What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Kula New and Nikukabe.

Kula is mostly compatible with Kuromaru, and if you pit up Kula with Nikukabe, you get a nice little animation when he fully crosses the screen and eats her...which brings me to my other point. Here's a neat little picture I found on Rule 34, depicting said animation.

Thank you i'll give him/it a shot!

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I wonder if anyone know where to get this Rugal and(or) the compatible Goeniko in the last "battle" in this clip

Also, I don't know if this is the same version as the goeniko in the package on the first page, but this goeniko is 100% compatible with Kuromaru (with special swallow finish animation).

She's goenikopx. You can find her on 4share, or if you want, I can upload her somewhere too.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

could be wrong, but I'm pretttty sure I remember reading that that video is just an edit of some sort, not an actual cap of real characters. So neither character actually exists for mugen purposes. I checked all three of the versions I have of geoniko (yeah, only three out of 400 but still) and the only animation I could find that was in that video was the part where he knocks her away with her clothes being torn off. Other than that there are no nude animations/sprites as far as I can tell.... =\

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

hmm, I don't know, since I've seen another version of that clip on 4share. The stage is different, the goeniko is a bit different, and the sex is different too (there are less positions, and theres some delay in-between).
But maybe it's a private custom char. With the sheer number of Rugals everywhere, it's hard to tell.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

taken from . She has some better animations, a new super lightning; can still be raped easily though.

And a new char, by . She's 100% compatible Slime, Kuromaru, Ana, Chijo, Guro, Haruhi, Hashi-Mare, Joe, Kula, Minotaur, Octopus, Ripps, Tendril, Tessa, Venom and Peketo. No offensive capability.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

taken from . She has some better animations, a new super lightning; can still be raped easily though.

And a new char, by . She's 100% compatible Slime, Kuromaru, Ana, Chijo, Guro, Haruhi, Hashi-Mare, Joe, Kula, Minotaur, Octopus, Ripps, Tendril, Tessa, Venom and Peketo. No offensive capability.
do you have octopus?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I have an editted version (by Jeffry)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

edit: anyone have minotaur and guro? o_O

PS: You can find lots of rapists

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I kinda deleted it and wasn't planning putting the stuff back soon. Any videos of the two?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

PS: You can find lots of rapists
thanks!

also, which rapist is the best?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

This is Minotaur, but the partner is.....

Guro.... can't find any
Gah, *beep* that guy who uploaded the new tendril on easy-share. 500 seconds!? And no download accelerator support either!

Edit: Finally, I got it. The new tendril , if any of you want.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I really want it, what's the different between new and old?

also, I love minotaur xP

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

As far as I can tell, she has two new helpers, summoned by D+b and D+y at long range. One is an angelic tendril who shoots feather and rapes, the other is a demonic tendril that doesn't actively attack but is very durable and shoots projectile under attack.

Yeah, I think minotaur is interesting too. I lol at the scene where he smokes a cigarette after sex.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, she has two new helpers, summoned by D+b and D+y at long range. One is an angelic tendril who shoots feather and rapes, the other is a demonic tendril that doesn't actively attack but is very durable and shoots projectile under attack.

Yeah, I think minotaur is interesting too. I lol at the scene where he smokes a cigarette after sex.
funny how my demonic tendril never attack xD

and I love how angel tendril rape :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I gotta redownload this for tendril. I just wish she wasn't so spam happy. Aside from that, everything I've seen about her is gravy.
*edit*
God, I hope I didn't do anything wrong, I know I'm an idiot sometimes.

I downloaded her, now I can't find her on the menu, if she even is there. I hope I didn't like put her in the character folder incorrectly or something

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's official, she's in my characters folder, and I can't tell what's different about her file and everyone elses, but she's not in the game.

Gah, why do I do everything wrong? I don't mind my own stupidity, but I can't handle my own ignorance. I hate it when something just escapes any reasoning I can offer up at the time.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you add her to the select file in the Data folder (I forgot what it's called, though it's probably select)? You might have just added her incorrectly, such as making a typo in her name. Happens to me all the time.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't touch her name, so no misspellings should have happened. I don't know why she'd be in the select folder, there's nothing else there. I put her into the character folder, which I thought would be enough. Just in case, I put her into the select folder too, and she's still not on my roster.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

To add a character to MUGEN, you need to do two things:

1) Put the folder with the data files into the "chars" folder.

2) Add an entry with the information necessary to find the "thatcharacter.def" file to the "select.def" file in the "data" folder. Generally you can get away with just "thatcharacter.def" because MUGEN makes the assumption that the file is located at "\chars\thatcharacter\thatcharacter.def", but if the folder name is different or more complicated, you may need to put in "thatcharactersfolder\thatcharacter.def" instead.

Do note that if you already have a full character select screen, and you ADD (not replace) an entry, new entries will be added BELOW the existing ones, off the bottom of the screen. I believe that's already a problem with Tantrumbull's Sex Mugen, as it has too many characters for the select screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.