RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

It rejected my save, file size too big for this site.8.52MB

Please reply if you had dled it, im taking it down at the end of the mth.
wow thanks so much sir i just checked it didn't get the time before due to my collage and stuff and thanks yes you could take it down just got all those thanks a tons :)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, looks like this game is traying to kill my nerves...

Ok, I read almost all the posts of this topic, and now i know how to move and what to do to follow the line, but there is a few things that i dont undertand: how in the hell I can repair the clock and the bag? or when they are broken is over?, also, how in the hell I can get money if the monsters dont drop it?

Also, for my side, the only solution to reach this game is grind the exp to level up at the begining, killing slims to the end and if is possible and leave the cave with level 15 or more...

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, looks like this game is traying to kill my nerves...

Ok, I read almost all the posts of this topic, and now i know how to move and what to do to follow the line, but there is a few things that i dont undertand: how in the hell I can repair the clock and the bag? or when they are broken is over?, also, how in the hell I can get money if the monsters dont drop it?

Also, for my side, the only solution to reach this game is grind the exp to level up at the begining, killing slims to the end and if is possible and leave the cave with level 15 or more...
you can sell stuff at the npc in the Guild, its the npc besides the npc that changes your class

most of the time you sell demon stones or monster parts

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Magic stone" is probably a more fitting term. Most of the world's technology run on it lorewise.

As has been said in the past, the bag is reobtained after the Temple Knight Siege arc, from an NPC thief that shows up in the slums; it's a LONG way there, and by the time you get there you most likely have way better accessories already. +20% resistance to more or less everything can help, admittedly.

The clock, on the other hand, takes a few errands - first one needs to hand it over to Luigi (blacksmith guy in the castle town, green hair), earliest this is possible being the free-roam before the Fairy Forest/Undead Invasion arc, and he'll then hand it over mid-way through the Temple Knight Siege arc. May need to do the steps leading up to that point correctly (finishing the Graveyard Dimension first, grinding up the Miko class, etc). Pretty much everything it can do the player can do better with other spells/skills already, but that lv1 damage null barrier can be useful.

Also, gaining levels in the cave is... Somewhat irrelevant, since right afterward you'll most likely want to grind the rats in the labyrinth entrance area while Iruda is in the party to get the Adventurer Apprentice job class leveled to a decent point.

EDIT: if you mean repairing your broken items, then all blacksmiths offer that service, or you can use the blue cubes or hourglasses the guild guy (same NPC you sell stuff to) - among others - sells to do so. Note that repairing actually broken items (0 durability) require the more expensive 500/5000 items; the 250/2500 ones can't.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Added contents!! This game keeps getting better and better!!!! It was already godly, now its beyond god like. Sorry i just cant hold in my excitement.
This game deserves 10-20x more than it should because people were put off by the simplistic initial feel to it or maybe because people tried the trial and it takes so long to get to the first ero scene.
Kind of sad to see it was stuck in 1000+ sales =(

Added scene in slime cave from slums and also when clothes are damaged events occur to city inn.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh.

I mean, while it is always good for more content to be added, I'm surprised he's still adding more to this game, since it was already pretty complete, even including that grand finale boss that took ages to figure out how to even reach.

And it's been so damn long, jesus. Yeah, can't find my saves or whatever anymore.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish he'd develop a new game or an expansion pack for the current one. The way he handles player freedom and choice is almost perfect for me.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What surprises me about the game is that he's still pushing out new versions - it patched up on the 20th Feb to 1.37. It's... surprisingly devoted for such an old title.

Gamer23

Reputation score

I would want my first commercialized game to be bug free too. Shows dedication and responsibility. Also helps to build a solid foundation for trust in consumers for future games.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a partial for 1.34? or some one working on a full patch?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any guide on how to get the H in this game? Base on the gallery, it seems like I would love the H in this game but base on what I've read on this thread, this game seems incredibly long and getting the H seems complex. I want to know what I'm getting myself into before I invest time to play it. Does Harleyquin13's guide tell you how to get the scenes? I can't really tell but don't seem like it. I don't understand guides for H-games that don't tell you how to get the H, you would think getting the H is the main point.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would want my first commercialized game to be bug free too. Shows dedication and responsibility. Also helps to build a solid foundation for trust in consumers for future games.
As if any of that matters in the adult games market

Gamer23

Reputation score
bumpywolf
Not that i know of
Cupio

No walkthrough was provided by the creator, i've never seen Harleyquin13 guide before.
deathwing25
Download for this game
Jesus
How do you became a lurker with 621 posts?(Also sorry i did not explain it properly and my point was mistaken by you, what i ment was bug free in terms of fixing bugs over time, as being bug free would be very hard to be true)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op not up to standard for old OPs, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.