennet being among my favorites, but so far I've only found Kuromaro to have decent rape moves. KCM seems to only ram his fingers against various places, which doesn't look much like rape at all. Tessa is... meh. Futas don't really turn me on. Plus there are very few characters edited to work with her; most just glitch out.

Anybody know of any male characters that have rape moves?
rapists are harder to make then rapees as a general rule. but if you want truly human male rapists then the only one i know of is venom (he is in the Mech Vapyre's folder, the link is at the top of page posted by Rule 34). but if you wanted any sort of rapist then there are a few: kuromaru 1-4, slime (+), minotaur, abemaru (combo of kuromaru and abe), tendril, ra_plant, roper, yarimusi, nikukabe (passive character with no attacks, but the random goo ball that turns into a rapist...), surako, and shuma. yeah, most of them i found in mech vamp's folder and the MUGEN Imageboard ( )

good luck in your quest! Cheers!

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I knew about most of those, kuro and slime obviously, plant, roper, nikukabe, minotaur, and shuma. I probably shouldn't have said "ONLY" kuro. I meant things like that, that weren't human. And while tentacles are great, staring at Kuro's animations got old fast. I'll definitely check out the others though. Have you tried ana? Weird floating transparent goo-ball, tentacle rape included.

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

why yes, i have, although i forgot to mention it along with ripps

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got any suggestions for rapers on par with Kuromaru and Slime as far as compatibility goes? Since I'm here I might as well drop a link by as well.

Not completely sure if it has Characters not included in other links, I didn't check it all but I hope it helps.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I think tendril is quite good, link is listed on previous page (or 2 previous page?)

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I think tendril is quite good, link is listed on previous page (or 2 previous page?)
Is there more than one version of her? Like a V2 or anything? The one I picked up was kinda glitchy I think, one of her super moves keeps making copies of her and it lags my mugen to hell, lol. Anyway thank you, I'll grab the one listed where you mentioned. Also does ANYONE know where to get the version of Kuromaru? Or how to edit him to play like in this video. It's amazing imo.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

it's not glitchy, her super moves is like that, make a copy of herself that will fade if they got hit by many strong attack (most of touhou characters can do it fast XD)

isn't that kurololi? o.o?

I think you can found it on

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

it's not glitchy, her super moves is like that, make a copy of herself that will fade if they got hit by many strong attack (most of touhou characters can do it fast XD)

isn't that kurololi? o.o?

I think you can found it on
All right, thank you for that cuz I thought I'd never use her agian. But as for as that video goes, their names are just Kuromaru. Not 2-4 or (loli?) Never heard of that one before I'll look around today for that one.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Kula New and Nikukabe.

Kula is mostly compatible with Kuromaru, and if you pit up Kula with Nikukabe, you get a nice little animation when he fully crosses the screen and eats her...which brings me to my other point. Here's a neat little picture I found on Rule 34, depicting said animation.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm probably just being thick, but still, where are the characters at Chomp? I can't seem to find them /cry

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I have nikukabe. you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.