What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
No news last night, If anything comes up, I'll update this post
Until then, have a brilliant Christmas
View attachment 18615

Nope, this is just Nona from near the beginning of the game with a christmas hat edited on
Wasn't referring to your post but his actual game progress. Did he find a way to ditch the mechanic in further levels? since I really fuckin hate it lol

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update may take a while, perhaps may even have to wait till next week

A preview of the next enemy is now featured on Enty/Fantia.

3 monsters are to make their presence known in the swimming segment

A water strider that poisons Nona much like the OvaryMidge
A monster (Eluku didn't describe what kind) that attacks when Nona is erect
And another plant monster that restrains Nona.

===
Eluku is having somewhat of an artist's block with Nona's swimming sprites and how the background
of the stage is going to look.

"Sure it may sound like the underwater monsters are very similar to the ones above ground..
But they're underwater, trust me, it'll be a lot different"

In closing, Eluku reveals that Nona's next gimmick will be lolitization

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Update may take a while, perhaps may even have to wait till next week

A preview of the next enemy is now featured on Enty/Fantia.

3 monsters are to make their presence known in the swimming segment

A water strider that poisons Nona much like the OvaryMidge
A monster (Eluku didn't describe what kind) that attacks when Nona is erect
And another plant monster that restrains Nona.

===
Eluku is having somewhat of an artist's block with Nona's swimming sprites and how the background
of the stage is going to look.

"Sure it may sound like the underwater monsters are very similar to the ones above ground..
But they're underwater, trust me, it'll be a lot different"

In closing, Eluku reveals that Nona's next gimmick will be lolitization
wait are you serious about that last part?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
.......but why? What can't Eluku accomplish that cannot be done with an adult body? I feel like a loli transformation is thrown in.

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
Making Nona a loli is actually the last thing I expected, also I don't really like it. Tho, I thing Eluku will make the best out of it... I've already seen a lot of things in Eluku's games I thought I didn't like but his style made me like them

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
.......but why? What can't Eluku accomplish that cannot be done with an adult body? I feel like a loli transformation is thrown in.
That's how I feel about futa.. It just feels kinda forced. I'm not against loli though, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with futa

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Making Nona a loli is actually the last thing I expected, I think Eluku will make the best out of it... I've already seen a lot of things in Eluku's games I thought I didn't like but his style made me like them
My thoughts exactly, Eluku is certainly cementing himself as a jack of all trades and giving myself, and many others new fetishes along the way

Last edited:

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he is prototyping these new things, water activity and changing the scale of PC

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's how I feel about futa.. It just feels kinda forced. I'm not against loli though, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with futa
Gonna be fuckin hilarious when she still has a dick.

Even better, if loli futanari nona sneaks back into the village and revenge rapes all the futanari there!

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If Eluku does implement some Lolitization, are users still going to be allowed to post their save files on here? I rarely ever need them (LIKE THAT DAMNED TREE!) but, y'know...

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If Eluku does implement some Lolitization, are users still going to be allowed to post their save files on here? I rarely ever need them (LIKE THAT DAMNED TREE!) but, y'know...
I think the deal is that you can't share GAMES and such that have loli/shota content. Save files don't actually have that, so they're fine.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, we didn't get an update yesterday.
If we don't get one today, lemme take this as an opportunity
to wish you all a Happy New Year, the year of the pig.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think the deal is that you can't share GAMES and such that have loli/shota content. Save files don't actually have that, so they're fine.
Oh c'mon guys, the rules are clearly stated. Dark put alot of effort into them, READ THEM.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
My question here is how Nona is going to look after the transformation. I feel I shouldn't have to worry about Eluku's stuff since even if it's not incredibly favored (the mosquitoes attacking Nona's ovaries for me are just a no thanks), it's not exactly hated per se. Even I can't find myself hating anything in the game unless its the idleness of the running animation when I wanna get passed different stages quicker.

I'd love to see some more anal personally,, so if loli!Nona is taking it up the ass underwater and/or we get some all the way through action I'm all in!

And happy New Year!

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
First blog post of the new year everybody!
Eluku writes the following.

In the latter half of 2018, there was various turbulence such as obtaining a two-wheel license and buying a motorbike.
Thank you for everything this year and for sticking around during this aforementioned period.

I hope that in 2019, things will calm down and If I'm able to work on game production, I will.

For the upcoming Wolf's Dungeon update,
Swimming sprites are almost done, after which, movement will be coded in.
Swimming will be introduced in this update, enemies will come later.

Thank you in advance for a brilliant 2019
===
>> About Lolitization
As it happens, I've been getting so many requests for loli
I rather fear what sort of reaction it'll get from overseas,
It'll be interesting to see how Nona will get on as a loli, escaping traps and such..

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
why not just add loli enemies or something? i just wanna see Nona in her current or last state get dicked.