What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I'll wake less dumb tomorrow. Thank you guys.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

R you sure is creating the engine from scratch?
I suppose the yellow thunder icon on the window corner was the logo of some "turn flash into exe" app.

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still no guro yet surprisingly. (not that I'm looking forward to it personally)

Also what does the second white status bar mean?

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also what does the second white status bar mean?
Cum bar...

Well, didn't check the new update yet. Will do it in three hours if none has done it yet by then.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So:

Now, you can heal and save when sleeping.

And there's a rock door that doesn't rock but you can rock on it... -- Sorry crappy evening with crappy jokes --

And... That's all.

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's hardly anything added in each update, I might just stop checking on it for a few months until the game's a bit more substantial.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thats prototypes/pre-production/alphas for you. A whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of groundwork laying.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the latest update for Wolf's Dungeon, the room with the rapist behind the bars has a some tentacle eye thing at the closed gate. You cannot interact with it yet.

In the room with the amoebas, you can now crack the rock after hitting it several times, and enter a new room, where a tentacle tree that spawns the amoebas is found. You also cannot interact with the tree itself yet.

My guess is that in future updates, you'll first have to destroy the tentacle tree to get past the tentacle eye.

I hope eluku will one day implement a way to change the key binding. The buttons needed to execute a punch, kick, and guard action are spread all around my European keyboard.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the SuckTree enemy seems like it's gonna be a pain cuz you have to fight it while warding off the SuckBall enemies
hopefully, its health won't be refilled when you leave the room cuz the rock works the same way

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm... I hope all of this is just testing. No exploration at all? Maybe some arcade action could help us sustain the slow development. I'm already enough of chainbreaking at start.

And some word about... something.
Once in a while, in the right sidebar of Eluku blog, there are some DLSite commercials with clear ambiguity. That's not Eluku fault for sure, but...
# if you're sensible about, maybe is better for you to find another way to read the blog and download the game #
You can incurr in those random commercials that doesn't have any link with the blog contents.

Tonight I face one of them. Usually I don't have any issue with some kinda contents, but this time I was really impressed. The commercial could be illegal even in my country.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any cheat (Invincibility) I see a debug button but only show game stats (FPS,...). (Like Fairy fight, there will probably be no gallery)

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the latest update for Wolf's Dungeon, the room with the rapist behind the bars has a some tentacle eye thing at the closed gate. You cannot interact with it yet.

In the room with the amoebas, you can now crack the rock after hitting it several times, and enter a new room, where a tentacle tree that spawns the amoebas is found. You also cannot interact with the tree itself yet.

My guess is that in future updates, you'll first have to destroy the tentacle tree to get past the tentacle eye.

I hope eluku will one day implement a way to change the key binding. The buttons needed to execute a punch, kick, and guard action are spread all around my European keyboard.
I believe you can change the controls... In the window of the game, there's an option for game settings. Then again, it may be different in Europe or something.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe you can change the controls... In the window of the game, there's an option for game settings. Then again, it may be different in Europe or something.
No, that's for FairyFighting. Wolf's Dungeon has a different window with different commands, like contr+y and so on. At least, I haven't found anything for how to change the controls.

Regarding the game itself, a new update. You can now punch the SuckTree to death, but that doesn't do anything yet. Two new game over animations, one in the SuckTree room if you're defeated by the amoebas there, and one if your health is reduced to nothing by the prisoners behind the bars; if you don't get the animation immediately after her health has dropped to nothing, let the wolf girl get captured by the prisoner again.

electricbananaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update is out. Mega link seems to be broken/not working for me?
Ichigo download works fine anyhow. He seems to have added some new sences, not sure though since my translation skills sucks really hard.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, gameplay-wise, nothing's different.
There is, however, a new GO scene involving the prison rape at the beginning of the game.
It's not as great as SuckTree's GO, though.

Reputation score

Are we allowed to post links to Wolf Dungeon? Cause the only issue with FF was the fact that there was a loli enemy, but so far nothing like that has come up with WD.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Are we allowed to post links to Wolf Dungeon? Cause the only issue with FF was the fact that there was a loli enemy, but so far nothing like that has come up with WD.
No....the link to WD would take you right to FF......

Reputation score

No....the link to WD would take you right to FF......
Eluku no longer updates FF, and his links go exclusively to WD now. I see no reason to not be able to repost eluku's links here again, unless a mod or eluku himself states otherwise.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Eluku no longer updates FF, and his links go exclusively to WD now. I see no reason to not be able to repost eluku's links here again, unless a mod or eluku himself states otherwise.
His blog still have loli content, as it's the same blog with his FF.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A mod, Toxic, already stated that there would be no link to Eluku's blog here. It's the second post.