What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint9.0(own bought)

Can you direct me to some translating tools that work on windows 10 !
ITHVNR, Chiitrans Lite, agth all work with win 10 and Translation Aggregator. VNR should too but I personally don't use it with RPG maker games.

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ITHVNR, Chiitrans Lite, agth all work with win 10 and Translation Aggregator. VNR should too but I personally don't use it with RPG maker games.
Thanks for the help, I hope to learn to use anyone of the following software!:confused:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, I hope to learn to use anyone of the following software!:confused:
There an old thread about ITH and TA on .

But most tools have their own page explaining on how (at least the very basis of basic).

I'm sure there was a thread on ulmf too about TA but can't found it back at the moment, getting sleepy :/

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there's a translation for this game in 4chan but probably 80& of it but there's a bug (probably a lot more since circle gyu broke m1zuki)

here's an example

can anyone help?

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there's a translation for this game in 4chan but probably 80& of it but there's a bug (probably a lot more since circle gyu broke m1zuki)

here's an example

can anyone help?
Try using an untranslated version. Copy over save into untranslated game folder, get through the part that crash, save again, then copy save back into translated folder. Note: it may screw over the save, make a backup.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's an example

can anyone help?
This should fix a couple bugs i have encountered including the one in that screenshot.

Just extract it and overwrite the data folder when asked.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This should fix a couple bugs i have encountered including the one in that screenshot.

Just extract it and overwrite the data folder when asked.
Hello, I tried to download the translation file, but kept getting an error where it says it cannot locate a a file in Pictures/System/Menu. Does anybody have a fix for this?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The files in my link only fixes some translation issues.If your having problems with missing images, it probably means that the copy of the game you have is incomplete.
You may want to try and find another copy of the game or check if you didn't accidentally move any picture from the graphic folder.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find the 4chan translation, if anyone could get me a link I'd appreciate it.
Im assuming that the files you put there for the data folder need to go in after the 4chan translation. When I applied just your data files the game stopped running, giving the missing files error, but it seemed to work fine prior.

EDIT: Found it, gonna fav that pastebin on the off chance all those games are translated in there.

Last edited:

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem with the game, everytime there is a scene with some animation in it (like the soldier groping her breasts if she leaves the room naked), for some reason a new small window pops up with a brown square in it, and as long as the scene continues new pop ups appear. Its annoying because I need to close it or click the game window again to play...any solution?

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem with the game, everytime there is a scene with some animation in it (like the soldier groping her breasts if she leaves the room naked), for some reason a new small window pops up with a brown square in it, and as long as the scene continues new pop ups appear. Its annoying because I need to close it or click the game window again to play...any solution?
The problem with the Activemovie Window Popups( those little windows) can be fixed by installing K-Lite Codec Pack for example.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The files in my link only fixes some translation issues.If your having problems with missing images, it probably means that the copy of the game you have is incomplete.
You may want to try and find another copy of the game or check if you didn't accidentally move any picture from the graphic folder.
I bought the game from dlsite, so I don't really know if they would give me a faulty file. Also, I only get that error after I transfer the files(game works fine after I decrypt it, but doesn't work when I copy and paste the files from your link to the folder). Is the link you provided just an add-on to the actual translation or is it the actual translation with the fix?

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I bought the game from dlsite, so I don't really know if they would give me a faulty file. Also, I only get that error after I transfer the files(game works fine after I decrypt it, but doesn't work when I copy and paste the files from your link to the folder). Is the link you provided just an add-on to the actual translation or is it the actual translation with the fix?
The link is the actual translation with the fix. It worked fine with my copy so i dont know why it doesnt work with yours.

Did you erase the rgss file from the game folder after putting the decrypted files there?

Did you go to gamefolder/graphics/pictures and checked if you have a image called Menu there? Based on what you said this could be the image you're missing i think.

It could be possible that the version of the game you have its not actually the same of the one the translation was made for. As far as im concerned the only things i fixed were the crash during the loft house event and the crash during the striptease event.I didn't touch the translation itself nor any other files.

The version you see around 4chan is prob the game with my fixes applied(if it crashes during any of the above mentioned events then its not) .

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find the 4chan translation, if anyone could get me a link I'd appreciate it.
Im assuming that the files you put there for the data folder need to go in after the 4chan translation. When I applied just your data files the game stopped running, giving the missing files error, but it seemed to work fine prior.

EDIT: Found it, gonna fav that pastebin on the off chance all those games are translated in there.
why didnt you post the link for others..

Can anyone link to the translation? I cant find it

Last edited:

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem with the Activemovie Window Popups( those little windows) can be fixed by installing K-Lite Codec Pack for example.
Thanks a lot! You were right, I had my codecs outdated. BTW does anyone have a save with a new game+ with the virgin route?

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The link is the actual translation with the fix. It worked fine with my copy so i dont know why it doesnt work with yours.

Did you erase the rgss file from the game folder after putting the decrypted files there?

Did you go to gamefolder/graphics/pictures and checked if you have a image called Menu there? Based on what you said this could be the image you're missing i think.

It could be possible that the version of the game you have its not actually the same of the one the translation was made for. As far as im concerned the only things i fixed were the crash during the loft house event and the crash during the striptease event.I didn't touch the translation itself nor any other files.

The version you see around 4chan is prob the game with my fixes applied(if it crashes during any of the above mentioned events then its not) .
Thank you for the picture. The picture you posted worked after I put it in the graphics folder. I can play the game now!

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot! You were right, I had my codecs outdated. BTW does anyone have a save with a new game+ with the virgin route?
Not sure if this is what you want... Save for starting NG+, finished with virgin route. Save at slot 60, so be careful if you used that slot.

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this is what you want... Save for starting NG+, finished with virgin route. Save at slot 60, so be careful if you used that slot.
Thanks a lot! I played this game in the past (in japanese) and ended with the virgin route, mostly for the rapier. Since I got the game again, I didn't want to play that route again ^^u